Back.

Back.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

My parents drove me back to my apartment. It was a long, silent, awkward ride home and I honestly did not want to be there. I brought my bags up and my parents came up with me. They explored through my apartment. Everything looked the same except there was a few ashes here and there. It smelled like smoke, so I brought out Fabreze. I sprayed my whole living room and kitchen area since that's where the smoke filled the air. I brought out my vacuum and tidied the place up as my parents were visiting my dad's cousin. I called Hannah and told her what happened and asked her to tell everyone else so I didn't have to keep explaining. After about 20 minutes, I kept getting calls but I rejected them all. I was in no mood to talk. Then, my phone started vibrating noisily from my kitchen counter. I looked at the caller I.D and it was my old guy friend from Haledell, Jake Tyler .He was actually my best friend back at Haledell and I remember loving him, more than a friend. I picked up.

"JT?" I answered.
"Hey, Kay! How's my babygirl doing?" he said happily.
That's what I loved about him. His personality, the way he called me his 'babygirl' and thinking about it brought back memories. It made my stomach feel twisted a bit, because we were never more than best friends.
"I just got back from the hospital, JT." I muttered.
"Oh my God! Jesus! Are you alright?"
"Yeah, Jake. I'm alright now."
"Well, any boyfriends lately?" he questioned.
"Yeah, Jake. I'm in love with a boy named Taylor. Taylor Siffiano." I said, just remembering his last name. I never really thought of it.
"Siffiano? Wow. Italian?" JT asked.
"He's like, 50 percent. 45 percent French and 5 percent Native American." I answered.
"Oh, that's cool. When you visiting?"
"I don't know, my parents want me to move back; but I don't want to," Then, I heard someone unlocking my door. "Listen, JT. I gotta go! I miss you! Mwuah!" I hung up.

The door opened and there stood Taylor, his face looked serious. Yet, I could see the pain behind his brownish hazelish eyes.

"Can we talk?" he said quietly. I nodded my head and walked to my couch. He sat right down next to me. "Are you really leaving? You're not even going to Junior Prom?"
"Junior Prom? When's that?" I totally lost track of time. I looked at my calendar and it was still on January.
"In 3 weeks, Katrina..." his voice trailed off.
"S**t! What?! Oh my God! It's June already?!"
"Yeah."
"Oh my God!" I was flipping out.
"Are you going? Or no?"
"Yes, I'm going! I'm not missing it for the world!" I snapped.
"Okay, okay, relax!" he said.
"Ugh, how could I lose track of time? When did I come here again?" I can't believe I forgot.
"Late December, honey."
"Really? We've been together for," I stopped talking and started counting with my fingers, "Six months? Not counting December?"
"Uh huh." he said.
"I love you!" I said to him and kissed him fiercely. He wasn't kissing me back. I pulled away. "Something wrong?"
"I can't do this anymore, Katrina. It's better to hurt now that hurt when you leave forever. I can't be with you anymore." he said.
"What?" I said, in a voice that sounded like a whip.
"I'm sorry." he started to get up. I got up faster and stood infront of him. The water works started building up, but I wasn't the only one. He was crying, too.
"You can't do this to me, Taylor. After everything, you're just going to leave me like that? At the worst point of my life?! Fine! Whatever! I always wanted to say this to you Taylor. Can't you ever cry for me, Taylor? How about sacrifice anything for me? Maybe even fight for me? No, Taylor. You can't! You never tried! And you never loved me like I loved you and you never will! You will never understand my feelings for you, Taylor! Never! Ever! Never! Forever, my a*s, Taylor! You break my heart and expect me to come crawling back! You took advantage of my love, Taylor. I gave you EVERYTHING!" I screamed.
"Katrina, are you serious?" he said, coldly. I nodded. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? I loved you more than anything! There was never a girl who I felt strongly about! Not as much as you, Katrina! I'm doing this for you and me! I know it's going to be hard having to end it when you leave! It's better now than later, Katrina, and you don't understand that! I cried. I sacrificed. I FAUGHT! Katrina, you're the one who will never understand how bad I need you. How much I wanted you to be mine, permanently mine! Meaning Forever! You. Don't. Understand! And you never will!" he yelled back.
"I don't understand? PSH! Taylor, you're crazy! I love you more than you will ever know! I want to be in your arms forever! I want you to be the one who's arms I fall asleep in and wake up next to! You're the one who I wanted to die with! You're everything to me, Taylor! And I have never, ever felt this way about anyone! This is MORE than I have felt about anything, Taylor! You are my perfect man and you're just throwing me out because you don't want to get hurt!" I snapped back at him. He looked dumbstruck.
"I'm so sorry, Katrina." he said, walking to me with his arms held out. I backed away.
"No, you're not. I love you so much, Taylor. So much it hurts and nothing is going to stop me. You will always have that one spot in my heart and I just need you so much, Taylor, or else I'll be broken into piece. I want you, Taylor, more than anything. You think you understand, but you don't, because I can't even put it into words. I love you so much and I just can't stop!" I meant what I said. I couldn't describe how I felt about him. I couldn't even think it! It was the strongest feeling I've ever felt.
"Don't leave." he said quietly.
"I have to. I'm leaving in the summer, Taylor." I said to him. I walked into his arms and held him tight. I wanted to be like this forever. In his arms. I felt the heat from his body and I felt a tingly feeling at every part of my body that he touched. "I love you so much, Taylor, that it hurts." I cried into his shirt. I looked up at him.
"You have no idea how much I love you, Katrina. It's impossible to even think about. It's more than the world. It's more than anything that exists, baby. I love you." he kissed the top of my head.




© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

They seem to break up cry kiss and make up in every single chapter!! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 10, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing