Chapter 34

Chapter 34

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 34 of "Silent."

"

In advisory Mrs. Vanegan was trying to keep our minds at ease by trying to answer a the questions we threw at her about Lisa. But in all honesty I think she knew just as much as we did. The bell rang, we said goodbye and headed into our day. I hated the first period of the day, which was Gym. The reason, I wasn’t a sporty kinda girl. I wasn’t coordinated, athletic, or have any endurance. Gym especially sucked because since it was getting colder we had to stay inside and do stupid things like play dodge ball-oops I mean ‘prison ball’-baseball and, gymnastics. All three things I SUCKED at. In Prison Ball I just stood there and wait to get hit so I could stand in prison and do nothing. But I barely got hit because only the guys (and a few girls) got to touch the balls. Baseball I tried to stay in the WAYY back so the ball never comes to me. And gymnastics…the vault scared me. 

Today was Monday which meant my class and Mr. Dyson’s class was merged. And that meant Prison Ball, Mr. Dyson’s class vs. Mrs. Diamond’s class. We all lined up on opposite sides of the gym and lined up on the white line with one foot on the line. It was like we were all ready to charge into battle. Some people (mostly guys) took this game way to serious. Mr. Dyson blew the whistle and all the guys let out a battle cry and charged.

 Balls were flying back and forth while some of the bitchy girls stood in the back twirling their hair looking at the boy’s asses. Finally my moment came. A single blue dodge ball rolled away to the corner of the bleachers. I snatched it up raised it over my head and-

“Hey can I have that?” asked a very sweaty Andrew.

“Sure.” I said handing him the ball. SMACK! A ball hit me dead square in the face knocking me back. OKAY THAT’S IT! I grabbed the ball and looked for who hit me. But before I could throw it Mr. Dyson ordered me over to his team’s prison. I walked over crouching to avoid being hit. I slouched against the padded wall and waited for a ball that would never come.

45 minutes later Mr. Dyson blew the whistle and declared our class the winners. The boys erupted into the chorus of “We are the Champions” as they climbed upstairs to the boy’s locker room. Everyone was sweaty and red faced except for me and a few other girls.

I hated the fact that we had to share a locker room with another person. Plus the lockers inside were DISGUSTING. Two of mine we’re filled with gum and garbage. Thankfully my partner Melissa didn’t like using lockers so I got the good one. At least we had lockers instead of baskets with locks on them.

I changed quickly and ran out hoping I wouldn’t be late for Spanish. Every time I get out of Gym I’m always late for Mrs. Romero’s class and she gives me the riot act about responsibility. But I got lucky because instead of Mrs. Romero there was some old lady who looked like she belonged in a nursing home. I quickly took my seat and well you know what happens next. Yep you guessed it…

I…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fell

 

Asleep.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
ENJOY
I was kinda rushed by a.....certain someone! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHA yes, ik who i am! and AMAZING! and it sounds soooo much like school. *cries* I MISS MR. TROPEA! AND MR. SARGENT! *cries hystericaly* AND I MISS YOU!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 16, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER