Chapter 32

Chapter 32

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 32 of "Silent."

"

Unfortunately we couldn’t stay there forever.  As soon as our clothes dried we walked back up the dirt path until we reached my car. I looked at the time 10:30am. We had already been gone for almost four hours! My dad is SO going to murder me, and Travis. Travis drove me back to my house and left before the fireworks could start. When I walked in my dad was standing there with his arms folded over his chest.

“Paige Ann Michaels where have you been?”

“Daddy before you kill me can I please explain myself?”

“Please do!”

“Well…I…um….I got nothing, do your worst.” I bowed my head and was ready for whatever he did to me.

“You are grounded and you will NOT be going to the dance on Wednesday.” I snapped my head up and screamed,

“WHAT?!?!” Suddenly Hailey came rushing down the stairs screaming “DAD NO!” She stopped at the 3rd step so she was eye level with my dad.

“Daddy c’mon this will be Paige’s first ACTUAL dance don’t take this ONCE in a life time chance away from her.”

“Okay first of all this has NOTHING to do with you and there WILL BE other dances.”

“Oh c’mon daddy! Not for a while.”

“Hailey go back upstairs this is between me and your sister.”

“Fine you leave me no choice, MOMMY!!!!” Two seconds later my mom came in and Hailey worked her magic. She put on her sad puppy face and clasped her hands under her chin.

“Mommy, daddy won’t let Paige go to the dance on Wednesday.”

“What? George why not?”

“She was gone with that Travis kid for almost four hours! Don’t you think she should be punished accordingly?”

“Yes but I think you should consult me about any kind of punishment!”

Hailey grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

“Thanks.” I whispered under my breath

“No problem works EVERY time that’s how I always get out of trouble?”

“You get in trouble?”

“No.”

An hour later my parents called me down into the kitchen and of course Hailey was listening around the other corner. My punishment…I HAD NONE! I just got off with a stern warning. Thank you Hailey! I made a mental note to remember this just in case I got in any more trouble. I was so happy I was allowed to go to the dance. Everything was perfect. When I went to bed that night I couldn’t remember every being more excited for school!



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Yeah...
NO RUDE COMMENTS

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

XD hahahaha ik her dad would flip. XD XD XD cant stop laughing at that. and Hailey is to funny. my brother does that face when he wants something, and it usually works on my mom. Can't wait for more.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER