Call.

Call.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

Ring Ring Ring. I waited impatiently. Pick up already, I thought. Then I heard his voice.
"Hello?" he said on the other line.
"Come over. Now." I said, trying to sound commanding. Then, I hung up before he had the chance to say no.

About 15 minutes passed and I heard two hard knocks on my door. I opened and there he stood, looking bigger, with water droplets in his hair. The shine in his spikes kind of made him look more attractive. Then, I smelt the scent of Axe bodywash. He just got out of the shower.

"Okay. What?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at me.
"Come in. Take a seat, don't make yourself comfortable `cause I promise you're not staying long," I said, not meeting his eyes. He took a seat on my couch and I went to the kitchen to get two glasses of water. "Okay... Well, I was curious about why you did what you did the other day."
"You really don't know?" he said in a mean voice.
"No, Taylor. I don't. Why did you think I was cheating on you? Why did you fight Lawrence when I said it wasn't worth it?"
"Are you serious?! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM! Don't act all innocent and expect me to fall for it!" My mouth gaped open. "What? You honestly didn't know you cheated on me?!"
"I didn't... do that?" I said. What? How? Where did he get that from?!
"Really? Is that was Lawrence said that to me? I punched him because you didn't cheat on me? I heard it from Tiff, too."
"What? Lawrence told you that? Taylor! You believed him?! You think I would actually cheat on you? After I told you I was in love with you?!"
"I don't know, Katrina! I don't! Things moved so fast that I didn't even get to know if you were the type of person who lies and cheats. I couldn't figure it out. I don't know what was the truth or not, I just had to believe was Lawrence said because Tiffany said so, too."
"Woah, what? You believed... Tiffany?"
"You know, she isn't that bad. She's the same as before and I just-"
"No. Stop. Okay, first. I am definitely not that type of person and I don't believe you... fell for it! They were obviously trying to bring me down! Taylor, don't you trust me?"
"Yes, of course I do."
"And yet, you believed some rumor that some girl, who lies about everything, started? I thought you hated her, Tay."
"I do... Well, I guess after you said it changes things..." he didn't seem mad anymore.
"No, Taylor. You ended it already. You broke my heart twice now and I don't want to cry over you again. Obviously, things were moving too fast. Too fast that you didn't know the type of person I really am."
"Katrina, I'm sorry. I didn't kn-"
"No. It's too late and I'm sorry. I can't be with you anymore, Taylor. I love you and I always will love you. Differently, though, because of all the bullshit you already put me through. I was thinking about going back to Jersey, but I really need this school. I can't leave Cali now, but I probably will over the summer. It was nice being your girlfriend, Taylor, but things just keep getting out of hand."
"Don't leave. Please, I'll do-" I put my hand up to stop him.
"Taylor, I'll still be around. But not forever. Listen, Mikayla's coming back next week. I don't know how she'll be getting out of school, but she's definitely coming. Give me your phone." I lied, saying that she was definitely coming.
"Why?"
"Just give it to me," He pulled out his phone and I deleted my number from his contacts. "Don't call."
"Your number is still in my head." he said, smiling. He saw that I didn't smile and put a serious face back on.
"Bye, Taylor. See you at school," He was still sitting with his hands in his face. I scooched over to him and patted him on the back. "Oh, c'mon Tay. You're a man. You'll get through this." I smiled. He looked up at me.
"I'm sorry, Katrina and I love you so much." he was tearing. I wiped the tear away and gave him a hug.
"It's okay, honey. I love you, too. But I can't anymore. It's too hard for me to handle." I said in his ear. I felt my own tears building up. I didn't want to say goodbye. I felt it in my gut that I was doing the wrong thing.
"Why are you doing this to me? Why?" he said quietly. I looked into his eyes. Was he paying attention while we were talking? My phone started ringing. I got up and walked over to it. It was Mikayla. I turned the ringer off. I went back to sit next to Taylor. He was still staring at me with curious eyes.
"Seriously, Taylor? I just said it!" I was pretty much scolding him.
"I know, I know. But, Katrina, things can change, you know. We'll just take it slower. Please." he then wrapped his arms around me.
"They might not change, Taylor. I love you. That's one thing that will never, ever change. But I can't be with you because if no changes occur, my heart will be broken again. I've had enough of it."

He let go of me and cradled my face in his hands.
"Bye," he whispered, "I love you. Always and forever." he kissed my forehead. He walked over to the door and after he closed it I said,
"Bye, Tay. I'll miss you and I'll always love you."
Right then, I cried into my pillow all night long. Even if I said I wouldn't cry. No matter how many times my phone rang, I still layed on my bed crying.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing