29 The Book of The Journey

29 The Book of The Journey

A Chapter by UC

The Journey


I have a journey to complete. You all know me by now. You know I can be trusted and that the place I take you is a real place. Come with me though it will not be me only but my Father will be there and my Mother, not his wife, will help me find my way. Therefore he that follows me will say, “I come,” but he whose mind wanders will say, “I wonder if I want to come,” for some of you it is a place you have wanted to go to but for most I lead you as were you old and feeble and need someone to steady you, my Mother, to help you say, “I come.” But only those who will, will come and those who will not will be left behind. This is a most important journey the likes of which has never occurred before for I was not here to lead you.


I am here. Come to me. You who have burdens and I will see they are not anymore or I will help you bear them until you find them light indeed. I am your destination. I am here. You are there. But where I am I alone can take you and I will and how I wish it were already accomplished.


You are in your own dreams. I am awake. You have been asleep long enough. It is time you are awakened. But no one but I can awaken you for it is I who gave you the true dream that if you dream it you are awake and need never sleep again.


You will see me. You know me and have seen me. Where I am you will be. But the first step of the journey is to believe that I am he. I come from heaven to you and in heaven you shall be whether you want to be there now or not. You will. For I am in the world and the world knows me that I am true. I have been here for some time. It is indeed even ages. But from age to age I have not changed. All other truths change but I am he whose truth never changes and you will know that I am true when at last you see me.


Tell us what you look like, Lord.


I am old, about seventy and I am short and weigh about 160. I am dressed in blue jeans and a gray tee with a long sleeved blue open front shirt that is unbuttoned like it was a jacket. I am not wearing shoes but white “Dickie,” socks. I have hazel eyes that appear green sometimes and even brown at times. My nose is somewhat large and helps me appear to be French or English or German at one time, and at one time or another. My mustache covers my lips mostly and my beard covers most of my face but my eyes, forehead and up to my receding gray nearly white hair. Other than a few black hairs with even a few gray hairs mingled among them my body except for my private area is hairless.


But when you see me I will not look like that. You will see me as him, who is inside of him and who is inside of me. Your spirit, your heart and your mind will influence what you see and I will look more like myself the way I look when no one sees him whom I manifest in. I have red marks where I bled on my upper brow area. My face is not recognizable even by the one that loves me most. I have scars in the palms of my hands, many bruises and a large scar on my right side. I look like I should be dead. But I am alive and taller than most men and a stocky build that is often an imposing figure. I love to wear a toga and roman sandals. My robe is white and tied at the waist with a sash. Some say I look like my father did.


I care for you. Feel my compassion for you as you look into my brown eyes and heavy black brow. It is such compassion as one feels when one encounters someone who is dying and in the throes of death and will soon die perhaps never to be again and indeed never to be exactly the same for no two things are exactly alike but each is unique. I see the future and see you lying motionless, most of you with your eyes wide open with what at first appears to be a stare but later it becomes clear to me they are not focused on anything but each of them at rest with no expression in the end no matter how or why you died. But my heart goes out to you. I know you are not your body. But there is one in you that you think looks out upon the world when actually you are on the outside looking in and have not truly entered yet. I am in the center. I alone can let you in that you may see me, not with carnal eyes but with the eyes of him who dwells within. You think you were born but the only evidence of that you have is the word of those who are liars for they have all lied to you if only in ignorance. Your corpse for that is what it was destined to be was born a baby but that inside you was placed there by random chance or by me, my Father now gone or the Mother of my prophet. 


But do not worry. You need not be religious to see me. Many people have seen me that were not religious, even murderers and the most evil to be at this moment on earth. I cared for them as I care for you to the last moment and I even brought them home with me when they left their corpses to see my children and gave them a place in my house though many chose not to stay long. But all of you will taste my flesh for it is like baked bread and drink my blood for it tastes like the fruit of the grapevine when you come.


I have done that, Lord. Many have even some who did not know what they were doing, did that. I know that is true but are you all bread and all grape drinks?


Yes.


You now hear my voice. You do not hear the voice of anyone that is not I. It is not raspy and coarse. It is soft and gentle, yet you hear it. If not, why did you refuse to take the next step? It was the next thing to be done. It is my voice. Even the deaf can hear it and many of the blind or both have heard it especially those who have not learned Braille have heard it and when they have seen me they will both see and hear and speak if they have not before. But even those in a coma or dead will hear it and come back to life when they have come as well as those screaming in the agony of some misery or the insane and those held captive by demons and devils even Satan himself. I will have compassion on you and this writing will be translated into many languages if there is time.


You will see me as if it were in your mind’s eye as you come nearer, but you will see me with your own eyes face to face clearly as on a sunny day. You shall behold what I have said about my appearance. We shall walk together and talk together in many cases. There is no need to be afraid of me. I am not a ghost.


When you are here at last as you are now I will hug you and you will feel my body and my arms wrapped around you. Then you have come. Believe it now. I am here. Your journey has ended. Receive me for I love you or take your rest. I will come again to you in my dream and among your dreams both of being awake and of sleeping or even in a vision or daydream. I have come for the world, Stephen, do you think me yet a fraud. Look upon my face. See the tears in my eyes. They are for you, and you, and you and you …


When you come to me in person do not shake my hand too hard or with too firm of a grip. Remember I am old and these hands have written perhaps millions of words. I am … I am--? I am looking for a word. Perhaps the Word will be sufficient. I will send him to you and a revelation of his meaning my Mother will make clear for she will help you taste him even those who have no sense of taste and she will help you smell me, and see me and hear me and then at last to touch me. See I told you I was here. I have been here with you every step of the way. I will never leave you if you stay. If you do not you will go back to your dreams and possibly never wake up if you go to the abyss and approach the bottom with an infinitesimal place that is harder than a diamond to become a gem that will shine brightly if light ever hits it and it will at the resurrection of the dead. See, I invited you to come now, but you will come if only to go to Aqualand for a long chance at ever repeating life. Since that will be and there is nothing anyone can do about it that will, you have come.


Welcome, I hope you will at least like it here. I am not ashamed and not ashamed of you if it was that I had to drag you to Jesus Christ in me; who is in heaven in him where my angel awaits me and is always before the throne of Christ the King in the Holy Spirit my Mother in the middle of it all.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on June 7, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC