Hate.

Hate.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

"Katrina, why are you going back to him? He broke your heart." Romy asked.
"Because I love him. You guys don't understand! I was willing to do anything to have him back! I need him in my life! You guys just don't understand!" I snapped.
"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! YOU B*****D." Hannah yelled at Taylor.
"HEY! SHUT UP. Katrina wasn't the only one who got rejected. She rejected me in the beginning, you know! It broke MY heart!" Taylor argued.
"LISTEN, YOU FAT LARD. KATRINA IS OUR BEST FRIEND AND I BET YOU MADE HER FORGIVE YOU!" Dani yelled.
"GUYS! STOP FIGHTING NOW!" I yelled the loudest I can.
"No, Katrina. You stop being an idiot. Look at you, falling for this guy once again after he broke your heart. You're being stupid! Why are you doing this to yourself?! This isn't you! You get over guys quickly!" Mikayla snapped back at me.
"You guys are being B*****S! You wouldn't let me explain before you started ganging up on my boyfriend!" I yelled.
"BOYFRIEND? My a*s, your boyfriend, Katrina! You're just into him because he's HOT!" Romy yelled.
"...What!? How could you THINK that?! HE JUST ADMITTED HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME! You guys don't understand. You wouldn't let me explain what happened! You guys just had to make assumptions. But you know what?! I'm glad we got into this fight. You guys don't seem like the best friends I thought I had." I yelled. They all gasped. They ran into the rooms and they all yelled, "I'm leaving!"
Taylor whispered to me, "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I better go."
"No! Tay, wait." I called after him.
"Yeah?"
"Stay. Please."
"Bye hoe." they all said at the same time and walked out of my apartment.
 
As soon as they closed to door, I buried my face into Taylor's chest and bawled. All day. I tried calling them when I knew they landed. None of them picked up. I cried for the whole week and 5 days left of break. Everyday, Taylor would comfort me but it wouldn't help. I wanted my bestfriends... But I knew they wouldn't care about me anymore. They hated me. Truly hated me. I tried calling Romy.

"Hello." I heard her say.
"ROMY!" I exclaimed. My voice croaked from all the sobbing.
"What in the world do you want?" she said in a mean voice.
"I'm sorry, really truly am. I have been crying for the rest of my break. I just-" The line went dead. She hung up on me. I cried myself to sleep.

Taylor called me at 6:30 AM.
"Hello??" My voice sounded groggy.
"Get up. Get to school." WHAT? SCHOOL?! I looked at the date, break was over.
"No. Not today. I... I... No. I can't. I cried..."
"You cried last night? Oh. I'll be there in a few."
I hung up. I needed someone. Not Taylor, but Mikayla and Hannah. The only two that know what to say to keep my confidence up. But they weren't there for me anymore.

Taylor knocked on my door, even though he had a key. He knew I wouldn't answer so he walked in. He came into my bedroom, laid down next to me and turned to bury myself in him. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt comfortable, but depressed. We layed there for a little.I cried some more. I didn't want to go to school today. It was 7 AM and school started in an hour. I got in the shower, fixed my make-up so I didn't look icky anymore and jumped into Taylor's car. I saw the school from down the street and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I saw Tiffany standing by her nice pink, Barbie-looking convertable with a new haircut. Her and her posse were chattering away like any other girl. She was lucky she had friends like that, because I didn't. Anymore.

I went to my locker, got my books and felt my phone vibrate. It said New Message. It was from Dani. It said:

You screwed up, I understand. But stop calling us. It's getting annoying.

I felt tears building up and I felt like collapsing. My knees betrayed me and I started to fall, but Taylor caught me. I buried myself into his chest for the thousandth time and cried, cried, cried. I wanted to go home. I told him to take me home and for him to stay with me. He refused. I stayed at school, moping. Walking around like a freaking zombie. I wasn't going to be happy until they at least stopped hating me.
It was lunch and I asked Taylor if he was just drive me home and that he didn't have to stay. He still refused. I was getting pretty mad but I couldn't stay mad at him. He was there for me. I loved him more than anything right now. He mad me happiest and he won't leave my side. Just like he promised on the first day of school here.
I got home and went on my new Mac for the first time in ages. All my girls were online, all their statuses said to not IM them, but obviously, they were only referring to me. I IMed them anyway.

Hey Mickay.
Ahem... Read the status?
Uh no. Listen to me. I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to hurt U guys. I've been moping around for the longest time now and I cry everytime I think of U guys. Please at least just forgive me. U don't gotta be my friend.
Uh how bout NO?
Mikayla has just signed off.

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled at the computer.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing