Who Are You?

Who Are You?

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

I called Taylor later and asked him to come. I apologized for not asking him to stay earlier, but he didn't mind. He came over and I didn't cry this time. We ordered some pizza and rented a movie. He said he had to go because his parents would be coming home any minute now. He jumped up from the couch gave me a little kiss and ran out. I decided to try my hardest not to cry tonight and go to sleep early so I could look good for school tomorrow. I needed to get over this.
It was an ordinary school day, but this time I felt happy and more energized. I actually laughed today and smiled more than I did yesterday. I stop moping around and I knew it made Taylor happy. I said goodbye to Taylor because it was 6th period and after that would be 7th period, the only two classes we didnt share. I walked into the art room and instead of James being in the seat next to mine, it was some blonde kid I've seen around. I never really knew his name. He looked up when he heard the door slam shut and smiled at me. I gave him a confused look and went to my regular seat.
"Hi," he said with a bright smile, "I'm Lawrence."
"Er, hi, Lawrence. Not to be rude or anything, but you're sitting in my friend, James', seat." I said, still giving him a confused look.
"Yeah, James and I switched classes this period. I'm now in this class for the rest of the year."
"Oh. Cool, I guess."
"Yeah, I heard your name is Katrina? I've seen you around Taylor a lot." he said.
"Oh," I laughed a little nervous laugh, "Yeah, he's my boyfriend." It felt weird that this kid, who I've never spoken to or even seen, knew who I already was and who my boyfriend was.
"I know. You looked kind of depressed before. I thought he hurt you or something." Okay, that was way over the line. He can't make assumptions about someone's relationship! Hell, I didn't even know this guy!
"Listen, kid! You can't just-" The bell cut me off.
"Okay, class. Get your drawings we worked on yesterday and finish them by the end of this period. If you don't, I'm grading it as it is. Finished or not. Now go. Go, go!" My art teacher, Mrs. Cole, said to the class. She was weird. She was always full of energy. But I liked her, a lot. She was really nice.
"So..." Lawrence said.
"Okay, Lawrence. I don't know a thing about you, but you seem like a creep! How do you know who I am and how do you know my boyfriend? I've never met you in my life!" I yelled in a whisper.
"I've seen you around. You know, you're very pretty." What did he just say to me?! I slapped him on the arm and you heard a big clap noise around the whole room.
"KATRINA! Get over here! NOW!!!!" Mrs. Cole yelled. I have never gotten in trouble yet. Oh great.
"She didn't do anything, Mrs. Cole. We just gave eachother high fives, that's all." Lawrence said.
"Okay... But I got my eye on you two." she answered.
"What did you just call me? Did you just call me pretty?" I asked coldly, glaring at him.
"What, was that so bad? Would you rather be called ugly?" he asked back, trying to be funny.
"Ugh!" I groaned. "Don't talk to me! You seem like trouble."
I ignored him the rest of the period. After 7th period gym, I ran to the library for study hall. Taylor beat me there, as always, and patted the empty chair next to him, signaling that he wanted me to sit there.
"Hello," he said, smiling. He seemed happy. He winced at me, I still looked pretty pissed off, I guess. "Is something wrong?"
"Yes! I - He - Ugh!" I yelled.
"SH!" the stupid librarian hushed.
"What? Who? He? You? Ugh?" Taylor questioned, but smiled at his last questioning word. I didn't find it that funny, but I smiled.
"Lawrence. Stalker. He called me pretty! I don't even know who he is! He knew about us!" I yelled.
"Excuse me, Ms. Katrina! But this is a LIBRARY. Be quiet or go somewhere else!" the librarian said again.
"What?!" Taylor whisper-yelled. "Who?! Who is this kid?!"
"I'll show him to you after the bell rings." He had to be around, stalking me and my boyfriend. I was afraid to sleep alone tonight.
"SH!!!" the librarian did for the third time. Stupid librarians. Taylor tried to hide his laugh. I narrowed my eyes at him.
I studied for a little for my upcoming test in math. Then, the final bell rang. I went to my locker, hurrying, without saying goodbye to Taylor. He was at my locker when I slammed it shut and I looked around for Lawrence. I didn't find him anywhere. I turned to walk out the exit down the hall to see if he was outside, but down another hallway I saw him. He was talking to Tiffany. I saw her put her thumbs up at him and I saw the way her lips moved. She said, "Good job. Katrina will surely go down." They both smiled an evil smile at eachother.

"Is that him, talking to Tiff?" Taylor asked, with a cold tone in his voice. I totally forgot he was by my side. I stood stiff. "I guess so." he said after he saw my body tense. He started walking over to Lawrence. He had to stop, but the words wouldn't come out. Taylor's fists were balled up. He was going to fight Lawrence.
"No!" I finally yelled. Taylor turned around. "Don't, Tay. It's not worth it." He gave me a weird look and turned and walked toward me. I turned around towards the exit, with Taylor's arms scurely around my waist. I looked back and saw Lawrence and Tiffany staring back at us. I thought Tiffany would stop bugging me. I guess she was just making up a diobolical plan this whole time. Damn it.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing