Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 20 in "Silent"

"

I threw my bag down and collapsed onto my bed. Right then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen, the little message icon was blinking. I opened it expecting to see a message from a number I didn’t recognize, 915-782-9145.

Paige can we talk?

Probably Scottie wanting to apologize.

Who is this?

For a while they didn’t respond but then came the message,

It’s Travis…

I felt like I wanted to throw up. Should I ask him to leave me alone? Before I could decide my phone vibrated again.

Please let me explain what happen.

I decided to give him a chance.

5 minutes.

Not over the phone meet me at Startbucks, please.

Fine.

What was I thinking?!? Starbucks was only half a mile from my house.  I looked at myself in the body length mirror and I knew my oversized sweater and sweatpants was NOT going to cut it. I raided every single drawer and finally decided on a decent outfit. I decided on the ONLY piece of Aeropostle clothing which was a white long sleeved see through shirt that stuck to my skin uncomfortably and made me look like a mini clone of Arianna. Matched with the only pair of jeans I owned that wasn’t black and that were a bit too long. I strapped my black high heel sandals on which I rarely wore. Slapped on some dark purple eye shadow, eyeliner, cover up and blush. I replaced my skull earrings and necklace with my sister’s diamond stud and purple bead necklace. When I looked at  myself in the mirror I didn’t recognize myself There was just one thing to complete the “Paige alter-ego look” I flipped my hair down and put it back in a high ponytail. I looked at the stranger before me and smiled.

Pulling on my little winter jacket I stuffed the necessities in my bag as I ran down the stairs, make up, cell phone, and 40 dollars. When I walked into the kitchen my mom did a double take.

“Wow. You look gorgeous, but where are you going? You know what it doesn’t matter just be home by 7:00.” I gave her a quick hug and bounced out of the house.

When I reached Starbucks I saw the light glow of the tiny coffee shop radiating from inside as people drank coffee and ate pastries while hiding away from the cold. Then my eyes found him amongst the crowd. He was sitting at a table in the far left of the shop clutching two steaming cups between his hands. When I walked in the smell of freshly brewed coffee and pastries surrounded me filling me with a calm feeling. As I sat down across from him a smile grew on Travis’s face but my face was stone cold. He pushed one of the cups under my nose as the sweet smell of hot chocolate wafted up in my face.

“I didn’t know what you wanted,” he explained “so I ordered you a hot chocolate. I drank from the steaming cup and the hot drink quenched my dry throat. He sighed as if he was ashamed of himself.

“Paige,” he looked as if he was searching for words “what happened between me and that girl was nothing.” I scoffed. Didn’t seem like nothing.  

“It was nothing!” he said as if reading my mind. “I, she took advantage of me I know it’s hard to believe but it was a mistake.” He was right; I didn’t believe a single word he was saying.

“Paige I don’t want her I want-“I didn’t want to hear anymore. I stood up and stormed out. The ice cold air hit me like a brick wall making me shiver. I felt a hand clamp down on my wrist and twirl me around. Travis pulled me into him, placing one hand on my back holding me to him and one hand under my chin.

“You didn’t let me finish,” he breathed “I want you.”

And that’s when he kissed me.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
....yeah

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWW!!!!!!!!!!!! *crying* i wish that would happen to me someday (but u and me both know that it wont happen)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw, how sweet! Awesome chapter! hm, i thought she was angry at him, yet she dressed all cute for him. Eh, I like the dak paige better! And she didn't have to pay for her hot chocolate becuz i thoguth he already did that for her.
so I ordered you at hot chocolate.- a hot chocolate.
hit my like a brick wall-hit me
just a few typos.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011
Tags: love, Fiction


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER