Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Epilogue.

Epilogue.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

Taylor
 
"Claire, I love him! I am going to marry him someday and I know it's sick, what I'm doing, but I'm doing it for me and I odn't care what anyone else thinks!"
 
I heard her on the television, starring in a new movie Jenny's Mistake. I never knew this would happen; being with Katrina and marrying her in two weeks. She was a big-time actess by the time she was 20. She wasn't home right now, I didn't know where she was. I was thinking about calling her, but something interrupted my thoughts. Katrina walked in with a 7-11 plastic bag, in sweats, a tank top, messy hair in a bun, no make-up on. I gawked at her as she was looking through the mail. She caught my stare.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.
"You're so beautiful, no matter what you wear." I replied.
"Aw," she said and came over to me and sat on my lap, "Thank you." Then she kissed me.
 
She got up and went into the room. She came out with a light blue bikini on and walked out the back door to our pool. I heard a splash and I ran out and threw my shirt off and jumped in right after her.
 
 
The End.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YAY!!! XDXDXD I'm going to miss reading a good story like this until I find a new one but I'm so glad that the ending was good!!! YAY!!! XD I shall rate this 100/100!!! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2009
Last Updated on May 24, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing