Black Sabbath  Part 2

Black Sabbath Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 172-1

Black Sabbath

Part 2

 


We were still on the rug when our parents came in the door. Most kids would freak out and try to hide what we were doing. Again we didn’t have most parents because they were nudist, and they liked the idea of us having sex or showing each other how much we care about each other. The fact they too were naked stated that and didn’t surprise us any. Isza turned her head and said breathlessly that we join them in a minute or two that bath should be perfect. They gave us a nod and left us to our privacy or what remained of it. We smiled as we laid there in each other's arms, I grinned ear to ear when Isza told me I was amazing, in fact, better than last time, giggling reminding me of the shy boy that I was compared to now.


I helped her up even though I wobbled nearly losing my balance, but I was stronger then the day before, even with a short workout I somehow managed, and smiled when she said thank you once we were standing with arms around each other kissing, as we both giggled when my Mom came in to ask if we were coming. She seldom changed my music unless it was the really hard stuff like AC&DC or Kiss. The R & B she didn’t mind as much, in fact, she liked it. For some reason listening to LDS church music just doesn’t put you in the mood when want to have mind-blowing sex. You would say for obvious reasons.


Yet if God was truly watching us and listened to prayers he would know what we were all doing. After all, it was said that he created us, and for us to create or show our love for each other. Sex needed to happen. I questioned what music he would listen to while having sex. Unless of course he doesn’t, which stands to reason he does or none of us would exist and no one would begat according to church doctorin. We kissed once more and made our way into the large tub. Like Isza said I was no longer the shy boy letting my arousal stand out proudly instead of trying to hide it, which would be quite stupid after being taught how to share myself with them.


It no longer bothered me as Mrs. and Mr. Rockwater stood up and each brought me close to them as they kissed me and stroked me fondly, asking their daughter if I was worth the wait. She smiled and stated I was and she looked forward to being with me often during the time they were visiting us. I felt proud of the fact that I didn’t have anything to be ashamed about, even when they teased me about using a fake penis the last time we were all together at the falls.


I still blushed, but I didn’t let it bother me. The first thing I noticed was the bath smelled of cinnamon and sugar with a hint of peppermint. My stomach growled when I smelled it.  Mom came back in with the tray of sandwiches and two six packs of orange soda and passed them around than taking a seat next to Dad.


Dad quickly apologized for what had happened earlier watching them nod their heads stating they were willing to accept their apology but stated that they refuse to let Shawn or Arthur participate when it comes to their daughters. Mom and Dad stated they understood and agreed. Most likely to keep the peace between them and their long friendship. I didn’t jump or react this time when Mrs. Rockwater placed her hands on my penis like I had done when we first met and were getting acquainted in the meadow or the fact that she placed my hand on her sweet spot using my hand to rub it.


She let go placing her drink aside and straddled me waiting for me to say no. Like I had done before when Dad told me I was going to have sex with her and Mom and not with a fake penis. I moved down finishing my soda and placing the empty can on the side of the tub, moving down into a more comfortable position as she slid me inside of her. She smiled at me when I placed my hands on her hips and buried my head in her breasts. I watched from the corner of my eye seeing Mom do the same with Mr. Rockwater while Isza straddled Dad.


At first, I felt uncomfortable about it, because she was my age or near enough, but Mom didn’t seem to mind and neither did her parents. I wasn’t sure about the rules were regarding if this was taboo, but then again. Jody told me she and Kerry have been raised on Dads and their brother's penis, as much as using a babies pacifier. It was the first time I had seen Dad having sex with a girl my age. But it did stand to reason regarding stimulation, that it as acceptable, to do so than others. I didn’t ask regarding having sex with one’s own daughter, even though I knew they didn’t mind so much if their sons were having sex with their sisters or stimulating them or each other. I was just uncertain about them having sex with their fathers.


Again it was none of my business, so I didn’t ask or say anything letting God sort it out. Yet in the years to come, it became taboo and seldom talked about, because how the world viewed it as well as the law was cracking down on interrelationships, known as family incest. One the reasons I turned away from it, being told it was wrong and it was against the law. I didn’t know at the time that it was. Nor did I ask or want to know. Some said I was forced to do so, but it didn’t feel forced, and it didn’t feel wrong at the time.


Even if they said it was a form of rape, and they should have been arrested for it. Again even today after all these years. I have no regrets about doing it, because if I hadn’t listened to the world around me I would still be doing it and most likely teaching my own children to share ourselves in this way, but because I listened I am all alone, no wife and no children all because I locked it all away, just to feel numb, and felt I didn’t deserve to be happy, letting work and school fill the hole that it left.


I never imagined how much pain I would go through after school was done, or when I was done working for good as I became totally disabled, finding that things that I had swept under the rug or buried so deep have now all come to the surface.


Like I had said earlier the bath we were taking wasn’t a bath to wash the daily grime off us, even though we did wash each other's bodies. It was more of a sexual and sensual bath to relax us after a long day, which allowed us to share ourselves with each other. And like I said it didn’t feel wrong at the time. Yet I did notice that Isza only had sex with me and Dad, but mostly me before Jake and Adam joined us and Jake's brother Billy as well Jake's Mom and Dad. I had been with their mother on several occasion, but never with their Dad. Who seemed a little reserved when Mrs. Rockwater asked his wife if she wouldn’t mind sharing her husband with us? He blushed when she said if she wouldn’t mind if she had sex with her husband.


They both giggled as they both straddled each other's husbands, Having Mr. Olsen ask. “Are sure about this dear?”


She said. “Why not Ethan? You knew what you boys were getting yourself into when you signed on the dotted line and certainly didn’t mind me having sex with Robert or you having sex with his wife Karen. Or the fact that both our boys have been having sex ever since we had met the Rothwell’s; besides dear you told me yourself that it added a little extra spice to our marriage and in the bedroom.”


He blushed and said. “Yes but this is the first we have had group sex together, not alone in bed or a foursome between two couples. We didn’t have our children watching.”


Jake rolled his eyes. “Dad, it’s not like we have never seen you and Mom have sex before. I for one like this arrangement and so does Billy compared to what he and I have been through. It doesn’t bother me that you and Mom are having sex with other couples or stimulating my friends like Eric and his friends. So stop whining because I am not going to care if you watch me and Bill shares us with these beautiful women.” He pulled Isza too him and lifted her onto him letting her place himself inside of her watching Mom straddled Billy, leaving me to stimulate his Dad as he leaned back out of the tub so I could.


We all had mind-blowing sex until the water turned cold, and we all needed a break before we adjourned to my bedroom and the bed. It was up to me to organize the mass of bodies because they all wanted to participate in my new idea of a club sandwich and fries. Finding out it was everything I had hoped it could be with not only with two giant cobras, but 3; having the style change to a fountain with four large penises in the middle with four savory sweet spots on top, while the rest of us became the fries with extra sauce. Once everyone had a turn in all the position; we turned in early watching our parents leave the room telling us not to stay up too late; mostly because some of us needed time to put on our disguise.


Isza told her sisters and Dillon when they asked how was I, she giggled. “Not bad, not bad at all, I am looking forward to having him to myself again and as much as I can.” She pulled me and Jake to her letting us cup a breasts to our mouths as Billy slid himself inside of her while Dillon and Adam placed themselves inside of each of her sisters. For one more round of sex, before we all turned in. By that time it was nearly 2 am. We smiled hearing the soft moaning of our parents down the hall which stated they too wanted just one more round before going to bed.


We all laughed when Walter and Scot said just once more time to Alana and Dora. Hearing them giggle, “alright, just one more time.”


It was nearly 7 am when my alarm clock went off and Mom came into the room soon after finding us boys just finishing our shower as the girls were busy hogging the mirror doing their hair and makeup. Mom and Dad decided that it would be better not to follow the rules regarding wearing nothing under our robes. Jared and I would be wearing scrub bottoms and boxers, because of the leg braces, even though we could have worn them without them.


If they had a problem with it then was their problem. And we would tell them it wasn’t possible. The worst they could do was telling us to leave, besides who would check us that we followed the rules, and we couldn’t figure out why they wanted us naked underneath the robes. It just didn’t seem practical for a church to be so. How wrong we were at the time.


Stringum spared no expense having the limo’s ready when we were ready to leave. I cringed when I looked in the mirror seeing my latex mask it felt more like Halloween custom with the eye patch. Mine and Jared’s hair had a yellow tent that was more dishwater blond to match Moms blond hair, while Dads' hair was more on the gray side with a mustache. Everyone else either had a hair treatment of some kind, but most of them were going to an LDS ward or staying home.


Stringum and Dr. Sars was wearing a wedding ring which seemed odd because most black people or Africa American usually don’t intermix, but it is little more common today then it was back then, and there is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Yet they had agreed to become man and wife with two daughters with lighter completion, even their hair was a tad lighter. I didn’t ask why he decided to go as a married couple with children.


Other than the fact that he looked better that he was married with children then it did being single or in his case widowed, knowing how they consider old people like him. They usually send them to their death for the hope of rebirth and according to the doctorin that it is believed to obtain that rebirth an aged man gives himself to his family as an offering so he remains with them until he is reborn again through a righteous woman that their high priestess has chosen.


How that was done was unclear. It bothered me because when they asked Shawn about it he laughed as he spits in his face. Said when he finds out, it will be too late for him, which stated that it must be very unpleasant, in fact, every ceremony they asked him about he told them he had vowed and pledged on the point of death that he wouldn’t tell anyone, he rather die before he breaks it.


It didn’t matter how much pain they inflicted on him he refused to answer. Arthur didn’t know much other than being baptized in lambs blood when he was told he was now a true disciple of God. Causing Shawn to inflict pain on him, it didn’t matter that they separated them when questioning. Arthur still didn’t know much about the rituals and when they returned him to his room Shawn tried to kill him, for telling us that much, telling him he was breaking his vows. Dad stated that he himself had told us that he was baptized in lamb’s blood. Shawn's face turned pale when he realized that he had and it was in anger when he said it, but he wouldn’t elaborate in detail how it was done. So once more we were clueless and once more we needed answers and proof.


Stringum surprised me and Jared with a brand new wheelchair that had been painted in our favorite colors. Mine was fire engine red with flames painted on it and unlike the blue one I was currently using. Jared’s was green with flames as well. They had been re-equipped with hidden cameras and microphones; all we had to do was touch a small hidden panel to activate them. It was so James Bondish, but it was the only way they could sneak a camera inside and listen in to what was going on.


I was also given a new watch that held the panic button and locator. Jared to had one just in case as well as the anti tranquilizer that still hadn’t been tested, but had been told they had increased the dosage. Adding to the list of things we still needed to do.


It was a short ride to the destination; I was a little surprised to find that it wasn’t an actual church building like we all thought it would be. Stringum wasn’t or at least that what his face said. It was more like a playhouse where they put on plays but has been converted into a church. We were met the second we arrived as our driver opened the door, Jared and I were first as the driver helped us to our wheelchair and our crutches as he placed them at our sides. Letting Mom and Dad attended to our needs by placing the blankets they have given to us on our laps and covering our legs.


The idea was to show that we weren’t completely paralyzed showing the leg braces just enough as Mom and Dad rearranged our clothing. Mom and Dad insisted on taking us inside, rather than let them do it. We watched them frown when they noticed we had chosen to wear pants underneath. We didn’t give an excuse or apologize; instead, we made our way to the doors where we were greeted by a large group as Dad introduced us. We were told to follow until we were stopped at another set of doors and two metal detectors, hearing the alarm sound, which wasn’t a surprise, but expected as they searched for weapons with some sort of wand type object that looks like a flat paddle of some kind.


Even though they found no weapons they insisted that we be searched and was told to disrobe behind a black curtain.   That was when Dad and Stringum asked why they growled lightly that we were told not to wear anything underneath. Dad said. “Have you worn leg braces? If so you would know that it is very uncomfortable to do so as the metal hinges scrape your bare skin.”


They conferred with each other than stated they were told we were completely paralyzed. Dad said. “You only assumed they were if you would have asked you would find that they are seeking medical treatment that in the near future they might be able to walk again. Right now they can move slightly, and in time it is our hope that they will no longer need leg braces to walk or a wheelchair to get around.”


They conferred again until a man wearing a long white robe trimmed in gold and strange patterns and symbols were engraved in both silver and gold on the gown or robe asked what it is the problem being notified we were here. Once they told him he grew angry and told them that they are very important guest, and should not be treated like common criminal’s that he was well aware of our situation. With that being said we were led to our seats near the front of the stage. He quickly apologized and introduced himself as High Bishop Calen. He seemed like someone we would meet on the street or a neighbor next door.


Right away my skin crawled the moment we shook hands, it was the very same feeling when I had shaken hands with Crawford. He oozed with something that only could be described as pure darkness as if he stood in the sunlight it blots out the sun. There wasn’t a single hair on his head, which made the pentagram that had been painted on his head stand out; he also had two more on each of his hands, but they were traced in gold not black like the one on his head. His eyes seemed dark like black coals. He had us follow him to our seats only stopping to introduce us to someone called the High Priestess.


I don’t remember her giving her name; she too oozed with this darkness. It took everything I had not to retract my hand and wipe it on my clothes. She was however very pretty, with long golden hair with green eyes that looked like cats eyes with more of a yellow tent to them and her face was shrouded under her hood so we could get a true definition what she looked like. Her robe too was white with silver and also painted with the strange symbols. She didn’t have any markings on her head other than the same markings on each of her hands, with the added symbols that I had never seen before. She said. “Everything is prepared as you requested.” Then quickly left to attend to whatever duties she had.


Once we had made it to our seats and he made sure we were comfortable. He quickly invited us to his estate for supper in hopes of getting more acquainted. I cringed at the idea of being anywhere near him and would have said something, instead Dad and Stringum accepted his invention and so did Mr. Vincent.


He was about to leave us turning on his heel said. “The invitation extends to your sons as well Mr. Carrion as well as your two young sons Mr. Jacobson, I would invite your daughter Tammy and her husband West Anderson, but I understand that they are not among you at present. So I will extend the invitation to you and your family Mr. and Mrs. Stringum. I very curious to hear how you met; considering it is uncommon for couples of your race to intermix then again it is the 80s and I would like to thank you properly for your large donation to our church.”


With that being said Stringum nodded and he left to see other people that had caught his eye. The fact that he hinted about on the point of rudeness towards Stringum didn’t escape us or the fact he demoralized their wives our mothers and the girls that had come with us having refused to shake their hand or make eye contact explained a lot why and how Shawn and Arthur felt about woman and girls, but we had bad feeling it was more than the fact of ignoring them or the rudeness, that stated that nothing more than dirt under their fingernails.


It also stated we were indeed being watched and if it wasn’t for Stringum throwing his money around. He wouldn’t have been invited. I felt Jeff as he whispered to me before Jared poked me whispering that my friend was here. I nodded and was about to ask, instead Jeff took the seat where Jared and would have been seating which had been removed for our wheelchairs leaving a step instead. Dad had set our crutches on the other empty seat.


Jeff quickly said. “So; it seems you boys have caught the eye of another bad and powerful man, why am I not surprised? I guess I don’t have to tell you how much danger you are in, he makes our friend Gloria look like a saint.” Jeff paled when the High Priestess looked in our direction and looked straight at him and then whispered pointing to our location. Jeff said. “This isn’t good.” and vanished as the woman came over asking us if we needed anything, as her eyes searched for Jeff.


I nodded. “A cold soda would be nice and some popcorn.”


She frowned. “Do you think you here to see a show?”


I shrugged my shoulders. She was about to slap me across the face when the Bishop tapped her on the shoulder and surprised her. I caught the words. “I’ll handle it. Now go see to our new converts and make sure they aren’t getting cold feet.” He narrowed his eyes at us and the seat Jeff had been sitting and said something that sounded like gibberish with a quick hand movement that if you weren’t watching you would miss it and then walked away.


Jared and I felt a cold chill like someone just walked on our grave. I watched him as he smiled seeing that he caused us some discomfort and then made more rounds as the people took their places. Most churches would play music while the congregation took their seats, but there was none as it gave me plenty of time too looks at our surroundings.


The main stage was in the middle of the arena with the pews or seats on the sides and in an upper direction as they climbed towards the top in a pyramid formation. On the floor of the stage was large stone alter big enough to lay a person on it, it was covered in a black cloth lined with gold and four large bumps at its corners.  Along the sides of the altar were figures that looked like heads of snakes and skulls.


On top of the altar were two large candle holders that looked like they were made of gold. Also in the form of a snake as it wrapped around and tapered at the top inlaid with jewels that held 5 candles lit 5 white on the right side and 5 white on the left side and in the middle of the table was a golden bowl more like a chalices covered with small black cloth and large gold handle knife in the shape of a snake with red rubies for eyes and encrusted with diamonds and colorful jewels and a burning bowl of fire and one silver bell.


At the base of the altar was pentagram with two large circles around it, with strange symbols I have never seen before and a symbol of Baphomet. What I was told it was called that but it looked like a devils head or made of a goat and devil mixture. With 5 black candles unlit at its points. The room was surrounded with long torches even though the lights were on they were being lit with members standing by them as guards all dressed in the same robes we were dressed in.


There were no windows that I could see unless they were hidden behind dark red curtains which were the same color and design as our lap blankets with the same symbol as the one the stage floor.


The room was richly dressed but dark as if to hide light within giving off the vibe of hopelessness. I turned around quickly the moment people started to stare at me and whisper how their God would take our suffering away. The fact I heard them meant some those rumors were right and Jared and I needed to be careful or we would be sacrificed to please them.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on February 11, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep