Again.

Again.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

Taylor called and said he couldn't pick me up this morning. I drove to school alone and when I slammed my locker shut, he wasn't there, which is weird because he always is. I went to homeroom and he was sitting in his regular seat, which is next to mine, and he didn't seem to notice that I walked in. He was just staring foward at the blank white board ahead. I sat next to him and got a closer look. His hands were at his sides, wrapped in bandages. There was a little bruise on his left cheek. He didn't look as mad as he looked in pain.

"What ha-?" I started to ask.
"I fought Lawrence. That kid got what he deserved," he said in a serious voice. He turned his head to me, "Katrina. We need to talk. I'll be at your place around 6. I have tryouts for baseball."
"Okay." I said. What was going on?

The first period bell rang and Taylor and I got to class a second before the second bell rang. We all took our seats and we had to practice reciting a scene Romeo & Juliet with a partner, and obviously, Taylor was mine. The bell rang and Taylor abandoned me. He just rushed out of the classroom without even waiting. I ran out the door. I was confused, why was he acting like this? He barely talked to me the whole day and when 6th period came along, he didn't even walk me to art. When I got to class, Lawrence looked as happy as usual, but this time he had a cut under his left eye and a bruise on the same cheek. He was talking to a few people and when I walked in he looked up and... smiled.

"What happened yesterday?" I asked in a mean voice.
"I fought him, that's all. He beat the crap out of me. Tough boyfriend you got there." he laughed it off.
"Go f**k yourself." I said very meanly and I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled at me and said,
"Oh wait until your boyfriend talks to you about who you've been f****n'." he was laughing. I gave him a confused look, I tried to throw a little glare at the same time, but I was hurt. I didn't sleep with anyone? What was he talking about?
Seventh period went by in a flash, gym was always fun. When I got to study hall, I saw Taylor at a computer. I sighed, I don't think he noticed me walking in. I quietly crept up on him, attempting to scare him. I saw the website on his monitor, he was searching something up on Google. Is she cheating? is what he searched up. I was so surprised. I walked away quietly, trying to make sure he didn't see me. I went to the bathroom, crying. When I got inside, I saw Stephanie putting on the eye shadow. As soon as she heard my sobs, she ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"What happened?!" she asked.
"Why do you care? Ask your best friend Tiffany! She probably was up to everything!"
"Huh? Tiffany? My best friend? Are you kiddin'? Hah! She's a b***h. I hate her. I'm just apart of that clan because they asked me to. I kinda got sucked in."
"My boyfriend. Thinks. I'm cheating. On him." I said, taking deep breaths between my sobs.
"Excuse me? What?" she said. Right then, she gave me a tissue and walked me back to study hall. I never knew she was in study hall this period. When we got in, Taylor finally noticed me. He came running over and asked Stephanie what happened to me. He grabbed me from her and wrapped me in his arms and said everything was going to be okay. He kept repeating it. I tried to believe it, but I couldn't. It wouldn't get to me. Taylor brought me to the back of the library, so the librarian wouldn't hear us.

"What happened to you?" he asked, his voice didn't evensound sympathetic.
"I... don't know... What happened to you?" I said. The bell rang and I got up and walked away from him. He stayed put, I didn't know why he wasn't getting up. I slammed my locker shut, this time I didn't check if he was there. I walked away and someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around and Taylor was there. Apparently, he was at my locker. He had a hurt look in his eyes.

"Why are you acting this way?" he asked.
"Why are you acting this way, Tay?! Ignoring me, giving me weird looks, thinking I'm cheating on you?!" I said, tears streaming down my face. Everyone was stopping to observe our conversation.
"What did you say?"
"Yeah, I was behind you when you searched it up on Google! You've been avoiding me, running away. Why, Taylor? Why would you even think that?!" I yelled, crying harder. He was shaking.
"Screw baseball tryouts, let's go." He pulled me by the arm and pushed everyone out of the way. He got into his car and followed me to my apartment building. He didn't even wait for us to get into my apartment. We were standing infront of eachother in the empty parking lot.
"Why, Taylor? Why?" I finally said.
"I can't. I'm sorry." he was breaking up with me... again. I felt the tears. I ran from him and he didn't call back. I ran into the building and into my apartment. I don't believe this. Why was he doing this? He was the only boy I cared about and the only person I only really had by my side. I called Mikayla. Ring, ring, ring.

"Hello?" I heard her.
"Mikayla..." I was hysterically crying. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say what I said. I miss you guys so much. I'm heartbroken. Taylor left me again. You guys were right, I was being stupid."
"I'll be there in a week." she said.
"What?! How?! Oh my gosh, I love you so much. Thank you."
"I love you too, Kay. I always have. I'm sorry for acting this way. I gotta go. Bye. Mwuah. By the way, I'll tell everyone else. I'll try to get them to come with me." she hung up.
I was hoping she'd really come, even though I knew she wouldn't be able to.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing