Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 8 in "Silent

"

I rushed myself into the girls’ bathroom, picked a stall, locked it and sat on the floor. He can't get me here. I heard people having conversations out in the hall. Lunch was officially over. Okay I just need to keep my mind off of him. Um...well my next class is, Chemistry! The only thing I needed to worry about then was not blowing up the school. But flashes of Travis kept popping into my head. My hand still felt numb from his touch. Surprisingly I felt tears well up in my eyes. I didn't wipe them away, I only let them streak down my face. S**t! Now my eye liner is going to run! After maybe 5 minutes I went quiet and listened outside for any noise. Silence. Everybody must already be in class.

        I walked out of the stall and went over to the bathroom sinks. I looked over my face in the mirror. My eyes were already puffy, and my eye liner had made a black line running down my cheek and stopping at the corner of my mouth. I washed my face and walked out. I didn't re-apply my eye liner cause at that moment I wasn't too worried about my looks.

           When I walked into chemistry I made a B-line for the last table and ignored everyone's eyes on me. Mr. Brandon took of his glasses, placed them on his desk and stood up. "Okay today you and your partner are going to see what happens when you mix Iron sulfate and Carbon Sulfate." Mr. Brandon was probably the nicest teacher on the face of the planet. But sadly everyone knew he had to retire soon. Mr. Brandon’s eyes fell on me, noticing I had no partner. "Let’s see who can pair up with you Paige." said Mr. Brandon scanning the room. Everyone froze like statues. Some slouched down into their seats. For once in my entire life at Delta High I wanted to kill Mr. Brandon. "Ah, Ms. Rossi will you so kindly be Paige's partner?" Ariana turned around in her seat and she locked eyes with me. Mr. Brandon couldn't see the absolute hatred on her face, but I could and that's all that mattered to her. "Of course I will." Ariana grabbed her stuff and sat next to me. She rested her cheek on her hand and stared right at me. "Hi Paige." she sneered at me. I looked down at the steel counter top of the desk and decided I had to answer somehow. So I pulled a Travis and nodded my head. I felt stupid but it satisfied Ariana.

     No one really knows why girls like Ariana hate girls like me. Probably because I'm not in the same social class as her. Or maybe Ariana just likes to tease other who are beneath her. She also knows no one can do anything about it. There may be 100 reasons that Ariana does what she does. There may only be one. But who knows?

         Now like most popular girls Ariana wasn't very smart. I'm not saying she was way past stupid but she wasn't Albert Einstein. Her grades were B, C and that's it. Nothing higher (but occasionally lower.) Her skill was Chemistry which she got a B in. But she was probably going to fail the class with me as her partner (mostly everyone did.) But Ariana wouldn't let me blemish her grades without a fight.

She came very close to me and leaned over and sneered at me in a very low voice so only I could hear. "Okay listen up you little FREAK! I am NOT going to let some little shy LOSER ruin my grades! If I fail this grade because of you I swear I will make your life miserable!" she leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Oh and one more thing. If I see you one more time with Travis I will make sure he sees you as the little loser you truly are!" She moved back to her side of the bench and plastered on a friendly smile. I wanted to run out there find someplace where no one would ever find me and cry. I clenched the side of the desk until my palm starting bleeding. I took notes as she told me what to do. And I prayed that was enough for her



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Please ignore Grammar Or Spelling. NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

some of the chap is missing :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


I would have slashed her throat, chopped her into pieces, and sell her parts to science that they'll get burned, and eventually buried where a bull dog will pee on her grave. Sorry,.. can't stand girls like her.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Still going strong. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i was seriously pimp slap that girl! I wouldn;t let her get all up in my face like that and insult me. Paige needs to grow some backbone in my opinion. Oh well, nice chapter thogh.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I hate Ariana! She treats Paige just I get treated! I hope Paige gives her what she deserves!
This was great, of course, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the poem at the end, it reads to me like something I would probably write.
Great Job!
Also, I'm the first to review! lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

500 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011
Tags: Chapter


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 7 Chapter 7

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 5 Chapter 5

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER