Perfection. PART TWO.

Perfection. PART TWO.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D
"

Taylor's point of view. Only for the next four chapters though!

"
Taylor

I drove home and I felt so weak. I was crying. I loved her with all my heart, but she didn't know that. I parked my motorcycle in my garage and walked in the house. I let the door slam behind me.
"Taylor? Is that you?" my mom called.
"Yeah, it's me."
"Dinner in 10, okay?"
"`Kay." I climbed up the stairs to my room and signed onto AIM.
 
Katrina was on, but her status was:
Out with the Frankster.
 
Why was she out with Frankie? I thought to myself.
 
I set my status to:
I miss you. Remember, anytime. I'll take you back. In a heartbeat. Forever.
Tiffany then IMed me.

Ugh, Tay! When will U get over her?
Y don't U jst STFU, Tiffany?
Watever! What do U even SEE in her?!?!?!
Perfection.
Ugh, U are such a GIRL!
Watever, Tiffany. Go away and don't IM me again.

I signed off and layed in bed. Katrina, Katrina, Katrina. That's all I thought about. I picked up my phone and dialed in her number a dozen of times, but I could never press SEND. I threw my phone against my wall, but it was indestructable. This damn phone will never break! I thought to myself. Someone knocked lightly on my door.
"Taylor, dinner's ready." my mom said.
"`Kay." I wiped my eyes and walked out. My mom looked at me with curious eyes.
"You okay?" she asked.
"I'm fine." I ran down the stairs. I smelt the yummy scent of fetuccini alfredo. I put some on a plate and scarfed it down, not caring about the burning sensation in my throat.
"So, how's things with Katrina?" my mom asked when I was putting more noodles into my mouth. I dropped my fork and chewed fiercely. I gave her a mean look and swallowed.
"Bad." I answered. She stopped chewing for a second.
"What's wrong, baby?" she asked me.
"Mom, don't call me that. I'm not a baby. And we broke up, that's all. Okay?"
"What? Oh, sweetie! What happened?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Please, hun. I want to -" I cut her off.
"No, mom. I don't want to talk about it." I picked up my plate and stood up. I put my plate in the sink and ran back upstairs, taking two steps at a time. I got a towel and jumped into the shower. I felt the burning hot water running down my body. I got out after about 25 minutes and when I got out, my body felt numb. I didn't feel anything. I walked across the hall to my bedroom and threw on some boxers and a wife beater. I layed in bed and fell asleep. I woke up in the morning around 6:30 AM. I put on some sweats and a shirt and went for a little run. I got home around 7:20 AM and hopped in the shower again. I finished getting ready about 7:55 AM and hopped on my motorcycle. I rode to school and parked in the lot. I passed a lot of girls, most of them were saying hi and winking. They probably knew I was single again. I took a deep breath and entered the school. I saw Katrina at her locker talking to Frankie. I walked right past them and the smell of her cucumber and melon shampoo smacked me right in the face. I heard her giggle and I turned around. Frankie was inches from her face, it made me want to throw up. In fact, I felt the vomit coming up right now. I ran to the closest garbage can and barfed a little. People walked past me with disgusted looks.

"Are you okay?" a familiar voice asked me. I looked up and blinked. I didn't think this was real, I must've been dreaming.
"I'm fine." I said, wiping my mouth and spitting into the garbage.
"You sure?" Katrina asked me.
"Perfectly fine." I said quietly.
 
I popped a breath mint into my mouth and walked to homeroom. I walked in, sat at my regular seat and when Katrina walked in, I felt the vomit coming back up again. I swallowed it back down. Ugh, it tasted nasty. Katrina was looking at me with those big, brown eyes again in confusion. Her dark brown hair was blowing because of the fan that was on. She looked so pretty. I pulled my eyebrows together. I asked her in a silent way: What? She shook her head and sat next to me. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then turned to me. She mouthed "I miss you." to me and I just stared at her. I turned my body from her and I saw in the corner of my eye, she was about to cry. Our homeroom teacher took attendace and then the bell rang. I walked to first period and that's when Mr. James said "We are finishing up the scenes in A Midnight Summer's Dream." I then choked on some air and I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned my head and Katrina had the same expression on her face, staring at Mr. James. She then looked at me and I closed my eyes. I opened them and walked to my seat. She played Helena and I played Demetrius. We later on fall in love. Great.
She sat down next to me and tapped my shoulder. I turned my head. She smiled a nervous smile, not showing her teeth. I nodded back and turned back around. I heard her groan and she tapped my shoulder again.
"Talk to me." she said quietly. Two kids, Jennifer and Jackson, were performing their scenes. I started at them, then Mr. James, then back at Katrina.
"Okay, what?" I said.
"Please forgive me for all the mistakes I have made. I just need to know one thing." Then Mr. James cleared his throat.
"Hold on, Jennifer and Jackson. Katrina, move two seats down, please. You and Taylor have been very chatty lately." Mr. James said. Katrina groaned and rolled her eyes. She picked up her stuff and moved her seat. "Continue." Mr. James said. I looked down at Katrina and she was writing something. She passed it to the girl next to her, Jackie, then Jackie passed it to the girl in front of me, Holly. Holly then passed it to me and it read:

I really miss you, Taylor. Please just forgive me. I'm sorry for all the mistakes. I should've never left you, but I guess it's too late now. You probably hate my guts. All I want you to do is forgive me and love me like a best friend. No, not even. At least a friend. Actually. No. Just forgive me and I would be so grateful if you took me as at least a friend. And most of all, my heart would be smiling in joy if you took me as your girlfriend again.
xoxo

I read her big handwriting and replied.

Prove that you're truly sorry.

I passed it on and Katrina read it then looked up at me. She nodded. Then, we were on for our scene. I took a deep breath and walked to the front of the room.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing