A New Plan  Part 2

A New Plan Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 173-1

A New Plan

Part 2

 


The call finally came in which seemed like an eternity as we watched Stringum pace across the study, By that time Dad had approached the subject of taking Stringum job offer. Mom and Dad knew Stringum could deliver and it wasn’t no small matter what he was asking. There were tons of questions regarding, what to do about Shawn and Arthur, and what to do about my younger brothers because all everyone knew in Heber was that we were a family of four and not counting Jody made it 5 and Kerry would make 6 plus Shawn and Arthur not to mention Shane.


Then there was the house of course, and my mother as well as my grandmother. That could cause a problem not to mention our horses. So Dad said if we could work it all out to everyone satisfaction the idea was more than doable.


Stringum looked up as Dad and our little tribe entered the study except for Shawn and Arthur. Dad quickly stated that his family has decided that he’d be a fool not to take the job, but there were things that needed to be worked out first and that’s when the call came in. Dad and we didn’t know if we should leave or stay, so we decided not to be rude and told Stringum we would come back when he wasn’t so busy. After all, we weren’t going anywhere for the moment.


Stringum held up his finger and said. “Robert just give me 5 minutes,” pointing to a seat. He beamed with pride as he quickly hung up the phone and said. “Our people are on a chopper as we speak safe and sound, and our friend Tony and his little task force are now busy locating our targets.”


He buzzed for Landan and poured himself another drink then changed his mind settling for a nice hot cup of hot chocolate and quickly poured us some as well making it just like we like it. Landan came in and Stringum gave him the news Landan face brightened, Stringum asked him if wouldn’t mind taking notes so we could draw up a contract. Obvious it was no secret that Stringum had offered Dad a job, considered nothing escapes Landan’s attention.


Mom and Dad quickly stated their questions on how this would work, Stringum remained silent, as he opened his filing cabinet and said. “Go on, I am listening. Now, where did I put that? Oh, here it is.” Pulling out a large vanilla envelope and placed it in Dads hands. It had Shawn and Arthur’s name on it.  Dad opened the envelope and dumped the contents into his lap. There were two large folders one with Shawn’s name on it and the other with Arthur’s name on it.


Dad opened the one with Shawn’s name on it first. Reading Crest ridge Academy a Therapeutic Boarding School for Troubled Teens. With everything, he would need to enroll them. The idea that it was in Texas didn’t set well, but it had everything they were looking for. Stringum said the further the way the better where the occult and Crawford wouldn’t be a problem.


Dad said. “We tried that method of sending Shawn and Arthur to a different school.”


Stringum said. “Yes, but it wasn’t a boarding school where they house them, nor did it have the programs that are designed to fix what’s going on in there little heads. Instead, they come home every day knowing that sooner or later you’d cave in knowing they could get away with it. I have contacted the school and they a sure me that Shawn won’t be a problem. If you don’t like that one, there are others but they cost a lot more, but the one inside that packet I know the headmaster personally or you might consider, one closer to home. ”


Dad found the one that said Liahona Academy. He and Mom frowned finding it out it was in Pleasant Grove which didn’t offer what the one in Texas did. Stringum said they are both are top-notch schools, and he and Mom could take a tour of both before making a decision.


Mom and Dad stated that they had already taken a tour of the one Pleasant Grove near them, and found it unappealing being so close where Crawford had some influence there. Stringum said there are other schools, but they are very expensive and further away, but if they wanted to look at them he would request an interview with them.


Stating he was willing to pay only so much, in regards to Shawn and Arthur. Stringum handed them a list of some of the ones he was referring to with price bracket indicating what it would cost monthly and yearly. We all coughed seeing the prices. Dad quickly calculated that he could afford the one in Texas, with his new current salary having Stringum paying 15 percent towards any school of their choice For Shawn and Arthur. He may be rich, but he didn’t get that way without hard work and determination, most of all investing wisely.


Arthur and Shawn were on the fence when it came to investing wisely more so for Shawn, stating if he turned himself around he could have a chance of making something out of his self. Again stating he was only willing to go so far to get the ball rolling, leaving most of it to Mom and Dad, by not giving them a free ride. Not even me got that, I was considered another son to Stringum.


Stringum also reminded them that it would not be in their best interest not to home school them or bring them to Heber or let them stay in Highland or some halfway house; where Crawford or the satanic church could get a hold on them. Stating we don’t need any more problems as it is. He also stated they would have to earn the right to come home or they could go up and visit them. Even then I had too had earned it the hard way before he would give me a single cent unless it was for good cause like investing in my future.


Dad said he needed time to think about it, but a visit the schools first sounded like a good place to start. He opened the second folder with Arthur’s name on it of a school for children and teens like Arthur called Sadhana some place in Andhra Pradesh, India. Mom stated that was too far away but the one Aspen Education Programs in Syracuse, Utah which was an only 6-hour drive from Heber seemed more like what they were looking for, and a visit wouldn’t go wrong either.


Stating with the boys separated it was unlikely that Crawford, would lose interests quickly in regards of Arthur, and they could easily afford that one and the one in Texas with Stringum’s help and providing he could keep both the boys safe. Stringum stated he would provide anything to make sure that happened including a bodyguard of some sort until they were no longer in danger.


Dad reminded her that Arthur would be 18 next summer and they would have to decide whether or not to keep him or place him in a physicality or turn him out on the streets, because the State would be no longer pay for his care and they would have to fit the entire bill, but if they send him to a physicality now rather then later they would both benefit from it the state would put up more then half of the tuition for Arthur to make sure he got the care he needed. Whereas at the moment they couldn’t handle the additional responsibility, nor could they keep him safe in his current condition.


Mom said she needed to think about it, asking Stringum to give her and Dad the time they needed. Stringum nodded “I’ll make the arrangements in the morning and you can visit the schools and give me an answer by the end of the week. Until then I’ll just keep them apart and have Dr. Sars work with them as we have been.” Stringum worked out a solution for every problem and answered all their questions. Within two hours Dad signed the contract and wrote Dad a check for 20,000 dollars as agreed upon as his signing bonus asking him if he would like it in cash or a check.


Dad didn’t think he was serious, but I knew Stringum as I watched him go to another picture in the room and finding another keypad just like the one in his man cave. Another hidden door opened and inside was big bank safe with large piles of cash sitting behind it stacked on several shelves. He counted out 20,000 dollars and stacked it right on the desk in front of them. As we all gasped and eyeballed several large stacks of cold hard cash sitting in front of us and what was inside his house safe stating we had never seen so much money and certainly not in our entire lifetime.


Dad said he never sleep having that kind of money lying around, said he would be more than happy with a check. Stringum laughed said “I sleep like a baby knowing it’s perfectly safe here. In fact, I highly recommend a strong bank safe and where no one can ever find it.” Taking the money and putting it back inside then tossed me one of the bundles of crisp one hundred dollar bills, said. “For your help today and in the future in helping us bring the occult to there knees and I’d pay your friend as well, but I think he has no more use for money. Landan will show you where you can keep it inside your room until you can put it in the bank.”


He tossed one to Jared, Dad, and Mom as well telling them to spend it any way they would like. He took another bundle and separated it putting it into two piles, then scooted each of the piles to Jason and the other for Jonathon telling Mom and Dad too make sure he doesn’t spend it all on candy or use it for monopoly money. Mom was speechless, but quickly recovered when Jonathon and Jason reached for it; she quickly took it and placed it inside her bra for safe keeping and hers.


She saw them pout and rolled her eyes and reached inside and gave them each a hundred dollar bill telling them not to lose it, said the rest was going into a missionary fund for them. Mom was Mom and the only thing she could think about was what she was going to tell her employer… and the second was what she was going to do with all her free time. Dad laughed. “Oh, I think you’ll be too busy redecorating or new cabin and moving. Which brings me to my next question should we sell our home or give it to Kerry and her husband? Once we take care of Crawford making our neighborhood safe once more.


Mom said. “There is that.” Dad and Stringum laughed as the chopper landed announcing the people we had been waiting for have arrived.


Mom and Dad excused themselves stating it had been a long day and it was way past Jason and Jonathan bedtime. Stringum asked Dad and me if we would like to meet our would-be assassin’s. Mom told us to go on knowing us boys and Dad, she personally rather not think about it and she was about to refuse Jason and Jonathon as well.


Stringum stated he would like them all to meet them considering they were going to be seeing them a lot, during the next few months. Mom gave a tired sigh but nodded said. “As long as they don’t discuss killing or violence that she had seen enough of that for one day, in fact, her entire lifetime. Dad didn’t tell her that she might witness more of it in the future; in fact, he didn’t tell her that she would be learning to defend herself into the most deadly housewife.


I had to agree that one was going to be something I rather not watch when Dad tells her about it.


Then again Mom could surprise us all say. “How awesomely cool, not only could I kill them with one my herbal concoctions; I can beat them over the head with a frying pan at the same time.” Somehow I doubt that was going to happen. Dad asked Stringum if he should call his employer in the morning and break the news to them.


Stringum said looking at the time. “Depends do you like the job or do you hate it?”


Dad smiled and said looking at his watch. “I’ll give them a chance to change shifts then call them,”


Stringum laughed. “I got a better idea how about you call your boss at home say around 2 am and tell him then. That way he will think twice how he took you for granted.”


Dad said. “But he didn’t take me for granted; I took him for granted by always taking so much time off.”


Stringum said. “Then, in that case, I find if you make a nice large donation. Not only would you be helping the boys get the help they need. You will feel like a million bucks knowing that you left on good terms and they will be more than glad to help you whenever you need a favor. Trust me money speaks a lot more when they see the cold hard cash. Even more so when you hand them a stuffed envelope and say for your trouble for putting up with me and give them a wink.”


Dad nodded said. “That I can live with because they could really use the help and people I work for could certainly use the money.”


The entry hall looked far better than it did when we first arrived, where everything was covered with a drop cloth or dust-covers. One of the staff was just finishing polishing the floor with the buffer with the help of Shawn and Arthur who didn’t look too pleased to see us. I could only imagine how they are going to feel regarding attending a boarding school so far away that it would be nearly impossible for them to contact Crawford as well as any of the members from the satanic church.


The only thing Mom and Dad were worry about was them rapping another child, and finding a way to contact Crawford, besides being brainwashed. Stringum assured us that none of it was going to be a problem. One of the reasons why the boarding school in Texas was ideal, and why the one near Salt Lake City would be perfect for what they were all looking for. Money wasn’t the problem, at least not anymore. With Dads new income and with Stringum help showing him how to invest wisely. He could become a billionaire in less of five or 6 years.


Stringum quickly reached into his pocket and counted out 10 one hundred dollar bills and placed into the man’s shirt pocket and said thanks for your help, for coming in on short noticed,” and gave him two more said. “For your wife and for and your children,” placing three more. The man gasped and beamed with pride, as Stringum did the same to every one of his helpers along the way. Telling Landan to make sure everyone is well compensated for their trouble. He also told Landan to give himself a raise as well and for hell, sakes turn up the heat. Again I questioned why he felt it was still cold in here when the rest of us were nice and toasty. Personally, I think it had to do with what happened today at the services. Just thinking about it now that I have watched the tapes I too felt a little cold.


Dad gasped seeing the people he was giving money too; Stringum wanted him to notice because he said. “I learned a long time ago that if I keep my employees happy they will bend over backward to make me happy and I never have to worry about high turn over. Money doesn’t belong in a safe for a rainy day when you have plenty of it.  They say money is power and makes you greedy for more. Personally, I find the people that I know and help give me the power and influences that other people that have the money don’t have. Because they don’t invest in the people they have work for them.


“I keep them happy and their family’s happy because I like to think I am investing in their future and in turn, I get it back tenfold. So when I need them, all I have to do is pick up the phone and say I need a favor and instead of getting the run-around or going through red tape. I get instant service when I need it the most, like the man Tony you are about to meet. I invested in him by helping him and his family, I gave him everything he would need to make a nice comfortable living as well paid him to train and train others for jobs like tonight and further missions.


“Like if I need him to be a delivery boy delivering telegrams or going to the store to buy me pair of boots. He is more than happy to do it. If I need him to kill someone, he will do so only if it is necessary, but only as a last resort. But what we saw tonight I know that at least 5 possibly six people we have identified are going to die. I don’t like it, but I will sleep better knowing that they won’t be killing anyone else and I’ll have the law on my side, one the reason I had those officers come by today to witness what happened.


“If I have the proof that says they are guilty of the crimes. I will call a Supreme Court judge, and within the hour or by the end of the day they either give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down or tell me to bring them to stand trial, but if they refuse to be taken in alive, I will have their blessing to do what needs to be done. Tony knows that and has been given the authority by the US government and he carries a badge and has his own personal task force. I may pay for most of it, but its legal and by the book. The State looks the other way and classifies it as top secret.”


Mom said. “Oh, that makes me feel so much better knowing that you have found a way to legalize murder.” 


Stringum said. “Would you rather that man kill our children or make you do it for him. Or would you rather have him keep doing it knowing that he has killed hundreds before he is stopped and sent to prison for the rest of his life as we the people pay taxes too keep him well fed, clothed and sheltered until he makes parole and is back on the streets to recommit his crimes because of some loophole. I told you, Karen, that if it comes to that and he gives us no choice but to kill him. And I will do it before he kills you or me or our family, I will make sure he meets his master in hell before he does it.


“Death is sometimes the only answer, but if I don’t have to do it I won’t, but please understand that this High Bishop we have met today has already killed young children like your sons Jason and Jonathan without blinking an eye; has been doing so for at least year or more that we know of. We have seen him do it today when he killed that man in cold blood and we watched him… and his people do unspeakable things that I rather not say in front of your young children, and he is not the only one in his little club doing it. I know of 15 or so High Bishop and Crawford is one of those, performing that same ceremony we witnessed today.


“I want you to think how many people have they killed in cold blood? How many of them are woman and children? Then ask yourself if I had the power to stop them, would you? Or would you just ignore them and say it’s not my problem and see some child on milk carton missing and wonder if that child has been sacrificed in the name of their God?


“Do those people have the right to keep doing it? Or do we stop them and make sure they do not have the chance to get away with it? Because right now he wants your children, he wants you and our friends to join his ranks and take over the world and make what you just accused me of doing legalizing murder, rape, doing and selling drugs, kidnapping, and prostitution. Until all we see is death all around us and call it just another normal day. I am sorry, but I can’t live with that, and I don’t think you can either.


“So if it gets a little messy, close your eyes and think you are on a nice beach somewhere, but don’t look down because you might see someone’s child floating in the water and say I should have done something I am sorry. Knowing that sorry means very little to their parents who are told I am sorry to inform you but your son or your daughter is dead and I did nothing to prevent it.” Mom didn’t say anything, but I could see he had touched a nerve.


I took her hand and said. “Mom everything will be ok, and most of all I want you to know I love you. Or I wouldn’t be doing this and neither would Dad.” I squeezed her hand and put on a happy face. Knowing nothing will ever be the same again, but Pa told me that if things always remained the same, life wouldn’t be worth living and he was right. But it has always been a dream of mine to meet a real live ninja. And what boy wouldn’t if they liked cool kick-a*s moves yelling hi-yeah as they kick a phantom killer?



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep