Mad.

Mad.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

Taylor didn't talk to me for a few days. We sat at the same table at lunch but I only talked to James. I glanced over at Taylor very often, but he never seemed to look my way. I didn't understand why he was so mad! All I did was talk to a few girls and I didn't even believe the lies they told me! Thinking about it made me a bit mad myself.
It was 8th period study hall when I couldn't take it any longer. I would confront Taylor, finally yell at him for being so stupid. When I got to the library, he was talking to some girl. She was sort of pretty. Wait a minute, she looked like one of those girls from Tiffany's table! What was her name again? Jessica! I thought. I saw her giggle, in a flirty way and Taylor was flashing his bright white teeth. I decided to not talk to Taylor. I walked over to a computer and I overheard Taylor say, "You're gorgeous, you know?"
That was it. That tore me apart and I felt like breaking down right there. I choked on some air and walked quickly over to the furthest computer from them. I went on AIM, hoping one of my old friends was on. Thank goodness, most of them were. I got about 700 IMs at once. I read my bestfriend, Mikayla's, first.

Katrina! Y havent U been on?!
Sorry, caught up in things. How's it goin' over there?
It's HELL without U, darlin! We all miss U!
Tell me about it :( I loved this place at first but it doesn't seem so great no more. I miss U guys a lot! Ill visit ASAP. Promise*
Ok!!! Call me SOON! MWUAH!

I responded to all my other old friends and study hall was over. I went over to my locker and when I slammed it shut, I saw his face.
"Hey." he said calmly. It seemed like he was trying not to yell. I stared him down for a few seconds then finally answered his greeting.
"What do you want." I asked coldly. His facial expression turned sad. Good, he deserved to feel that way.
"Listen, I'm sorry. I need to talk to you." He dragged me by my arm until we were outside in the parking lot.
"Let go of my arm! Now!" I snapped. He looked at me again.
"Listen to me! I'm sorry! I was wrong. I should've never yelled at you," he apologized, then he kept talking, "I miss you. It killed me when I walked away from you last Friday. I just have great news to tell you!"
"What? That you're dating one of those 'b*****s, w****s, skanks'?! Yeah, I saw you during study hall. Getting all flirty. You're such a hypocrite! Don't talk to me again, Taylor!" I yelled at him and ran to my car. He was running after me and yelling
"Katrina! Wait! Listen!" Thank goodness for track in middle school. He was pretty fast, though. He came a few seconds right after I got to my car. Too bad I wasn't fast enough to open the door.
"Katrina... Please..." He was panting. I stared him down.
"What, Taylor? Are you seriously going to think I'm HAPPY for you?" I asked.
"Katrina, I love you!" he finally said.
I was so surprised, I dropped my bag and everything.
"What did you say?" I said.
"I said I love you, Katrina. You're so perfect. You're my missing puzzle piece."
"I-I-I have to go," I picked up my things climbed into my car, "I'll see you tomorrow Taylor."
"Call me tonight. Please." he said before I closed the door.
"Okay."
I drove home in shock. I wasn't even in a relationship with Taylor and he already told me he loved me. This wasn't no I love you as a bestfriend type of thing. I could tell he really loved me. The way I loved him
.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing