Broken.

Broken.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

"You went to him last night?!" Mikayla questioned.
I told them everything about last night. I was devasted. Heart broken. I wanted to die.
"Yes, he asked me to. I'm sorry for saying I was doing something else."
"WE DON'T CARE IF YOU WENT TO TAYLOR'S OR RAN ERRANDS. All we care about is you being happy right now!" Dani said.
"Yeah, c'mon, Katrina. We came here to have fun. You'll be better in no time with us around," Romy said, "We'll ever do ding-dong ditch like the old days." She was smiling. That made me smile.
"Yeah, I need to get over this. I'm glad you guys are here," I heard my phone vibrate, "Hey, Hannah. Mind passing that over?"
"Sure." She got my phone off the counter and passed it over. My phone said, New Message. I checked it and it said:

Katrina. I'm Sorry. Call me soon, plz. We need 2 talk.

It was from Taylor. I replied:

Meet me at Starbucks at 2:30.

It was now 1. All my friends looked at me confused.
"Why?" Dani said, disgusted.
"I want to talk to him, is that so bad?" I said.
"Okay, whatever. We're going swimming, okay? Come to the pool after. Promise?"
"I swear." I said. They all hugged me, got into their bathing suits and headed to the apartment pool as I was showering.

I was up and ready when I heard a knock on my door, probably one of the girls. I opened it and there was Taylor.
"I couldn't wait." He said.
"Perfect Timing. I was just about to leave." I said in a mean voice.
"I'm sorry, I was just-"
"Just what, Taylor? Overwhelmed? It didn't mean you had to break my heart! You could've said you weren't ready for that!"
"No. That wouldn't of worked. I saw the hurt in your eyes when I didn't respond when you said it. I know you felt rejected. You wanna know how? Because I felt the same when you drove off when I first told you I love you!" I saw tears in his eyes and I felt mine building up.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm in love with you. I'm sorry I took off on you the first time you said you loved me. I'm sorry for it all. I don't wanna lose you, but I don't want to have my heart broken by you again."
"I won't do it, Katrina. After seeing you leave last night in pain, I felt horrible. Katrina, I'm in love with you, too. I just didn't know it until you left last night. I'm sorry. I really, truly am." I broke out in sobs and tears were running down my cheeks faster than ever. I buried my face into his chest and he smoothed my hair. He lifted my chip up, just like last night, but this time, he kissed me lightly when I heard the door swing open. There stood my bestfriend, Dani, gawking at me with a disappointed look in her eyes.
"I-I-I can explain." I stuttered. She wasn't glaring at me, but at Taylor. The meanest look she ever gave anyone. I looked up at Tay's face and he looked pretty mad himself.
"GET OUT! You hurt her! She came home crying last night, you know! Because of you!" She snapped at him.
"No." Taylor said with a harsh tone. Dani walked away, probably back down to the pool to tell my other three bestfriends who would probably yell at my boyfriend even more. Yell at him without letting my explain. They didn't understand I was in love with this guy and it wouldn't take me one night to just get over them. They didn't understand that I was willing to do anything to have him back now. It was too late, I heard foot steps coming up the hall and at the door stood my four bestfriends, glaring at my boyfriend.
"Guys..." I started to say. They then all glared at me and Dani said...
"Unbelievable." Then started the loudest fight I have ever had with ANYONE...


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing