Best Friends.

Best Friends.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

I heard some giggling and yelling outside. It was 9 A.M and today my best friends were coming at 3 in the afternoon. I was in my pajamas with my hair a mess and no make-up on. I was hoping it was Taylor, but they were girl voices outside my door. I opened my door, wondering who it was, hoping it was not Tiffany.

"KATRINA!!!!!!!" My two best friends yelled.
"What the hell are you guys doing here!" I said, smiling. Happy as ever. We all hugged. It seemed like they got over the stupid window seat."I didn't get the chance to clean up!" I said as I showed them my messy apartment.
"We got an early flight, we needed to see you SOON! We left at 2 in the morning, you know! Be happy!" Mikayla said. Hannah was just smiling. They ran in my apartment and settled into the couch.
"Katrina, you look so tan. Ah, I'm jealous!" Hannah said.
"Knock, knock!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.
"DANI!!!! ROMY!!" I screamed. I ran to my other bestfriends. "What are YOU guys doing here?!"
"Surprise visit." Romy said with a big smile on her face.
"Ahhh. Here we all are. Best friends." Dani said.
"C'mon, my apartments big. I have one extra room and a guest room." I said.
"How much do you pay rent?" Mikayla questioned.
"850 a month. It's cheap because my dad's cousin is the landlord." I answered, smiling. I was still so happy they were all here.
I heard knocking as I was in the kitchen while all my friends were unpacking. I opened the door and there stood my boyfriend. I kissed him and I heard a gasp from behind me. Taylor looked passed my head.
 
"Well, well, well. Who's this?" he said as I turned around.
"Taylor, this is one of my bestfriends, Hannah. Everyone, get out here! Taylor, four of my bestfriends are here. Two of them came here as a surprise. They're staying for a week."
"Does that mean they're stealing you from me?" He said, smiling.
"Yeah, she's OURS for the week. I'm Mikayla, by the way." My best friend said.
"Hey Mikayla," Taylor said, "Who are all of you?"
"I'm Romy."
"I'm Danielle. Call me Dani."
"And you know, I'm Hannah."
"Cool, cool. Listen, babe. Call me later. When you're free from all these girlfriend stealers-" Taylor said, but Romy cut him off.
"We are not girlfriend stealers! She loves us, too, you know!" Taylor was smiling.
"Okay, Okay. Just call me later, okay?" He kissed my forehead.
"Okay, love you!" I said.
"Love you, too. Bye girls." Taylor waved and walked away.
"DAMN! I want a piece of THAT!" Hannah said.
"Me, too!" Mikayla said after.
"Well, sorry ladies. He's taken." I said smiling. They all tackled me. Boy, do I love my bestfriends.
I called Taylor when everyone was sleeping because they were so tired from waking up so early to get on the plane. It was only 7 PM.

"Hey." He said as he picked up.
"Hey, you. What's up?"
"Nothing, are your friends sleeping?"
"Yeah, I have a feeling they'll be out for the rest of the night. They told me they stayed up on the plane."
"Ohh," the sound in his voice sounded like he was up to something, "Well, why don't you come here for a little?" I could hear the smile in his voice.
"I can't. Sorry, babe. Why don't you come here?"
"Why? You haven't been here in the longest time"
"My friends are here, I can't abandon the house!"
"Leave a note. Say you're buying some food."
"Okay. Be there in a little."
I wrote the note. It said:

Hey guys. If you woke up; you're probably wondering where I am. I went to go run some errands. I'll be back soon. Call me if you need anything, okay? xoxo -Katrina.

I got into my car and drove to Taylor's. His parents were gone for the two weeks during break. He was lucky. I rang his doorbell. He opened it for a second and kissed me fiercely. I pulled away.

"Woah, Tay. What's gotten over you?" I said, giggling a little. Blushing.
"I just want to spend some time with you before you're busy for a whole week with your galpals." he laughed.
"Okay, let me in first before you make any moves, please?"
"Okay, fine. Come in, lovely lady." I took one step in, he lifted me off my feet.
"Oh!" I gasped. He kissed me again. My phone started vibrating. I pulled away. "One second?" I asked, smiling.
"Okay." he said smiling, back. Then he put me back on my feet.
"Katrina! Where in the world are you?!" I heard Mikayla's voice on the other end.
"I left a note on the kitchen counter, Stupid." I then heard her struggle to read the note I left.
"Oh," Mikayla laughed, "Okay, then. See you." Then she hung up.
Taylor pulled me over to his couch. I wasn't in the mood for a make-out session. I said to him, "Taylor. I don't wanna make-out. I actually want to talk." Taylor seemed to understand.
"Okay," he said, "About what?"
"I love you, Taylor. You know that right?"
"Yeah, of course. I love you, too."
"Well, I don't know. I can't get enough of you, Tay. And I don't think I love you. I think I'm in love with you."
"Seriously?" he said.
"Yes... seriously."
"Woah..."
He didn't say he was in love with me. I felt rejected, insecure. I looked down at my lap. He pulled me against him. He smoothed my hair and kissed the top of my head. He lifted my chin up and finally said,
"Katrina, I can't do this. It's over."


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 21, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing