Crazy.

Crazy.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

I opened the door and found Taylor there. I saw the helmet in his hand. He brought his moped, probably to get here faster. He hugged me hard. He let go and stared into my eyes for a long time. I looked down after a minute or two after gazing. I walked over to my couch.

"Taylor... things shouldn't be this way." I finally said, breaking the silence.
"It's supposed to be, Katrina! Look at us! We connected your first day!"
"Taylor, I don't know. You're amazing. The best guy I've ever met. But I can't love you after knowing you for a month. It's not long enough."
"Yes, it is. It's happened to me before."
"Well, not me. I'm falling in LUST, Taylor! Not love! I don't want my heart broken, yet! I can't love you anymore. I can't talk to you, either. I need to get over you... soon." I said quickly. I could feel the tears streaming down my face. He opened his mouth to speak, then someone knocked on my door. He got up as I grabbed a Kleenex and wiped my eyes.
 
"What are you doing here?" I heard Taylor say coldly.
"What am I doing here? Speak for yourself, Taylor." I heard someone else say. It was a girl, who sounded a little mean. Then, I saw who it was. Tiffany.
"Leave." Taylor said.
Tiffany looked over at me to see my response. I met her eyes and just looked down.
"No," she said, "I want to talk to Katrina. If you don't mind."
"Leave. You can talk to her tomorrow... at lunch." he said coldly. I felt more tears building up and fall.
"Fine. Bye Taylor. See you, Katrina." Tiffany said then smiled at me. Why was she being... nice to me?
 
"You knew she was coming, didn't you?" Taylor snapped. I was mad. He was ACCUSING me for inviting that little b***h!
"WHAT? No! I don't believe this! You're accusing me of inviting her?! I didn't even know she knew where I lived." I yelled.
"Okay, sorry," Taylor said, "Well, Katrina. I can't let go of you. You mean as much as Tiffany did to me when I was dating her. That's a lot. But if that's what you want, okay. I just want you to be happy, and if that means you want me to stay away, then your wish is my command." he started to get up. I pulled him back down and threw myself at him. I was kissing him... and he was kissing me back! His lips crushed mine as he came back down on the couch. He cradled me on his lap and I knew it was time to stop. I shouldn't of started. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I knew I couldn't stop loving him. I was way too into him.
I got off his lap and leaned against him. I felt comfortable, like we were shaped to fit perfect together. Just like he said, I was his missing puzzle piece. But this time, I felt the same. He was my missing puzzle piece. The next day, I didn't talk to Tiffany at lunch. I stayed by Taylor's side. Happily.
A week has passed and everyday at school, he held my hand whenever we walked together. He hugged me tight when we had different classes, which were only two periods, but he never kissed me. I think he felt more comfortable if we kissed in private. Good, because I felt that way, too. He was the best. Life was awesome. I had the perfect boyfriend. My bestfriend's were coming in two weeks.
Tiffany stopped by during the week. She knocked on my door and when I opened it, she stood there. I said, "Go away, TIFF!" and slammed it in her face. I now felt confident. Tiffany never glared at me, either. Weird behavior for a b***h like she was.
A week before my bestfriends arrival, Mikayla called me.
"One more week, baby!" She yelled.
"I know, I'm so excited! I can't wait 'til you and Hannah come!"
"Uh... haha... yeah..."
There was something wrong in her voice.
"Is everything alright?"
"Not really, me and Hannah got into a fight..."
"WHAT?! ABOUT WHA-" Mikayla cut me off.
"She started it! It was so stupid! She started arguing with me about who gets the window seat!"
"You guys are so unbelievable. Call and apologize right now, missy."
"No, it was HER fault!"
"Ugh, I'm calling her right now. Goodbye."
 

I dialed in Hannah's number and waited for a few seconds before she picked up.
"Hello??" She said.
"Hannah, what the hell is wrong with you and Mikayla? A WINDOW SEAT? Who gives!"
"I called it and she bought the ticket before I could! She won't give it to me! I started yelling at her and it turned into a big fight! I-I-I-I am just so mad! Ugh! I don't want to go with her!"
"NO! You're coming and that's final! Get the window seat when you guys go home! I don't care! I'm not having my two bestfriends fight when they're here! Okay! Call and apologize. NOW! Or else I'm making you guys stay at a hotel!"
"Fine! Fine! Bye."
"See you."
And I heard her mumble something into the phone, but I hung up too fast to hear what she said...


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing