Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 17 in "Silent."

"

His smiling face looking down on me. His eyes staring down into my soul warming my entire body. He kisses me ever so softly as if I might shatter like a piece of glass. I feel his hand rest on my shoulder. He deepens the kiss and crushes me closer to him. Oh god. This is what it feels like, kissing someone you truly love. His hand slid from my shoulder to my back. I wanted him, all of him, forever.

“Marisol!”

My dream is shattered and I immediately wake up at the sound of my Spanish name. I look around with sleep still lingering in my eyes. I look up only to see Mrs. Romero glaring at me.

       “Pay attention please.” she says through clenched teeth then continues with her lesson. I hated Spanish and I’m pretty sure if Spanish had emotions it would hate me too.

I cursed under my breath and tried to go back to my dream. But now I could only remember bits and pieces. I gave up and tried to tune into the lesson.

       “How old are you? How do you say-“and I tuned right out. With years of practice I’ve had the ability to tune in and out of conversation. It definitely comes in handy during school.

       “Marisol how do you say how old are you in Spanish?” But it did have its downfalls.  I left the blank look on my face and stared Mrs. Romero down. But she wasn’t backing down without a fight.

       “I’m waiting.” she said placing her hands on her hips. Well you’re going to be waiting for a while b***h. I let those words seep into my eyes and sent them in her direction. After a minute of starring at each other Mrs. Romero gave up and picked someone else.  Then I fell back to sleep but the dream didn’t return.

Finally it was one of the classes that makes my day. Computer Tech. Computer Tech was probably everyone’s favorite class, and Mr. Hawkins was probably everyone’s favorite teacher.

As I sat down at the long rectangular table big enough to fit 20 kids Mr. Hawkins gave us the assignment. That was the thing everyone loved about Mr. Hawkins after he showed us the ropes on a lesson we were on our own. The directions was to create a poster for either a concert of your favorite band/ singer or an upcoming movie premier.  With an “okay get to work” he let us loose. I already knew what I was doing the second I read the directions. I opened a new Microsoft Word document and began. I can’t explain all the graphics and colors just by words on paper but the finished product (which took me the whole period) looked something like this:

Come see the best band EVER!

All Time Low

6:11:10

Featuring:

All Time Low

Mayday Parade

LMFAO

Third Eye Blind

I printed out my poster and turned it in. Mr. Hawkins smiled at my work.

“Please see me after class.” Uh oh.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy. You know what I always say.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. LOL!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the name marisol, it's my fave spanish name for a girl and i was using it for one of my books, i the maing. nit much going on here, but maybe somethingintresting will show up in the next chapter. Hm, i bet she was dreaming abou travis. ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 10, 2011
Tags: Love, Fiction


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER