Surfing.

Surfing.

A Chapter by Katrina At The Disco:D

When I got to study hall, Taylor was waiting impatiently and he looked pretty excited. He was smiling and literally bouncing in his chair. When I said down next to him he whisper-yelled.

"Surfing!" he said.
"What?" I was confused.
"We're going surfing today, baby!"
"Really? Er..." I wanted to go to the beach, not to surf, though, because I didn't know how.
"Why? You don't want to?" he asked me. All his excitement seemed to be gone.
"I do, I just don't know how to surf. I'll go to the beach with you, though!"
"Fine. Listen, babe. I'll pick you up at your house around 5."
"Okay. So, how was your day?"
"Alright, it was great before sixth period. He he. You?"
"Aw," I laughed then kissed him, "It was great. I got to move away from Lawrence in art."
"Really? Wow."
"Yep." We just started talking about nothing important and the bell rang when he was about to kiss me. He smiled when he was only centimeters away from my face.

"I'll pick you up later." he smiled then kissed me. He ran out before I could say anything. I sighed and walked out.

When I got home, I got in my favorite yellow bikini and packed up some food. I was ready to get my tan on. Taylor rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, he was standing there, looking tall, broad, tan, and HOT. He had no shirt on. I couldn't resist.
I threw myself at him and gave him a big kiss. I was on top of him in the middle of the hallway and I pulled my face from his. I smiled at him and winked. He laughed. I grabbed my bag and closed the door and we got onto Taylors new motorcycle. The fast wind felt nice against my skin since it was about 93 degrees out. When we got to the beach, the sand was burning my feet. Taylor saw me hopping around and he lifted me off my feet and carried me near the shore. He put me down and I layed on my towel. I saw James and Frankie running towards me and Taylor, which were having a make-out session, with surfboards in their arms. Frankie had two, one was probably for Taylor.

"Get a room!" Frankie called, hysterically laughing.
"Yeah, you guys! It's making me sick!" James yelled after. I pulled away and Taylor winked at me.
"Shut up, you guys!" Taylor commanded. He smacked them both on the back of their heads and grabbed the board from Frankie.
"Does your boyfriend abuse you when you guys are alone?!" James asked, jokingly, of course. But that hurt. I used to have an abusive boyfriend back in middle school.
"Um... no," I said quietly. They all looked at me with confused expressions. "He doesn't! Don't worry!" I said louder. They relaxed a bit. Taylor was still looking at me with confusion in his eyes.
"Listen, guys. I'll catch up. I want to talk to Katrina." he said, keeping his eyes on my face.
"Aight, man." Frankie said and the two guys ran into the water.
"What was that all about?" Taylor questioned. I sat on the towel and he sat next to me with his arm slumped over my shoulder. I dug myself into him and felt the lump in my throat.
"Middle school. I had an abusive boyfriend and when James asked me if you hit me, it brought back memories." I was crying by then. "I wanted to forget about it forever, but I never did. I have a scar on my right thigh." I showed him and I felt him shudder. I stayed close to him and cried. I stopped after a few minutes and whispered in his ear.
"You might want to go surfing, baby. I'm good. I'll throw on some sunglasses." I said.
"You sure, love?" he asked, kissing my forehead.
"Yes." I answered.
"Positive?" he kissed my cheek.
"Completely." I answered again.
"Okay. I love you." he kissed me on the lips this time. I kissed him back and didn't let him pull away. He finally did and winked.
"I'll check up on you in a few. Love you, babe!" he called as he was running. I threw on some sunglasses to hide the puffiness of my eyes from crying and layed on my stomach, getting my back tanned, reading a magazine. I turned onto my back after about 15 minutes and closed my eyes. I felt a little kiss on my lips, but I didn't open my eyes. The kiss got deeper and it didn't feel like Taylor. I opened my eyes and saw James above my face.

"James!" I slapped him. He jumped off of me and that's when I heard Taylor screaming.
"What the f**k, man!? What's your problem!?" he screamed at James, lifting me up. "Are you okay?" he whispered to me.
"I'm fine." Smack, punch, kick. On the floor! Taylor and James were fighting.
"Tay, stop it!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. Everyone on the beach was looking at us. I pulled Taylor off of James and James looked bad. His nose was bleeding and his eye looked swollen.
"F**k you, dude. How could you do this to me? To Katrina?" Taylor said coldly, narrowing his eyes at James. I was glaring at him as well.
"I love you, Katrina. I always have. Taylor doesn't deserve you." James said and walked away. The tears were still rolling down my face. Taylor's cheek looked swollen. I kissed it and he looked at me with apologetic eyes. I hugged him and I felt him smooth my hair and kiss the top of my head. Frankie was just standing there, staring at the direction James walked away. I looked at Frankie and he looked back at me.
"It'll be okay." I whispered to him, Taylor didn't hear me. He was looking after James again.
"I hope." Frankie said. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. I kissed his cheek and walked away with Taylor. "See you tomorrow." Frankie called after us.
"Bye, Frankie." I said. Taylor just nodded and drove me home. He came inside and I got him an ice pack. I kissed his forehead and he fell asleep. I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up Saturday morning and looked at Taylor. He was snoring just a little and he looked so calm. His cheek looked a bit better and I kissed his forehead. I walked into my bedroom and signed onto AIM. James IMed me.

Would U tell Taylor if I said I missed U?


© 2009 Katrina At The Disco:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Katrina At The Disco:D
Katrina At The Disco:D

L-town.(:, NJ



About
i love writing. and i love reading even more. more..

Writing