The Final Hours  Part 3

The Final Hours Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 179-2

The Final Hours

Part 3

 


Even though I didn’t want to be with Eli like I had with my friends back home. I did my best to put it out of my head, knowing if I didn’t he could have me killed as an impostor and not only me but the children I had seen coming in when we first arrived and no doubt any slave that was here to see to our comforts. I had asked Jeff to leave the room so I wouldn’t be seen having sex with Eli or him having sex with me, even though he told me he and my guard dogs wouldn’t judge me for doing so, because I was only allowing it to save my life and the people we were trying to free.


Tony and his team needed proof as well as time for the High Council members to arrive to witness the Birthing Ceremony. The plan was simple that I would keep them focused on me as they slipped in and dealt with the members. Eli too and his friends that he brought with him would be dealt with either here or back at the school. I also knew I needed to find a way to leave Tony and the Headmaster message that they were both in danger.


I moved over even closer to Eli as he lifted me out of the tub and allowing me too lay back on the fur rug that was around the tub as he climbed in between my legs placing my penis in his mouth doing me orally.  I gave a heavy sigh running my fingers through his hair asking how our brethren might deal with my babysitter. He looked up at me asking why I wanted to know. I saw him question me in his eyes. I quickly stated, “I would like to help if I could wanting a little revenge for myself.” 
I gave a laugh said. “I have a great idea.”


He said. “And?”


As he continued sucking on my penis and my sack, I laughed. “We could go back to my room and tie him up and he could watch us having sex. Then we could have him killed or I could do it, actually, I would love to do it, for payback.” Eli smiled as he made his way up to my lips and kissed me.


Right away I could tell he wasn’t as practice as I was, asking me if I have ever kissed anyone before other then a girl. Stating kissing a girl didn’t count. I said wrapping my arms around him. “It’s been a while since I have had sex or kissed anyone that is capable of showing me any kind of love. Other then Arthur who is mentally retarded, and he isn’t one I would recommend kissing, but he is a nice piece of a*s if that is all I had available.


“Granted it’s not the same as other boys I have been with, but it was either him or nothing, but even that they took away from me by separating us. And the only sex I was allowed was of the female verity several times a day under pain and torture and some black b*****s they had brought in special to corrupted me with their filth.” I kissed him deepening the kiss he pulled away from me and licked his lips.


“So I am your first after being incarcerated?” I nodded and he kissed me even deeper taking my lips with him. He followed it with his tongue and down my neck, said. “Then I need to show you what you have been missing.”


I faked a moan which wasn’t hard, and he redoubled his efforts. He looked up at me as he swirled his tongue on my right n****e. He stopped and said. “I have to admit I like the idea of your babysitter watching us having sex, then bending him over the bed and showing him what he could have had. Then have him killed, but I rather make his death more public as a warning to anyone that tries to interfere with us ever again. Like I had done with the teacher that I was ordered to kill for unwilling to bring in the information regarding the meeting that would have told us what happened to our missing brethren. Then I can move back into that room with you and my other roommate afterwards unless you rather not have me as bed partner and a roommate after we have been married?”


I laughed trying my best not have it sound so fake. “Of course I want you to be my roommate, but most of all, my bed partner and husband. So it was you that killed him? The more I learn about you the more fascinated I am about you.”


He nodded it was and I faked a smile. Because inside I was trying my best not to show how sad I was about him being dealt one the severe punishments of going to prison or even killed. It explained why he gave off such darkness like his father the High Bishop; it was that he had truly sold his soul to the devil. I waited for him to stop almost begging him to stop, but I needed him to implicate himself.


It chilled me knowing I was making love to one of the devil's children, but I needed to know and so did my listeners that were no doubt watching me through hidden cameras. I asked. “So I am curious when I am going to have the honor of making a blood sacrifice to our true God Lucifer and our savor Mormo unless you’re not allowed to tell me that?”


He paused looking up at me as he answered. “When you have been ordained as one of the holy brethren when you and I graduate from Crest-wood and our friends; they seldom let us do it until our 18th birthday other than the animals that have been blessed to become our sacred offerings.


“Even though my fathers a High Bishop not I am allowed that honor; but because of my unique skills, and I and my friends who have met are sent out on missions for the church, because people don’t expect us to kill someone, they usually think that someone like my Dad to do it.


“You too will be asked to perform such task now that my Dad knows what you are truly capable of after what happened during gym class today. He was really surprised to hear what you are really capable of. Said the Holy Prophet Crawford was holding out on him. Even though he was told you had some fighting skill training. He just didn’t tell us that you were a force to be wreaked with even in your weakened state.”


I watched as the girls came back in with my sodas. The girl that he had broken her nose had been replaced. Eli made the other girl turn around so he could see if she had been whipped. I cringed seeing that she had. He smiled said. “Sit and don’t move as we pleasure ourselves. My friend hasn’t been with anyone for a very long time. I have promised him that I would show him, true love, before he defiles himself when he makes love to my sister so she can have a child with him in hopes that our God and his son Mormo bless the union. For after tonight they will be married and she will be his first wife.”


My mind was still doing a flip flop as he said that even though he all ready explained I was going to be married not only to him but to his sister and so she can have my first born child. Yet there was very little I could do but go forward with the ceremony. I asked how many wives he has. I having him tell me has 3 and tonight will be 4; which indicated that had a child with each wife and was being groomed to take a high position in his church. I nodded and he went back to pleasure me only stopping at my navel, noticing the tattoo. He asked, “I am not familiar with this marking on your body how did you get it and why.”


I raised my head and looked to where he was looking. I said “My parents put on me what they call a shaming ritual for having sex with boys, and because of that, they have shunned me and Arthur as they burned it on me with a hot iron.


“It didn’t matter that Arthur and I have found having sex with boys more appealing than with girls or that our God and Savor had shown us what true love is. My parents didn’t believe in our God or his son Mormo, telling me and Arthur we were corrupt and needed to return to the ways of their corrupted faith or face torture and death and have been given 6 months to a year to prove to them we were no longer are corrupt. It was why I was forced to have sex with as many girls as possible and so often I was considering killing myself or cutting it off.”


He licked the tattoo and I was glad that only way it could be removed was by alcohol-based cream, that no matter how they poke at it, touched or washed off with plain soap and water or having them use their tongue it wouldn’t come off so easily and they would touch up each day to make sure it was intact.


Eli growled. “I would have killed them instead.” Going back to my penis and spreading my legs so he can work his tongue in between them as he pleasured my crotch and sack over and over again telling me he likes it this way. That perhaps I should leave this way and I could shave him, now that we were going to bed partners and married to each other and our new brides. I pretended that no longer didn’t shock me. The idea of being married to a boy or a man was something I have heard of, but it was a rarity not so much as is today.


I growled back angrily said. “I tried too several times, but each time I tried they would bind me with chains or handcuff me until I had learned that no handcuffs could hold me long, thanks to my friends in our church. It was then they brought this black b***h in that placed large bands of metal on each of my wrists and ankles and placed a collar around my neck so they could inflict pain through it and bind me by the press of a button on their wrist where they had a bracelet that controlled them. The bands on my ankles and wrist were seamless and held no lock for me to work like the handcuffs.


“It wasn’t until they broke my leg and my fingers and sprained my shoulder did they remove them, but now that I am healed, except for my fingers mostly, they will replace the bands sometime tomorrow.”


He nodded. “Then we must make sure that doesn’t happen. I will tell my father that Tony must die tomorrow morning before the new Headmasters arrives. Now I must do what I can so you know what it feels like to be truly loved.”


I cringed as he had me turn over on my stomach had me kneel as he reached over for some lubricant he said. “This might hurt a little because you haven’t been pleasured in awhile. “I nodded balling my hands into a tight fist, knowing I couldn’t move, or fight him off me. Because it would sell me out and I would be killed as an impostor and so would everyone here that was slaves to them.


I prayed that medicine would make it so I felt nothing. Once he had lubricated me put his fingers inside of me. I jerked a little because I thought it would hurt, but only felt numb and small like pressure. I squeezed my hands even tighter as I waited for the true pain to begin, but I knew he was all the way inside of me as I felt his crotch and thigh against my butt cheeks. He began thrusting back and forth going harder each time.


I faked moan as the pressure built and receded indicating I was enjoying it even though it was further from the truth begging him to stop, but I couldn’t because of the danger I was in.


Yet like Tony said I didn’t feel anything more than that, my skin lathered with sweat as Eli worked me as he breathed harder. Then I felt him tense and his seed being forced inside of me. He waited until he was finished and pulled out of me then spread my legs and licked my butt and sucking out the nectar he put inside me. I knew the moment I got back I was going to have an enema to make sure I cleaned myself out.


Yet it would be hours before I would be able too. Considering I had been promised to his Dad the High Bishop and his friends, Eli was only the beginning and I prayed that Tony and his team would have rescued me long before then. But they needed proof of all their crimes. So I questioned how long it would until they had their proof and rescued me.


When he was done he poured the bottle wine on my back letting it flow down the crack of my butt and licked me like an ice cream cone. He didn’t care if got any on the fur rug. He rolled me over and kissed me as made his way back down to my penis, immediately I said. “That was good, but I think I could do better. But it will have to wait considering we both need to prepare ourselves for the ceremony.” I waited for him to stand, and then quickly using the anger inside of me allowing him to rape me and knowing I was going to allow his Dad and his friends only if it became necessary.


I forced him to bend over as he did me. He laughed said. “I thought you wanted to wait until after the ceremony.”


I slapped his butt. “Oh I do, but we don’t have time for me to do to you what I really want to do.” I wanted to say kill you, or better yet watch Tony and his team kill him for me or watch them hull his dark a*s away to prison. I wasn’t as nice as Eli was as he prepared me, knowing without a doubt he had sex often with many of his friends including his roommate.


I quickly lubricated me and his butt and slipped easily inside of him remembering how I had refused to do this to Jared on the off chance she would kill me, knowing without a doubt this time they would and not blink an eye. I linked with Jeff that he better not be watching, He replied. “Just do it so we can get this party started,” I nodded as I quickly did what I needed to do.


I didn’t enjoy it, and Dad was right there was a big difference. I noticed it right away that it felt different. I wasn’t sure if it was because I wasn’t allowing my self to enjoy it or it was because it was different. I was nearly finished when the boys came in placing their robes at the door and climbed in with us watching me having sex with Eli. Eli informed them that he gets to be with me first once the ceremony is over. That I had promised him he was going to show him how I could really pleasure them.


I quickly noticed that robes his friends were going to wear tonight were the same black robes with the red fringe stripe and same black slippers. Eli and I would be going barefoot. Eli ordered the girls to bathe his friends that he wanted to bathe me personally. Asking me if that was alright I nodded as slipped out of him and grimaced as he waited for me to clean him out.


It wasn’t if I hadn’t tried it before, because Mom and Dad had forced me in a sense to try it so I would know the difference between what boy tasted like compared to a girl. Yet I personally preferred not to do it all and don’t unless they did. I didn’t take my time as Eli did stating that he and I didn’t have the time. He growled angrily as he stood and slapped one of the girls yelled. “Normally we would have all night together if it wasn’t’ for the holy trinity of our church insisting you take your first wife so she could bear a child. I just hate the fact that we must have sex with them in the first place, all because they can have children and we can’t.”


He ordered one of the girls to tell our people that they can come in and anoint us. Watching her leave as Eli quickly bathed me and I bathed him, listening to him curse that we needed to hurry. I pulled him in to kiss and said. “We can bathe many times together afterward. In fact, I would like to bathe again to wash the girls stink off me,” using it as a delaying tactic to give Tony and his team time to deal with the occult while I keep my friends focused on me before they deal with them.


He pulled me closer and said. “Yes we can definitely do that, Then you can really pleasure me and I you and our friends before we go back to the school and then you and I will have sex the rest of the night as your babysitter watches.” He kissed me again and led me to the bathroom and handed me a brand new toothbrush noticing there was only one. He had me brush my teeth first then shared mine as I used some mouth wash to rinse out that bad taste I had in my mouth after licking his butt.


The Brotherhood came in had us finish drying off and had me stand naked as they anointed us with blessed scented oils, that smelled better then it looked as they fondled me and Eli as they rubbed themselves against us feeling every inch of us as they took their time. For a minute I thought they were going to make me drink blood or cut me with a knife. They asked me to remove my watch, I quickly said. “If I did the police would be notified and so would the Headmaster and would be here in a matter of minutes.”


Eli cursed said. “Talk about a tight leash.”


I said. “You don’t know the half of it, being locked in a room all day or in a cellar, so you can not hear or see what’s going on. Not even in school am I allowed to miss a class unless one of the brethren has been placed there so I can participate in any of the rituals, until my parents found out and removed me from the school and kidnapped me forcing me to be moved from place to place until they informed me that I was to be moved here where the church would never find me.”


Eli said. “If they only knew they did you and us favor, and it was our true God Lucifer and his holy angel Mormo that freed you and brought you back to us.” He kissed me and telling them to hurry up so we can put this behind us. That he wanted to make this night a night for me to remember as we celebrate my freedom.


It was the opposite for me I wanted to celebrate that the people that are prisoners here will be freed and the satanic church will feel what is like to be tortured and sent prison for the crimes they are doing here as we remove them from the school and surrounding towns so they can never get a foothold here again.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep