Don't Trust Anyone.

Don't Trust Anyone.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

For the next few weeks, Taylor and I kept growing closer and closer. I liked him. A lot. I'm not really sure if he liked me back, though. I started talking to his other friends, the ones I met on my first day. Frankie was probably my favorite. He was too easy to love. I don't understand why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Everyday had the same routine. 1st period drama, 2nd period music, 3rd period math, 4th period language arts, 5th period lunch, 6th period art, 7th period gym, and lastly, 8th period study hall. I had almost every class with Taylor, except that he has art 6th period and gym 7th. School wasn't boring, but the same thing happens over and over again. Where's the drama?! I always thought to myself.
Taylor walked me to the cafeteria. He wasn't staying in lunch today, he had some extra work to do in art.

"See you later." he said and hugged me.
"Bye." I mumbled. I was kind of sad he wasn't gonna be there. I already felt lonely. I decided not to sit with the guys today, but to make some new friends.
I told the guys and looked around for a table. One caught my eye. That one table full of girls really had me going. One of them caught my stare and smiled at me. She waved me over. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"Hi, I'm Stephanie. You can call me Steph." she said in a high, baby-like voice.
"Uh, hi, I'm Katrina." I mumbled.
"I see you're friends with Taylor," she said, "He's not the kind of guy you think he is."
"What are you talking about? Taylor's amazing." I said. The whole table turned to me. One of them looked at me with a dirty stare. She was probably the one they all looked up to, the leader of this stupid posse. She spoke.
"No, he's not. I'm Tiffany, by the way." she said to me, smiling the most fakest smile I've ever seen. Here comes drama.
"Yeah, he is. He's really nice and everything. He's perfect." I said, defending him.
"That's what he WANTS you to think," Tiffany said, "All he's looking for is a girl to get in bed with and just leave." My mouth opened, I was surprised. She continued, "Don't trust anyone. Especially any of the boys in this damn school." She said coldly. It seemed like she meant it.
"I don't believe you. Taylor was right. You guys are b*****s!" I snapped. I picked up my tray and walked away without looking back. I walked to the guys.
"What's wrong? I heard you yelling from across the cafeteria!" James asked me. He was the girl of the guys. He cared about everything and he was so sensetive. I liked him, he was sweet.
"Stupid girls. They told me Taylor was someone who just looked for a girl to sleep with." I replied.
"Who said that? Was is Tiffany?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?
"`Cause Tiffany held this grudge against Taylor for the longest time. She wanted to do the dirty with him but he refused. She dumped him for that and it had Taylor moping for the longest time. It was only a few days before you arrived. He's be so happy ever since. Everything she says about Taylor is pretty much a lie." James told me. I remember what she told me. Don't trust anyone. Especially any of the boys in this damn school. Well Tiffany, you got it all wrong. I can't trust any girls in this damn school.

_________


It was Friday afternoon, right after school ended, a few days after my conversation with Tiffany. I was planning to tell Taylor about it, but I didn't want him to be sad. But, I told him anyway. I felt that he needed to know.

"WHAT?!" he responded after I told him. He was furious. "Don't ever listen to her! She left me! She's the one who wanted to have sex! She broke my heart! I warned you about them! Why did you talk to them?!" He was yelling. I was scared. He was really mad... at me.
"I'm sorry, okay! I was looking for a table to sit at and-" He cut me off.
"Why didn't you sit with the guys!?"
"BECAUSE I WANTED TO SIT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I WANTED TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS OTHER THAN YOU GUYS!" I yelled. His face looked hurt. Great, I tore him apart.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly, looking down at my feet. My lip was quivering. I was going to cry.


I looked up at his face and he still looked hurt, more hurt than mad. He was staring past my head then looked down at my face. He met my eyes and he stared into them for a few seconds, shook his head and walked away.



© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing