The Wrong Crowd  Part 3

The Wrong Crowd Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 178-2

The Wrong Crowd

Part 3

 


I had chosen option 3 not trusting if I would feel anything remembering how painful it was when Gloria raped me repeatedly as I prayed that I wasn’t going to be forced to participate, other then watch. Even the possibility of doing drugs or alcohol didn’t turn me on as I practiced snorting flour, sugar substance and spiting the alcohol into a bottle using water or mouth wash.


Jeff still hadn’t returned and that bothered me. I knew if anything went wrong he would tell me, but most of all he had someone that would listen to him so Tony’s team could help them. I gathered he had 30 members in total, but he normal uses less than that when doing undercover mission. They were all navy seals or had the training to do whatever was necessary until help arrived to pull their fat out of the fire.


He gave me plenty of time, too back out, but I didn’t; even though my brain was screaming to do so. Yet all I could think about was those students being forced into this, and all those babies being sacrificed. So I put on my big boy pants and waited until it was 10 minutes after 7 and cringed as I poked myself in the a*s with the numbing agent, even though I couldn’t feel my insides as the numbing agent and lubricant Tony had given me was doing a very good job, hoping I wouldn’t need it, more like praying it was going to be needed.


I didn’t even want to contemplate the idea of me doing something like having sex with them or worst some small boy like my brother Jared or even worse Jason and Jonathan. A girl I could handle because I really liked having sex with girls my age, then my mind froze thinking what would happen if wasn’t a girl my age but some the age of Jared. I prayed “Oh please don’t let that happen, Tony please make sure that never happens.”


Yet the picture I had in my mind was my sister Becky, being forced in a way by my mother, hoping to nip the problem in the butt regarding her fascination of seeing boys naked. I cringed remembering how I had witnessed her first time. It some ways it was a special moment because after that Becky I stopped fighting and found some middle ground whereas Susan and I still haven’t. In some ways my mother had turned Becky into a sex addict just like her, stating if it has a penis they had to have it. I gagged at the thought as I took my somewhat lonely stroll down the hall, letting Tony and his team members follow me in the shadows.


Normally a staff member would ask about me being in the halls after hours without a pass. Instead, they just gave me a nodded and kept going, I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to wear because they had told me I could borrow a robe, so I had decided it would be best to be dressed in a pair of PJs and house slippers and bathrobe. Not to do so at this hour on a school night even it was still a bit early it would say I was up to something and that was kind of the attention I didn’t need.


I already was without my bodyguard and that alone should have caused unwanted attention, but Tony had left me alone most of the day since lunch and after I had been severally punished for starting a food fight. I had to show that I was beaten, but not completely or contrite. Not even Shawn could be bad all the time or he would be housed in solitary confinement until he was old and gray.


One of the boys was waiting for me whispering me to follow him to his friend’s room, introducing me to his roommate who was apparently joining us. I wasn’t surprised because he was on the list of bad boys and on the list of finding occult stuff in their room including robes for both of them. They quickly came up to me and pushed me along asking me if I had any trouble taking care of my babysitter. I stated that it worked like a charm giving me a high five. I noticed quickly they were both wearing their black ceremonial robes under a bathrobe, as they had hiked them up past their knees so it looked like they were wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of boxers. It wasn’t long before we made it to the second floor using the elevator and my stolen passkey as one of the staff members asked where we were going.


One of the boys showed him his pass indicating that we were meeting together with some friends for a late night study session for the upcoming test. Which was quite common and didn’t seem out of places after all it was lights out by 11:30 when we really had to be in our rooms. The staff member sent us on our way indicating that it was normal, not to give away the real reason why we're out and about considering it was only 7:30 when most students are in their rooms doing homework or having a study session with a group of friends so it was quite common seeing that I wasn’t the only one dressed in my PJs. I noticed from the corner of my eye my watchful guard following us.


The moment we had reached the end of the hall where my other two friend’s room was, we quickly knocked and the door opened. I was ushered inside as the boys closed the door behind us. I noticed quickly the hidden cameras inside the room sticking out just enough under the wad of gum so it looked like they had placed it on the ceiling, if you weren’t looking for it you wouldn’t have seen it.


Unlike mine and Tony’s room, theirs were smaller in comparison. Two single beds and two desks side by side and small wardrobe for two with three drawers underneath; it didn’t have a bathroom like ours nor did it really have any room for a wheelchair to move around a lot.


The boys quickly told me to stand, as they folded up my wheelchair to give everyone enough room as they fitted a robe to me. Helping me to quickly undress, I wasn’t a shy boy anymore so it was not a big deal to be naked in front of a group of boys. I knew if I said anything about it, it would question if I was really a member of their club. There was no touchy-feely stuff, no kissing or holding each other in our arms. The only thing they did was touch me and fondled me improperly telling me they couldn’t wait until I met the rest of our group.


I said. “I thought it was just us tonight.” The boys laughed as they helped me into my robe after they had each had a turn feeling me out measuring my penis in their hands letting them know it didn’t bother me, but it did and again I couldn’t do anything about it. Tony had stated that we needed to find the person or persons in charge, not the students unless they admit they had sacrificed anyone, it didn’t matter if it was a child born to be sacrificed or another student or an adult. We needed to know for certain what their crimes are.


I asked as they tried too decided whether to bring my wheelchair or not. “How far are we going?” I asked, hoping in some way we weren’t leaving the school. The boy in charge who I gathered was Eli, who was the same age as me with red hair and green eyes with a fair complexion and the same height as me 5-7 said. The moment I shook his hand, there was something different about him. I did a double take noticing wrists and find the markings like mine and the other boys in the room, but the feeling I got wasn’t the same cold and dark feeling. I couldn’t ask Jeff because he was busy keeping my family safe in Heber.


Eli said answering my question. “We are going over the wall tonight, the High Bishop has left word that the school isn’t safe, that it is possible that Headmaster has hired someone to investigate the recent disappearance of several students. And teachers; plus he has gotten word that you are here, that they have been looking for you since you have disappeared off their radar.


“They have discovered that your parents are in the process of moving to Saint George Utah, but you weren’t with them nor was the other boy they are looking for named Arthur. They have given your parents until Friday to produce you or your whereabouts; they were delighted to find that you were here and wouldn’t need to pay your parents anything. Instead, they would be dealt with as they see fit that you’ll remain here to complete your education in the safety of the arms of the church and have hired a new Headmaster to oversee it. Who will arrive in the morning around 10 and have paid your tuition to keep you here.”


I said. “In Mormo name be praised,” they repeated the phrase. Adding one more thing to my list to worry about; I stated I wouldn’t need the wheelchair if we weren’t going far, due to the fact I was still healing from a broken leg and the poison my parents tried to give me to end my life. They said they figured as much stating they didn’t believe that member of their congregation would poison one of their chosen. I quickly said. “Because of the poison it has left me in this weakened state, I have been told it won’t last long thanks to Crawford our most holy prophet?”


Asking me how I had broken my leg and my fingers as well as sprained my arm. I quickly said. “A foster kid named Eric Shepherd did it and has ruined any chances of bringing him to justices; thinking that if my so-called parents sent me here I couldn’t touch him. One of our Apostle known as Crawford of the most high has assured me of my revenge. In Mormo name, I praise he makes it so.” Having them repeat the phrase.


They nodded and Eli said. “Well go as far as we can, then if have too will carry you. I have been told a car will be waiting to take us to a safe house so we may be with our own kind without having to fear for our safety. We have been told they have discovered the abandon storage room where we normally meet, but not the hidden passageway that leads us out of here. Right now Rhoda the girl you have met is disabling the cameras and her friend will tell us once the coast is clear and will signal us once we are in sight.”


I nodded as I got back into my wheelchair placing my bathrobe around me to hide the robe I was borrowing as they did likewise. One of the boys made sure the coast was clear watching the boys place dummies in their places on the beds which included wigs and paper-mâché heads as the pillows and clothes were used as their bodies. I also noticed they had each placed a small bag of white powered inside each of their robes that were hidden under a slot in the wardrobe and several stems of weed rolled up and ready for use. They didn’t ask if I could keep a secret as they asked if I needed any.


I pulled out my own stash, said. “No I am good, but I rather not use it, not until my babysitter is long gone, once the Headmaster has been replaced as one of our own. They search me three times a day including my room, as well as peeing into a cup and blood test making sure I am not using including a breathalyzer.”


They nodded Eli said. “We’ll keep it here until then I rather not risk you getting caught and having to be punished for it which could lead to a full search with dogs like last time. We normally kept inside the abandon storage room or one of the other rooms but somehow they found them, I was hoping that once we capture your bodyguard when the new Headmaster arrives he will tell us who told them about those rooms they weren’t on any map, well except the storage room but we had hidden that from sight, but someone still managed to find it.”


We quickly made our way to the hidden storage room and Ronda was waiting leaning against the wall asking what was taking so long. Eli said. “We needed to make sure the coast was clear, to avoid what happened last night.”


I watched the hidden door open as another girl said. “The coast is clear, I’d go with you, but I don’t dare stay. They are cracking down on us because some of them are with child.” She looked in my direction and stuck out her hand said. “Hi I am Jackie, you must be Shawn who I have heard so much about?” I nodded shook her hand finding nothing, not even a cold spot.


Eli nodded said. “Matters not, the new Headmaster will set things right when he arrives tomorrow.”


Rhoda said taking my hand as I noticed her wrists having the same markings, and again the feeling wasn’t quite clear and that bothered me, my mind was spinning wondering why I was wasn’t getting the same vibes as I did with the other boys. I needed Jeff but he wasn’t with me, Rhoda said. “In that cases will both come. Perhaps if the High Bishop lets me I can bear a daughter this time to help our ranks, considering the High Priestess has been called away due to someone killing off her members.


“She is looking for a replacement here, I have been asked to be considered because I am richly favored by our Lord Lucifer and have gone under the testing and have been found worthy. I have just received word that a car will be waiting.  Too takes to where we may enjoy the fruits of our youth, as it has been promised to us by our savior and God and his Holy son Mormo, may he bless us all this night with his presence as we seek spiritual enlightenment,” everyone repeated the phrase.


Once inside I noticed as they and Eli frowned seeing that everything that had been here was taken out either burned or thrown away. The only thing that remained was the stone altar because it couldn’t be moved unless they destroyed it. Eli said. “It will be as it once was my dear little flock. I promise you that it will be and the ones that have done this to us will be punished. And we will thrive like we never have before. Be free from under the yoke of Mr. F*****g Walens, may Mormo make it so?”


Again everyone repeated the phrase as Eli punched in the correct sequence. The boys reached in their pockets and pulled out flashlights and I was told leave the wheelchair here. I didn’t argue as I made my way down and followed them, everyone once and awhile I thought I could hear someone moving behind me, but when the boys showed the light once we had come. There was nothing there but shadows.


I quietly asked. “What are we going to do once we reached our destination?”


Having one of the boys rub my butt whispered in my ear, “as promised I am going to bend you over and show you such pleasure you haven’t had in a while due to your parents and that infuriating babysitter making it impossible for you to enjoy yourself like we have been taught since the day we were born.”


I cringed inside, but I covered it by saying. “That sounds fun, providing I too can participate.  I haven’t had a good piece of a*s since that foster kid Eric ruined it and to think I was hoping to have him many times before he too was sent away like all the rest. Knowing how my parents liked it when I made friends quickly with the other foster kids that liked a good piece of a*s. But not him… he was too good for that, instead, he turned them against me and my brothers.


“I ended up in juvie because of him and when I came back he had taken my place. Telling them a sob story how me and friends tried to rape him and my brothers. When all we were doing was bring him into the fold just like my brothers. Now they too have spurned me because of him.” 


Eli said. “Not for long, no not for long. I understand that because of that our most holy prophet has promised that they will be sacrificed in your name.”


I said. “May Mormo make it so?” Listening too them repeat the phrase.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep