Listen.

Listen.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

We acted out our scene very briefly and we skipped the part when we kissed. Total fail. I sat back down at my seat and a few more people performed. They bell rang and I dashed out of the room. Then I heard her voice calling after me.

"Taylor! Taylor! Please talk to me," she yelled. I turned around and waited for her to catch up. "I'm sorry for everything." she cried as she ran into my chest and wrapped her small arms around me. I pushed her off and stared at her. "What, are you not going to forgive me?" she asked, teary.
"Not yet." I said.
 
I saw her shoulders slump a little and then I started walking to the music room. She was right beside me, looking down on the ground as she was dragging her feet. I walked into the room and sat at my seat. She sat across the room from me, so now I didn't have to deal with her annoying-ness. Yes, I'll admit it. She is being annoying. Music went by in a snap, I already knew everything, since I've been playing guitar and piano for the longest time and been in chorus for freshman and sophomore year. This class was an easy A for me. But as for Katrina, she was definitely failing. She was asleep every class and she has about a D average for her tests. I went to math. Easy, too. Math team in freshman year. Language arts? Easy, always has been easy. Then lunch came and I walked over to Katrina's locker, like I always used to, but Frankie was there. He had his arm over he shoulder and they were both talking to Mark. They were laughing and I just walked away. I walked right past them towards the cafeteria and I heard Katrina calling after me. I pretended I didn't hear her, so I quickened my pace. She caught up to me and grabbed my arm and held on. She was practically running, just to keep up with my walking. I walked into the cafeteria and got a hotdog and sat down at an empty table. She had a usual salad and started picking at it before she spoke.

"Taylor..." she started to say.
"Listen, I'm not gonna deal with anymore of your bullshit. You've been bugging me. Katrina, I promised I'd take you back in a heartbeat; I will take you back. But things keep happening and for some reason, it's always my fault. Just leave me one more time and I promsie you that I'll leave you alone for good. And you really don't have to get back with me, because I know that I broke your heart. I know you don't want this anymore," I was so overwhemled by my own words. "I love you so much, but it seems like you don't know that. That I'm not hurting you on purpose and that I'll love you forever and ever."
"I do know, Tay. I love you." she said and put my face in her hands. She pulled them together and she kissed me. The sparks came back and I wouldn't pull away. I know we were in school, and PDA wasn't my favorite thing, but I needed her forever. She was definitely my life and she's the one I want to spend my whole life with. I heard someone clear their throat from behind so I pulled away. I turned and saw Frankie there and I looked back at Katrina. Her face looked pale; like she just saw her mother die or something. Frankie just stood their shaking, staring at Katrina. Then he stared down at me. Right then, I felt a rock against my cheek and it knocked me off my seat. I got up and punched back at Frankie in the gut. He bent over to clutch onto his stomach and I kneed him in the face. He lifted his face and blood was running down his nose. I just beat up my best friend, my very own best friend. I loosened my body up a bit and just stood there, my jaw clenched. Katrina pushed me back and helped Frankie. She looked up at me, but I was still staring down at Frankie. It took me a minute to sink in what I did then I finally knelt d
own.
"Frankie, I'm so sorry." I said. He looked up at me, holding his nose. He shook his head and walked away. Katrina stood up next to me and there were tears in her eyes. "Wow, I totally forgot that Frankie was your boyfriend." I said coldly and walked away from her. I went to the courtyard and sat on a bench. I heard the bell ring, but I didn't go to class. I walked over to the lot and jumped on my motocycle. But before I turned the engine on, I felt someone climb onto my bike and wrap their arms around me. I recognized the warmth and I rode away I parked in Katrina's parking lot. We both got off the bike and went into her apartment. I sat on her couch, head in hands, and she sat next to me, leaning against me. I cried a little and leaned back. I put my arm around her and she curled into me.She kissed my neck, leading all her kisses up to my lips. I carried her and brought her into her room. I layed her on her bed and she started unbuttoning my shirt. She took hers off and everything went crazy.

"Oh my God, Taylor..." she said as we layed her bed.
"Woah." I said back. It was honestly my first time and it was hers, too... I hope. She rolled to my side and kissed me gently. I pulled away and wrapped her in my arms. I was so surprised about what just happened.


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114