Love Stories.

Love Stories.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

"Katrina! You never talk to me anymore! What's wrong with you?" James yelled over to me before homeroom when I was at my locker. He walked over and gave me tight hug. He was right, I never did talk to him anymore and thinking about it made me miss him.
"I don't know. Sorry, Jay. I have been stressed about things lately. What's up with you?" I asked him as I slammed my locker. Taylor wasn't there this time. Hm?
"Nothing. Did you know I'm dating Stephanie?"
"You are? That's great!" I meant what I said. I liked Stephanie, she seemed real.
"Yeah," he answered, "Listen, the bell's about to ring. Taylor actually told me to find you and tell you that he wanted to talk to you before homeroom. But I guess it's too late," he laughed, "See you later!"
"Bye!" I yelled behind me as I ran to Taylor's locker. He was leaning against it with a hard look on his face. I slowed down my running and walked over to him. I gave him a hug and tippy-toed and gave him a kiss, his face didn't change.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Tiffany came over last night and-" The bell that rang for everyone to get to homeroom cut him off. "Let's go." he said and we walked to homeroom. He didn't hold my hand. I was curious about why Tiffany went to his house last night. What did she do to him? We walked into homeroom and we sat down.
"She came over and she told me something about you." he informed me.
"Huh? What does she know about me?"
"She said that you don't love me and that you lied about everything. That you're just with me to get the attention a new girl needs." he said, never meeting my eyes.
"What?! Oh, not again, Taylor! Did you believe her?" I asked him. He turned his head to look at me and said,
"No," in a hard voice. The bell rang. If he didn't believe her, why was he acting this way? He was walking awfully fast to first period. I caught up with him and grabbed his arm to turn him around.
"Can I know why you're acting this way?" I asked him.
"Because she makes it seem like the truth, even though it's not," his body tensed when he said that he continued, "But. I was wondering. Why did you decide to move so fast when I first met you?" we started walking again.
"I don't know. I just guess I really liked you when we first became friends." I answered.
"No, really. Why?"
"Well, when I first saw you, you looked like an angel. I knew I'd gawk at you all year, me being the nobody with you being the guy of my dreams," we walked into drama as the bell was ringing. Our drama teacher was taking attendance, so I had a few minutes. I continued, "Lucky me, you walked up to and started talking to me. I was surprised. I thought you were just being nice, but the way you looked at me made me wonder. I was no where to thinking that you would like me-" My drama teacher, Mr. James,cut me off.
"Katrina, Taylor. We're starting something new. Another work of art by Shakespeare. But instead of Romeo & Juilet, we are doing A Midnight Summer's Dream. Get to work! Now!" Of course me and Taylor were together. Mr. James walked to his desk.
"Okay, continue." Taylor said.
"Well, as I was saying. I didn't think you'd like me, I was far from wondering that!" I smiled, "I guess I was wrong. I'd expect you to ditch me by lunch on my first day. But you seemed nicer than that and that's when I knew you were a keeper. I wondered why you were being nice. I thought you were justdoing it to look good. I guess I was wrong and I'm glad I was." then I gave him a light, quick kiss and smiled at him. He smiled back.
"Katrina and Taylor. We are not under the bleachers right now." Mr. James said. We both apologized and once he turned around, I started hysterically laughing.
"So, want to know my story?" he asked me.
"Of course, I'm dying to know." I answered, with a big smile on my face.
"Well, after I said bye to my friends that day I saw you standing cluelessly in the middle of the hallway. I was wondering who you were so I walked up to you. When you turned around, I thought you were completely gorgeous and when you smiled at me, your dimples made me want to hug you. Weird for a guy to say, I know. But there was something about you that made me... ah! When you spoke, your voice made you so irresistable. I was going to kill myself if I didn't at least become your friend. My heart was beating really fast and I didn't know how I should act because I never seen you before. I just acted like any other person who ran into a new kid would act. When I got to know you, you had the best personality in the world. I've never met a girl like you. After you told me the story with you and all those guys, I didn't understand why they would leave anyone like you," he smiled and touched my cheek, "After the first kiss we had, I knew I had to keep you forever. My heart felt like it was accelerating. I knew it would be hard for you because I am so hard to deal with. But with you, I felt more protective because the way other guys stare at you kind of worry me."
"Other guys stare at me?" I was so flattered.
"Yeah, you never notice?"
"In fact, I didn't. I guess my eyes have been on you." I smiled at him, he smiled back.
"Well, anyway, I felt like they'd take you away. I'd hurt everytime we'd fight and I just want you in my arms. I can't stand not being with you."
"I love you." I said, without even thinking.
"And I love you as well." he smiled at me and kissed my forehead lightly and wrapped me in my arms. It was a big uncomfortable because we were both sitting in different desks. "Okay, let's get started on this stupid project and go through the day. We'll go to my house after, okay, baby?" he winked at me after he said that.
"Okay." I couldn't work. I was too distracted by him, he was too amazing. It was unbelievable.
_______

When I got to art, without Taylor, I saw Lawrence. I clenched my jaw tight and walked over to Mrs. Cole.
"May I switch my seat, Mrs. Cole?" I asked politely.
"Of course, Katrina. I can see you've been distracted by Lawrence lately. I wouldn't want my best student getting distracted." she winked.
"Excuse me?" I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Oh, c'mon, Katrina. Lawrence is totally cute! You look great together and even cuter with the fighting!" she said.
"Uh, no thanks, Mrs. Cole. I'm happily taken by Taylor. I love with him all my heart." I made a shape of a heart with my hands and put it over my chest. Mrs. Cole laughed.
"Okay, Katrina. But remember, Lawrence is always going to be an option! He loves you." It was so fun talking to her, but she was pissing me off.
"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled and picked a different station to sit at. I picked the only empty one and got my some big paper to paint on. I was painting out my anger. Red and black everywhere in hard, thick strokes. I needed Taylor to wrap his big arms around me.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing