Saturday.

Saturday.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

I ignored his IM and layed next to Taylor on my couch. We were watching a movie but I'm guessing we fell asleep because I woke up around 11 AM when I felt an arm slump over my body.

"What? Huh?" I said, confused. I saw Taylor right infront of me. I wanted to sleep more so I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep. I groaned and pulled myself closer. I felt him move just a bit and I heard him yawn. No, no, no! Go back to sleep. I dug myself into him and held him closer. I felt him stare down at me.
"I know you're awake." he said. I looked up and he smiled.
"Ugh, I want to sleep more! Go back to sleep!" I groaned.
"No, get up." he got up and it made me uncomfortable. I gave up. I glared at him. I layed back down. I heard a crack and a sizzle.
"What are you doing?" I put my head up so fast I got dizzy.
"Cooking." He put a plate on the counter for me. I got up and looked at the plate. It was a ham and egg omlet and it said I LOVE YOU on it with ketchup.
"I love you as well." I said to him, smiling. I took a bite and the omlet was so yummy. "This is real good." I said to him. He took a little of it.
"Thanks."
"So, how'd you sleep? Must've been uncomfortable." I asked, with my mouth full.
"Cover your mouth," he smiled and I blushed, "Well, it wasn't that bad." he flashed his shiny white pearls.
"Oh, that's good. Shouldn't you go home, though?" He shook his head.
"Nah. Parents are gone for the weekend. Well, for a few days, actually." he informed me.
"Oh, when they coming back?"
"Wedesday." he said as I finished my breakfast. He put it in the sink.
"You're not eating?" I asked him. He lifted up a bagel. I didn't even notice. "Oh. No eggs for you?"
"Nah. Not that hungry."
"Oh okay. Let's head to the beach again." I said, smiling.
"Aight. I'm gonna head to my house for a little. I'll call you."
"Mkay." I said. He kissed my forehead and dashed out.
I jumped in the shower, I didn't feel clean. Then I jumped into a white bikini and gathered up some more things. Something was missing. "Cellphone." I said to myself. I looked around and I finally found it under a couch cushion. 3 Missed Calls: Mom, Mom, Mom. I pressed SEND. Ring.
 

"Katrina!" I heard.
"Hey, mom. What's with all the calls?"
"Hun, we're visiting tomorrow."
"What?! Why?" I exclaimed.
"We have to visit you. It's been too long."
"Ugh, fine. Just you and dad?" I asked.
"Nope. The whole family." she said.
"Okay. You know where I live. What time you coming?"
"10 PM." she replied.
"Kay, bye." I hung up. Ugh! Why now?! Why during the happiest time of my life, my family has to come and ruin it?!


I called Taylor. He didn't pick up, he probably was on his way here. After about two minutes, I heard stomping from up the hall. Taylor. I opened the door right when he was going to knock. He smiled.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on May 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing