Need.

Need.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

I decided to go to Taylors this afternoon as a surprise, instead of him breaking into my place every day. I got out of my car and walked toward his house. The only sound I heard was the plops of my flip-flops and some horrible singing. Where was it coming from? Oh gosh. It was coming from Taylor's garage. I walked over to it and knocked on the garage door. The singing stopped and I heard the footsteps come near. Taylor opened the door and looked at me with surprised eyes then smiled. I just gazed into his eyes and figured that his eyes were not just dark brown, but they had a little bit of a hazel tint to them. Ah, so gorgeous! I hugged him tight and teared a little into his chest. He lifted my face up and cradled it in his hands. He smiled at me again.

"May I ask why you're crying?" he asked me.
"I don't know. I just... love you so much that it hurts." I said.
"Really?" he asked, he winced.
"Really. Taylor, I want to be with you forever. And ever. I hate it when you leave me behind. I need you, Tay and there's no way I can deny that I want you to be the love of my life." I said. He smiled at me and kissed me lightly. I felt happy again and it seemed like things were going right. I threw my arms around his neck and that's when we heard someone clearing their throat from behind. We pulled apart and I saw a curvy woman with brown hair and light brown hightlights. She had tight skin but her smile looked tranquil. She flashed a smile and spoke in a pretty voice.
"So, Taylor, who's this?" she asked, with a smile.
"Mom," Mom?! I thought, Taylor continued, "This is Katrina. My girlfriend." He squeezed my shoulders a bit and smiled. His mom smiled at me and spoke to me.
"Hi, Katrina. I'm Taylor's mother, but you can call me Jen," she smiled, "Would you like to come inside?" I looked up at Taylor and then back at her. I smiled a sweet smile and replied.
"No, thank you, Jen. I should be going anyway. Thanks for the offer, again, and I'm hoping I get to see you soon." I elbowed Taylor in the ribs. He laughed a little.
"Okay, pleasant to meet you, Katrina. Bye." she waved and walked back into the house.
"Aw, your mom seems sweet!" I said to Taylor.
"Yeah, yeah. Now, since you said you had to go, leave." he said, pushing me out of the garage.
"Wait a minute, Tay. Why were you singing?" I said, laughing. He glared at me.
"I was... writing a song for you." he admitted. I burst into laughter and kissed him.
"I love you. I should be going now," I kissed him one last time, "Bye!" I yelled and ran to my car. He was chasing after me.
"Wait!" he yelled, "I'll see you later." He smiled at me.
"You chased after me to tell me that?" I asked him, giggling.
"Nope." he kissed me fiercely this time and I didn't pull away. I sat in the front seat of my car and he leaned foward some more. I threw my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my body. He climbed into my car, too and we moved to the backseat. He made me crazy, I couldn't take it! I pulled away because I needed to go. I couldn't let anything get too far. He looked at me with confused eyes.
"I better go." I said and kissed him one last time. I opened the back door and he climbed out. He winked at me and I smiled. I climbed to the front seat and drove away. I smiled my whole way there. My phone started ringing, I picked up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I said.
"Katrina!" Romy yelled.
"Hey, Romy. Wussup?" I asked her.
"Nothing, just callin' you. What's up with you?"
"Happy. I want to marry Taylor, Romy. I honestly do!" I yelled into the phone.
"Ahh, love! Listen, I gotta go. Sorry! I'll call you tonight and you gotta tell me everything! Bye!" she said and the line went dead. I laughed at that for some apparent reason and drove home.
 
When I got there, I put my keys on the counter and flicked on the T.V. I started watching Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. This show always cracked me up, I felt like a loser. It was a nice day out, but I didn't really want to leave. I just decided to go to the pool. I hopped into my bathing suit and went over to the elevator. I pressed the Recreation Floor button and waited for a minute then there was a DING and the doors opened. I walked down a big hall over to the pool. There was no one there so I just set my towel down and dove in at the deepest part of the pool. I swam for about an hour and wrapped a towel around me. I walked back to the elevator, went into my apartment, and took a shower. I checked my cellphone and there was a missed call. Taylor it read. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring.

"Hey, it's Taylor. Sorry I can't pick my phone up right now. Just leave a message and I'll call you back! Later!" his voicemail answered. "Leave a message after the beep." the creepy voicemail woman voice said. Beeeeeeeep.
"Hey, babes. It's Katrina. You called? Yeah, call me back! Mwuah!" Then, I hung up. I made myself a sandwich and as I was smearing the mayo on, my phone started ringing. Take everything away from me, silent angelllllll. Leave me noooothinnggg -- it rang. This Converstaion Is Over by Alesana. It was Taylor.

"Hey, there." I said.
"Hey, love. What are you doing?" he asked me.
"Making a sandwich. You?"
"Nothing, going to the beach. Wanna come?" he asked me.
"Aw, Tay! You should've asked earlier! I just went swimming." I answered.
"Damn it. Okay, well I'm gonna head out. Love you, bye."
"Bye. Mwuah." I hung up.
What was I going to do now? Hm. I called up Frankie.
"Hello?" I heard him.
"Hey, Frankie! What are you doing?" I asked.
"Hey, Kay. Nothing, why?"
"Wanna chill? Let's grab some lunch. I feel like I've been distracted by Taylor too much, that I haven't been about to be with you guys!" I laughed a little.
"Haha, okay. Meet me at In-N-Out at 4." he said.
"Aight, bye, Frankie!" I hung up. It was 3:35 PM. I put my half-made sandwich in my fridge and got my purse. I got in my car, might as well leave now because In-N-Out was about 20 minutes away. As I was driving, I let the hood of my convertable down and blasted my radio. Now, I felt like a real Cali girl. I got to In-N-Out and saw Frankie's Harley outside. I went inside and Frankie was on line, he was looking up at the menu. I snuck up on him and he jumped.

"Don't do that!" he said, smiling. I just realized how much I liked Frankie, he was the best. I hugged him tight and we were up on line. He let me go first. I got my order and he got his. We sat down at a table.

"So, how're you and Taylor? You like, stole him from me, you thief." he laughed.
"We're great. Some ups and downs. He hasn't told you?" That was weird.
"Nope, nothing. He's been with Tiffany and Lawrence and everyone like that whenever you're not around." he said.
"Wait, what? Who is he going to the beach with today!?" I yelled.
"I don't know, I didn't know he was going to the beach?" he said. "Katrina, chill." I was panicking.
"Oh my God, Frankie! Weneed to goto the beach!" I pulled his arm and he was still eating his burger. What were he going to do with his motorcycle?
"Just get in your car, I'll trail behind you." he jumped onto his motorcycle and I got into my car. I drove top speed on the freeway and he was right behind me. We got to the beach Taylor normally surfs at and I see Tiffany, Lawrence, and Stephanie. I look into the ocean and I see Taylor surfing... with James? I dug my face into Frankie's chest and cried. He hugged me and said everything was going to be okay. I told Frankie that I better go. He walked me to my car and gave me one last hug.
"Don't worry. Taylor'll get what he deserves." he whispered in my ear. I pulled away and looked at him. I didn't know we were leaning in until we kissed. What was I doing?! After two seconds, I pulled away and gasped.
"That wasn't supposed to happen!" I yelled. I ran to the shore and yelled for Taylor. "TAYLOR!" I screamed. He must've heard me because he got off his surfboard and started swimming. When he got up to me he started speaking.
"I can't expla--" he said, but I slapped his chest.
"Why are you doing this to me, Taylor?! Huh?!" I sobbed. Stephanie ran over.
"What's going on you guys?!" she asked us, bug eyed.
"It's OVER, Taylor!" I screamed and that's when Tiffany and Lawrence's heads both turned. I turned around and walked to my car. Frankie was still standing there and I hugged him. "Sorry for yelling before. I just don't feel that way about you, Frankie. At least, I don't think I feel that way." I pulled away and climbed into my car. I drove to my apartment.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing