Old Friends.

Old Friends.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

Before I called Taylor, I called Mikayla like I said I would. Maybe even get on 3-liner with my other bestfriend, Hannah. Ring, ring, ring...

"Hello? Katrina?" I heard Mikayla's voice.
"HEY GIRLY! What's up??" I tried to sound happy other than in shock.
"Nothing really. Who cares about me? How's California treating you!"
"Oh, Mickay! Can we get Hannah on the phone? I miss her so much and I want her to know every single detail!"
"Okay! I'll put her on the line."
I waited a few and I heard the sound of my two best friend's voices. It made me really happy.
"Katrina!" I heard Hannah. "Why haven't you ever called, you little hoe!" Of course, she was kidding.
"Sorry! I got caught up in so much in the past weeks. I love California. It's so amazing. You guys have to visit me soon. It's getting kind of lonely in this little apartment!" I said.
"Okay, I'm booking tickets now!" Mikayla squealed.
"What?! Oh my God! Yay! Tell me when you're coming! You're welcome to come anytime!" I was so happy.
"What about me?!" Hannah asked, jokingly.
"You too! God, it'd be the best if you both came at the same time. Listen, I'm on break in 3 weeks for 2 weeks. Are you guys busy?" I asked excitingly.
"Nah, school's off the same time. Only for a week though." Mikayla said.
"Great! Listen you guys, I need to call you later. Boy drama. Love you! Bye! Mwuah!" I said.
"WHAT?!" they both said at the same time as I hung up. I smiled.

I dialed in Taylor's number. Ring. He picked up on the first ring.
"Katrina!" he yelled into the phone.
"Taylor, we need to talk. I -"
"Listen, I know it wasn't such a good idea to come onto you earlier today. Especially since you were so mad at me. I'm sorry, Katrina. But I couldn't hold it in any longer. I love you, Katrina. There's nothing that can stop me right now. I know you don't feel the same, but I just needed you to know. I understand if you're overwhelmed and all but -"
"TAYLOR! Calm down. Listen, hun. I like you. No. I love you. Too. I couldn't hide it either. But after I saw you with that girl in study hall... I wanted to just run away forever."
"Really? I was just trying to get some stuff out of her."
"What? About what?"
"Well... you. She was there when you were talking to Tiffany and she just told me about the whole conversation. I'm sorry. I got mad for nothing."
"Whatever, Tay. Listen. Come over? We need to talk about this in person."
"'Kay. See you in a few."

I hung up. Boy, was this going to be interesting or what! I got 10 new text messages from the 7 minutes I was on the phone with Taylor. Of course, they were from Hannah and Mikayla. They worry too much about me. I read them all. They were all wondering what was going on with me and my 'boy'. I replied to both of them.

Listen, guys. I love a guy. His name is Taylor. He loves me, too. Crazy, right?! I'll tell you all the deetz after he leaves my apartment tonight. Mkay? And don't worry, nothing's going to happen. ;) Love you! xoxo.

Right when I sent it and changed my jeans into some comfy sweats and tidied the place up a bit... Taylor rang the doorbell.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing