Hunting  Part 4

Hunting Part 4

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 176-3

Hunting

Part 4

 


My leg and foot looked gross even though it had only been in a cast for a few hours. Tony said he was looking forward to licking me like an ice cream cone but not until I had least a shower or a bath. I had chosen a bath after seeing the large claw foot tub, thinking a nice long soak sounded perfect after the day I had. It also gave Tony the time to set up the bathroom for us with plenty of plush body towels, and washrags and body bathing sponges that I used to think only women or girls used.


I would never even considered using a washrag again other to wash my face and arms on in the sink, finding the other does a far better job and as well as the body soap that comes in liquid form instead of a hard bar. That at the time I could only buy at bath and beauty place that was usually woman used because boys and men were thought to be too masculine to be seen in one. I wasn’t one of them, nor was I embarrassed about buying sexual lubricant or condoms and or box of tampons for my Mom or my sisters. Tony asked what color I would like for my toothbrush giving me the choice of several and the flavor of bubble bath and skin softeners for my bath.


I still said anything but peaches and cream having him tell me they were fresh out; teasing me when I had seen the brand-new package of it in it plus the new cinnamon one that was all the rage. I didn’t ask if he was joining me, it stated he was as he walked around the room naked trying to catch my attention, by placing my work aside and moving everything to his bed, while he pulled the covers down on mine indicating that was where I was sleeping. Teasing me all work and no play makes Eric a dull boy and makes me cranky. I knew that’s not know how the saying went but to each his own.


He parked my wheelchair out of the way and helped me off the floor and finished undressing me placing his arms around me drawing me into a kiss. I think it was the first time I had really noticed that he was just as tall as me and very muscular as I kicked my boxers away into the corner so I wouldn’t trip on them.


The cameras were only on facing the hallway and the outside our door. The ones inside our room would only be activated if someone opened the door and set off the alarm, but that wasn’t going to happen because the door was locked on the inside and we were the ones with the only key, for both the inside and the outside. Personally, I was quite glad of that because I really didn’t want anyone seeing me here at school kissing another boy when I knew personally Shawn wasn’t into the soft and cuddly stuff like the rest of us.


I placed my arms around Tony having Jeff pop out excusing himself even though I could feel him my link as he hummed and teased me that he wished he could kiss and hold me and show me how much he cares about me, I answered back through our link that he does and has many times over, over the years, but to Jeff it wasn’t the same and still rubbed him raw because he could have, but had chosen the easy way out. All because of the stress his parents were putting on him and his long term girlfriend broke up.


He didn’t want to go on a mission. He wanted to go to college and get a degree and play basketball instead of wasting two years of his life in something he didn’t believe in. Most of the time I ignored his ranting because I had my own problems at the time. But I did listen and I did try to cheer him up every time he felt bad for what he had done. Listing all the good he had been doing ever since that fateful day.


I didn’t question anymore if I was doing something wrong because I had been taught that I wasn’t and felt good about my self being with someone this way. I liked kissing, I liked being kissed and liked being held in someone’s arms as they tell me how special I am and knowing they mean it. Tony had told me that he had requested to be my bodyguard, he was just a little surprised that Jeff had surprised me already before he could tell me what he and Stringum had decided. I kissed and said, “Oh, so we're doing it because of my ghostly friend and the help he could provide us?”


He smiled and kissed me and said. “Part of it, but no. Because I liked the excitement not knowing what you are him are going to do next instead of the basic routine, go here and spy on someone, go here and set up surveillance and wait until we call you, or provide protection or go kill someone.”


I said teasing him. “That’s what your doing now isn’t? Making sure no one touches me.” I kissed him letting my hand and letting my arm follow it around his butt, waiting for his response.


He rolled his eyes at me and said. “Yes, but I know for a fact you could protect yourself if you need to.”


I smiled and released him. “And so you know all my secrets, yet I know very little about you?” He laughed and I watched as he walks around me and pulled me closer to him, as he placed his hand on my penis, and stroked it bring it to a hard state.


He kissed the back of my neck. “Not all of them, but I intend to. So I can see your weak spots and make them stronger.”


I rolled in his arms and looked him in the eye and asked. “And have you found any?”


He said, “Yes.”


I said. “And?


He said. “You get nervous when you can’t see someone face to face, you attend to be jumpy when they are behind you.”


I said. “For good reason, and I am sure you know why?” He circled around me so he was behind me again, letting me feel his hard penis poke me, causing me to jump.”


He said “For one your afraid someone is going to rape you as Gloria did, and second you view every person as your father and your mother who has hurt you most of your life. Not allowing anyone to behind you, because you’re afraid if you can’t see them that you can’t protect yourself.”


I said, “And you’re going to teach me that I shouldn’t be afraid?”


He kissed the back of me and nuzzled his head on my right shoulder and said. “Yes, I am going to show you how to protect yourself that you’ll have eyes on the back of your head, and many things, like stealth and body language. I am going to show you how to make people think you are weak and that you are unable to do nothing for yourself. I am going to teach you how to hide your pain, and I am going to show you everything. So if someone does come up behind you that you don’t jump.


“You let them think you don’t see them then when they think that they have you that is when you strike. Pain is pain, and it too can be handled. True it’s not pleasant, because pain can also kill you, but some pain you can withstand if you need to if it is to save your life and the people around you.”


I nodded and said. “You are going to teach me all that in two days?”


He snorted and slapped me on the butt and said. “Of course not, I am not a miracle worker, you told me yourself that it has taken years to get where you can speak to Jeff without talking, and feel him inside you, and most recently how you can be transported at a great distance to locations, without leaving the room. Quite impressive I must say I would never found that storage room today, nor would I found my people that had been taken.


“You have saved lives, not just my people who quite grateful mind you, but the bad people as well. And according to too Stringum you are more then what you seem. 
I laughed at him when he told me that because I had thought. No boy your age could do what he says you can do, it had to be a trick. It wasn’t until we were in the Mr. Walens office when you read the room and him. I had done so, but I missed the secret passageway in his office, I missed the cross beneath his shirt, the mustard, and the perfume.


“Yet when you brought to our attention I wanted to bang my head against the wall for being so stupid because it was all there, right in front of me. Then I had thought I had seen everything that you could do. Then I thought you were going need help being the bad boy, even in a diminished state. Yet once more you proved me wrong, as you became anyone’s worst nightmare. I thought for sure we were going have to find a way to sneak you down to solitary confinement.


“Even more so when Mr. Walens gave you a free pass on your first strike even after you corrected him by quickly earning another one then the second one in a matter of an hour. Then wham Bam you came up to a new level that would rival any bad kid in a wheelchair with a broken leg, three broken fingers, and sprained arm and shoulder. Making the biggest mess I have seen any kid make in less than 30 minutes; setting a new record in a few short hours. I can’t wait to see what you got planned tomorrow.” He kissed me again and led me to the tub letting me climb in first as he climbed in behind me like Shane used to do and like what I do with my brothers.


He opened the bottle of horny pills that he had set near the tub on the stool from the shower, and our sodas, we had finished off the sandwiches as he was setting up our room and I was working on my homework or should say Shawn’s homework, counting out 4 of them two for me and two for him. After all, it was school night and we both had to get up early. We both chewed the first one and swallowed the second one. He asked as he bathed me what I had planned for tomorrow. I shrugged my shoulders, not giving him any of my secrets having him laugh as I gave a silly grin. We went over the schedule as we bathed each other wishing we were in a tub like home. I frowned when he got to PE knowing I really didn’t care for sports. Not that I could do much with a broken leg.


He said. “They do have a nice pool,”


I smiled and said. “No, Shawn never cared for swimming, and besides I can’t wear a cast.


He said. “We could always take it off,”


I shook my head said. “The wheelchair?”


He rolled his eyes said. “Not a problem, we could still wrap the leg in thick bandages afterward and say the doctor said it was only a couple of days and he takes off the cast anyway.”


I said. “I’ll think about it?” He nodded. Stating I could do so much more without it.


I shrugged my shoulders asked. “Like what?”


He asked. “Is that a yes or a no?”


I said. “It’s a maybe, depending what you have in mind.”


He said. “Oh, I was thinking we could do some training. We did promises Mr. Walens that we both show the students how to read a room… and I promised to do some cool training using the items we have at our disposal.” 


I nodded as we both got out of the tub letting the water drain, he helped wrap a towel around my waist considering it was just a few steps to the bed. We had to keep our own room clean so he sent me on ahead so he could clean up the mess we had made. I offered to do it but said I have done more than my share of the work earlier.


I brought the map of the building and went over it in my mind with Jeff; he gave me a location of three more spots we needed to look at. I asked if it was a good idea to do what Tony was suggesting he answered back telling me that I should think about it, but if it was up to him yes I should. Free will and all and always I said thanks a lot, he reminds me to say my prayers tonight. I asked if he was teasing me knowing I didn’t believe in that stuff. Again he answered what could it hurt? I was about to say looking stupid as someone knocked on the door. I jerked up with a start and took look at the monitor on the desk breathing a sigh of relief seeing it was one of Tony’s team.


I made sure I was modest as I let Tony open the door. I heard them speak telling them they had finished setting up the spy cams and routed everything down to the basement. Tony said he was all set in here if they needed him to use the designated channel, but to make sure that someone was in the church at all times. Tony asked me to hand him the map and I did so, he quickly noticed I had marked three more spots to look at. He didn’t ask me if it was Jeff or if I had found them on my own having the new one and old one, not until he had compared the two. When his eyes jerked towards me, quickly said. “Give me 10 minutes.” Asking if I would like to go with him, I pointed to my leg that it wasn’t in a cast.


He said. “I really would like you and your friend to come,” I nodded he told them to give us few minutes and closed the door and he quickly dressed in his ninja clothing that was so cool seeing him all in black with his a black panther on the back traced out in silver. As for me I put on a pair of boxers and went without a shirt because I was supposed to be a student not a spy like them, I put on a bathrobe and placed my arm into a sling as Tony quickly wrapped my pretend broken fingers and I got back into my wheelchair in case someone saw me.


It was like every member of their team had vanished, I head back to the room and quickly grabbed two books one was from the library and my school book I also added a playboy watching Tony’s eyebrows knit together considering it was all I could see of his face beside his eyes. I shrugged my shoulders and said. “Just in case I needed an excuse.”


And he said. “And the playboy?”


I shrugged my shoulders, said. “What boy doesn’t have a stack of them in their room?”


The fact they were all naked men instead of girls made the whole idea kind of creepy, but then again Shawn had a thing for having sex with boys. I had asked Stringum to make sure I had several copies. He had laughed at the time, but he did what I had asked even a few that were weren’t the kind you could find at a stand. Being they were nude young boys, the kind Shawn really liked. I wasn’t sure how I was going to use them yet because I hadn’t gotten that far yet in my list about how bad I was going to be.


No one paid much attention to me as I wheeled down the hallway with my bodyguard, Every time some came out to the hall to use the bathroom everyone would disappear and I was propelled forward as I took over wheeling myself taking my arm out of the sling, considering I had chosen that sometime tomorrow or the next day I wouldn’t be needing it. I made my way down to the elevator and followed the signs on my little map indicating where everything was, I had marked on it the location of the hidden rooms hopping my friend Jeff would reveal them to me.


The library was on the first floor and was open 24 hours, but you needed a pass to use it, and I, of course, didn’t have one. Yet the reason I had brought them even though I wasn’t going to check out books or study in the library. I was going in to look for a secret passageway and needed an excuse just in case. Tonight I was being the good kid as I went inside let the team followed either in front of me or behind me. I pretend that I owned the place as I slipped my map out of sight and wheeled right passed the librarian reading a novel of her own.


I had just gotten passed the desk when she noticed me said “Young man do you have a pass? You needed a pass to be in here at this hour.”


I wheeled around pretending I had one but discovered I didn’t. I gave her a sweet innocent smile said. “Yes, Ma’am I do,” and searched my person again. I gave a heavy sigh and said. “Oh crap, I must have left in my room clear on the third floor.” I searched again and took my books and shook them said. “Just needed to return these and check out a couple more for my assignment tomorrow.” I gave another sweet smile and did another search.


She put her fingers to her lips and said. “It will be our little secret. I’d hate to have you go all the way back and all the way down here, in your condition.”


I smiled. “Thanks, Ma’am, I’ll be real quick I promise.”


I wheeled over and put out my hand and said. “Hi my name is Shawn, Shawn Rothwell I am new here, I just started yesterday,” she put out her hand I shook it and dropped one of the books onto the floor causing me to cuss and her coming around. She handed the book to me, once I had shaken her hand I noticed that strange feeling and my eyes went to her wrists, I didn’t say anything as she and I noticed each other's wrists, seeing the same satanic symbol. After she placed the books I was turning in, she said. “The boys are in back, just pull on the light, and the door will open.”


She looked at me and quickly apologized noting the wheelchair. And asked where I was from I quickly said. “The Highland chapter, I didn’t think I would find any of my brethren here, considering my step Dad is trying to separate me from them.” She had me follow her as we made our way to the back.


She said. “I see, and how long have been a member of the true church of God? May Mormo bless us?”


I repeated. “May he come swiftly to my aid and seek vengeance on those that hurt me.”


She quickly opened the door and fell to the floor, so quickly it surprised me. Tony quickly came to my side as two of his team members dragged her way. He pointed to the sides with four fingers and told me to wait where I was, pushing me out of the doorway behind a bookcase as he went inside hearing a prayer circle chanting. It gave me cold shivers as the words fade off as one by one they were silent.


The longer they were in there more nervous I got even more so as one of his team members were dragging the bodies out, They were about to be discovered as 5 more were coming towards them. I waited for someone to take them out, but no one did as they got closer to the door the moment they saw the bodies laying up against the wall they panicked and started to run towards the door.


I made a quick decision as I jumped out of my wheelchair and rolled it in front of them.  Tripping three of them two of them gasped seeing me and made their way towards me. I smiled as they came closer as the three that I had tripped with my wheelchair started to get up and join them. I grinned inside and moved my fingers telling them to come and get some; removing my robe letting it drop to the floor and removed my arm and hand from the sling letting dangle around my neck.


I should have been scared but I wasn’t as they held ceremonial knives in their hands, noticing that two of them were students and the rest were adults. The first one tried to take me down as he lunged for me as I did flip over his back and brought down my left arm where my fingers were bandaged.


He fell to the floor and slid into the table and bookshelf as the books and the shelf came down on top of him noticing he was one of the adults but do to his hood I couldn’t make him out. That still left four more for me to play with as they slowly circled me with a knife in each of their hands. I waited as the two of the dove at my sides as I backed flipped watching them collided head first as I cringed. Knowing that got to hurt noting it was to student’s boys I had met in the bathroom. One was smart as he tried to take off but was stopped by Tony. It still left me with one as he eyed his friends seeing dark shadows from the corner of my eyes. I had taken care of all the adult ones but left me with one student.


Yet I had him cornered as I wiggled my fingers. I smiled. “Come and get it you piece demon trash.” Angering him as he growled I was about to die doing a half roundhouse, as I slid down and caught his leg as it passed over me and raised my leg and nailed him in the crotch he screamed as his hands dropped his knife and grabbed his crotch but at odd angle as I had his leg in my hands, allowing me to came around and slammed my arm down and busted his leg hearing a loud crack as he screamed unable to do nothing as I took my right hand around for an uppercut to the jaw breaking three teeth as he went flying into the bookshelves.


I quickly caught a knife flying towards me and another flying towards my friend Tony coming to my aide. I picked up one of the books and tossing it towards the knife that was heading towards Tony’s back and flipped it out of the way as the knife embedded itself inside the bookcase and the other knife flipped up landing right next to Tony, but the person or persons that had thrown them were gone. Everyone looked at me surprised and in awe as I took a book and hit over the head of the first person that was coming too, noticing that it was the janitor.


He looked up at me and said. “You?”


And I said.  “Yes, me?” And that was all he could get out, before him two was knocked out cold by Tony.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep