Gone.

Gone.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

As they called my flight number, I hugged Taylor tight and gave him the most romantic kiss I could give. I cried when I waved goodbye and I knew he was crying, too. I got onto the plane and saw the doors shut behind me and I cried some more. I found my seat, thank goodness no one was sitting next to me, and relaxed. I'd be home in about 7 hours and I honestly didn't want to be there. I slept.
 
 
Haledell, New Jersey.
 
"Welcome home, baby!" my mom exclaimed.
"Thanks..." I muttered. I walked right past her and went upstairs to my old bedroom. I slammed it shut and called Taylor.
 
"Hey, baby," his voice cracked, "How's it goin`?"
"Bad, Taylor. I miss you so much." I started crying again.
"I miss you too, sweets. Listen, I gotta go. Sorry. I'll call you soon! I love you so much!"
"Bye, baby. I love you, too! Mwuah!" then the line went dead. I started unpacking and I heard my doorbell ring. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and wiped my eyes, just in case someone came in. I knew it wouldn't be any of my siblings because my brother's at college and my two sisters were finally on their own. Someone swung my door open.
 
"You're home!" Mikayla yelled and hugged me.
"Yeah." I said, faking a smile.
"What's wrong?" she said and sat on my bed.
"I didn't want to come home..." I felt the lump in my throat.
"Aw, girly. Don't worry, things'll all be good. You'll finally be coming to Haledell High!" she said enthusiastically.
"Yeah, I guess it's a good thing I'm back with you guys." I wrapped my arm around her. We looked in my mirror, which was pretty much a whole wall of my room, and laughed. "Look at this picture of us from seventh grade! What dorks!" I said. She starting cracking up. It was us during Halloween, me being a tomato and her being a remote control. She helped me unpack and spent the night here. So did Dani. And Romy. Not Hannah, because she moved before I came home. After realizing I never said goodbye, I started to cry. I called her up and told her that I missed her and everything. We spent all night watching movies, doing make-overs, nails, and everything else a group of teenage girls would do.
I still wasn't used to being home for a few weeks, so I got out as much as possible. I rekindled all my old friendships and things were going smoothly, except for the fact that I missed California more than anything. Actually, no. Scratch that. I missed Taylor more than anything. I called him, texted him, or IMed him every night. Well, for me it was night, but over there in Cali, it was three hours earlier. I told him I promised I would visit soon and he said it was fine with him and I could stay at his place.
A few months passed and I still wasn't used to being home. I called Taylor and he told me that he'd be heading to Italy for a month so I wouldn't be able to keep in touch. I cried so hard that night. It was hard enough not being able to see him, having him live across the country. So now I can't even talk to him? Can you say hell?
We haven't talked for about two months and things were starting to change. School started and I stayed home more often and I was fine going to Haledell. Taylor never called or anything. He wouldn't even answer my calls. After a month, my calls wouldn't even go through anymore. He changed his number. He hasn't been on facebook for a month so there was no way I could talk to him. I eventually started getting over him, realizing that it'll never happen again. But, I know I would never forget Taylor, the love of my life. No one can ever compare to him.
 


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yesss!!! She didn't cry!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 11, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing