Forever.

Forever.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

I drove to the beach and I cried on my way there. I parked in the lot and walked across the beach to where the big rocks were. I didn't pay attention to the hot sand burning my feet, because it felt good. It didn't hurt at all compared to how much my heart was hurting. I sat on of the big rocks and then layed down. I was laying there for a while and then I felt burnt. I looked at my tan line and I was really dark. I got up, grabbed my bag and took out my cell. No calls from anybody but a few unread texts. Carol, ugh. I didn't bother reading them. Taylor didn't even text or call me yet, I felt a lump in my throat. I walked over to my car and sat down. I stayed still for a minute and put the key in the ignition and drove home. I decided to clean so I didn't have to tomorrow.
The place was spotless and it was only 8 PM. I was tired, but I didn't want to sleep yet. I checked my FaceBook. Tiffany has new pictures. Posted today.

"Let's check out these dirty pictures of hers." I said to myself. I clicked one of them. I then burst into tears. All of her pictures were with Taylor. My Taylor. My boyfriend. My love of my life. She was on his back. He was carrying her in his arms. They were hugging. I turned my computer off right then. I stripped my clothes off and jumped into the shower. I cried and cried and cried. I got out after about 15 minutes and put some shorts and a tank top on. I blowdried my hair until it was completely dry and went into bed. I checked the time, it said 8:45 PM. Whatever. Time to sleep. I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up in the morning, I got one missed call. It was from my mom, I returned the call. She told me they wouldn't be coming for a while because my older brother broke his ankle and he couldn't walk and they didn't want to put him on the plane. I said it was okay and that I'll be able to wait. I hung up and layed in bed for about an hour until I heard someone unlock my front door and come in. I heard the foot steps and my door open and Taylor was there. I sniffed and looked at him. He was holding the copy of my house keys in his hand.

"Here," he said and he handed me over my keys. I got out of bed and grabbed them and just stood there. He was looking down at me. "Can we talk?" he asked. I just looked up at him and shook my head. I walked back to my bed and threw my covers over me. He sat at the end of my bed and patted my leg.
"Leave." I said, my voice sounded hoarse from all the crying.
"See you at school." Taylor said, he sounded like he was going to cry, and walked out.
The morning was pretty much the only time I talked the whole day. I didn't pick any calls up and I just sat in bed all day reading Twilight. I fell asleep around 9:30 PM. I woke up around 3:15 AM because my phone was ringing. I checked the ID and it was Taylor.
"Tay? What the hell? It's 3 in the morning." I said as I picked up.
"Open y-your door." he slurred. I hung up and walked to my front door. Taylor was standing there, no, not even standing. He was stumbling around. Something was in his hand but I couldn't see. I turned on my light and I gasped.
"Taylor, you're drinking?!" I yelled.
"Let me in." he said. He was drunk. He walked in and I closed my door. I poured him a glass of water and I threw the water in his face. He shook his face and collapsed.
"Taylor!" I yelled. "Are you okay?!"
"Woah, I'm fine. What happened? My head, ow! Stop touching me!" he yelled. I backed away and put my hands up.
"I'm sorry," I said meanly and continued, "So. What made you decide to come to my house, huh?" I asked him in a cold voice.
"I don't know." he said.
"Exactly, you don't know. you were practically drunk, Taylor. Why in the world are you drinking?" I scolded at him.
"I don't know, okay, Katrina?! I was being stupid! I was partying!" he yelled back.
"With who? Tiffany?" I said, narrowing my eyes.
"Excuse me?" he said.
"Did I stutter?"
"I don't believe you!"
"Whatever, Taylor. Leave. I don't want you in my life anymore. Give me the keys and leave." I said to him.
"Wha-wha-what?!" he stuttered.
"Give." I said to him and held my hand out.
"Katrina, can we talk? Just please?" he begged.
"Five minutes, Taylor. If you don't have me by then; you're out!" I said.
"Okay, Katrina. I'm sorry. I don't know why I called Tiffany that night, I just needed to say goodbye to her one last time. I needed to show her that it was completely over and that she needed to stop messing around with you. I just needed to be with her last time before it was official." he explained.
"Why would you need that?" I asked. I was so confused.
"I don't know." he said back.
"Wow, Taylor. Listen. I'm about to fall asleep, come back later, okay?" I said as I opened the door and pushed him out. I slammed it shut before he could say anything and I went back to sleep. I woke up and went over to my kitchen. I gasped. "Oh!" Taylor was sitting on my couch.
"Did I scare you?" he asked, standing up.
"Uh, yeah! Why are you here?! How did you get in here!?" I yelled.
"I couldn't wait. I came an hour ago and you were still sleeping. And, I never gave you back the keys last night; you didn't seem to notice. Sorry." he said quietly.
"Whatever, Taylor." I said to him and scavenged through my fridge.
"Katrina, promise me you'll stay with me forever?" he asked me. I was going to get my head out of the fridge but I banged my head.
"Ouch!" I squealed. Taylor ran over to me.
"Are you okay?" he asked me and helped me up.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." I said, getting up. "Don't touch me," I said to him, "Now, what did you just ask me?!"
"Stay with me forever." he said.
"Seriously?" I asked.
"Why would you think I'm not serious?"
"I don't know, Taylor... I'm turning 18 next month. Don't ya think I'm too young for that kind of love junk?" I said.
"No, because I know I'm not." he said straight back at me.
"No, I can't. I love you so much, Taylor, but I'm not sure about this. Forever is a long time." I said.
"Please." Ugh, he was begging!
"Give me some time, please." I said to him.
"Okay. Listen, I better go." He said. He kissed my forehead and walked out my door.
"I'll miss you." I mumbled to myself after he walked out. Why couldn't I stop loving him?


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing