A Quick Visit.

A Quick Visit.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D
"

Very, very short chapter. It was oringially part of the epilogue but it didn't seem right.

"
I was coming home one day in January, bundled up in a scarf, gloves, a winter jacket, and a pair of uggs. I got out of my car and went inside my house.
 
"Anyone home?!" I yelled. No response. Good, I wanted to be home alone.
 
I ran up to my room and started on my homework. I was talking to one of my old guy friends and started liking him a little. I didn't think I'd have feelings for anyone after... him. My doorbell rang so I ran down to the living room and opened the door.
I felt someone wrap me in their arms and put their lips to mine. I opened my eyes and saw who it was. I started kissing back and wrapped my arms around their neck. He pulled away and his eyes were glistening, from the reflection of the snow.
 
"I told you, forever yours." he smiled at me. He got on one knee and pulled out he same blue velvet box from that one day in study hall. "Katrina, will you marry me?" he asked.
"Yes, Taylor. Yes, I will." I said and started bawling and wrapped my arms around him once again. I kissed him fiercely and brought him into my house. My parents came home, surprised to see Taylor. I told them about my deciscion and that I honestly didn't care about what they said. They said it was fine, but we weren't staying here. Me and Taylor were moving back to California.
 


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, happy ending!!! BAWL FOR JOIN PEOPLES!!! (bursts into tears of joy) and please don't take it the wrong way I'm not trying to tease or anything

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 11, 2009
Last Updated on May 12, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114