Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 22 of "Silent"

"

I danced my way up the stairs and collapsed on my bed. I felt like singing till I died. But before I could open my mouth someone knocked on my door.

“Paige, can I come in?” without bothering to wait for my answer she opens the door and walks in. 

“Paige I-”she freezes as she sees me. I realize I’m still in my Paige alter-ego outfit. “Uh…um….” She stutters. I stand up and give her a full 360 spin.

“Do you like it?” I ask winking.

“Um….yeah I mean….” Her eyes grow wide and her jaw drops to the floor.  She runs up to me and shakes me by my shoulders.

“You just talked!”

“Yes.”

“PAIGE JUST TALKED!!!!” She hugs me as she jumps up and down squealing like she was meeting Justin Bieber.

“Okay okay calm down” I say gripping her shoulders. She nods her head vigorously trying (and failing) to contain her excitement.

“Now if I tell you something TRY not to explode okay?”

“Oh come on how bad could it be I can TOTALLY handle it” she said sitting across from me on my bed. Turns out she COULDN’T handle it. She ended up freaking out when the words “I went out with Travis” came out. And she almost fainted when I told her we kissed/made out. After I told her EVERYTHING she was almost in tears. But before she could respond to ANY of it I told her I wanted to go to bed and I showed her out. When I shut the door I slid down it and tried to contain my OWN excitement. No way in HELL was I going to sleep that night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thursday was a blur. Everyone seemed to have heard the news and Travis and I were instantly turned into a celebrity couple. And who were the first people to hound me the next day? You guessed it Janet and Alyssa.

“OH MY GOD Paige Michaels!” squealed Janet as I was getting my social studies and English stuff.

“I cannot believe it!” Alyssa gushed.

“Guys calm down!” I said. Janet and Alyssa both lost their spray tans and turned as pale as well…me!

“Jan, did she just…?” mumbled Alyssa. Janet just nodded dumbly.

“Um…hi?” I said awkwardly. Janet finally got her voice (and color) back and said,

“Wow one make out session with a smoking hot bad boy and Paige has found her voice.”

“Definitely a miracle.” agreed Alyssa. The bell rang for homeroom and everyone rushed into the day.

“Well I have to go don’t miss me.” Alyssa flicked her hair and cat walked down the hall purposely drawing the attention of a few guys to her a*s.

“She’s so dramatic huh?” I asked. By the look on Janet’s face I could tell she would need some time to get use to me talking.  “C’mon” I said tugging her into homeroom. The announcements were read as the class paid little to no attention to them. In Social Studies Mr. Brandon went off on a tangent about his latest fishing tale.  And that was great and all but I couldn’t ignore the part of me that just wanted to go to math. I was even fidgety throughout English. Finally it was 9:50 and time for Science. Mrs. Fosters was ranting about genetics while I was doodling away in my notebook. Now I’m no artist but the least I could do was drawing a bunch of bubble letters.

“Psst!” oh boy. Without even bothering to look in Janet’s direction I pointed to the floor ad stepped on a folded piece of paper. On the outside were printed in big letter: URGENT! I quickly unfolded the note expecting to be told Janet could possibly be suspended but all the note said:

S**t alert! Watch out.

I laughed slightly and wrote:

She doesn’t scare me.

I threw the note back and continued on my drawings. Janet looked warily at my response but just threw the note in her Juicy Couture bag. The bell rang as my heart did a 360. I tried to stop myself from screaming so instead I let a small fan girl squeal escape from my mouth. Everyone seemed to be moving in slow motion up the stairs. Then I made it to the second flight of stairs and there he was holding the door open, waiting for me.

“Hi.” he said when I finally reached him. I felt like Rose from Titanic finally seeing Jack again after 84 years apart. Such a simple word and yet his voice still made me feel giddy.

“Hi.” I said smiling. He was holding his books in one arm as they rested on his hip but he wrapped the other arm around my neck pulling me close. I felt him kiss the top of my head and as I blushed I noticed a bunch of girls giving me the evil eye. All of them were probably wishing I was dead. But it was one pair of hatred filled eyes that followed me to room 234. And those eyes belonged to Ariana Abrahamson.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Sorry it took me sooo long I had writers block but now I'm back! Enjoy!!! ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahaha reminds me of school *has tears in eyes* god i miss school *is crying*

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow I love it. well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Pretty good book I love it and funny

Posted 12 Years Ago


but the east- least.
Glad u started this again and so far so good. Paige has made some progress an Idk how trasvis managed to do it, but he caused her to talk to ppl now so that's awesome! I wonder what arianna is gonna try to do now.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

418 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011
Tags: Love, Loss, Fiction


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER