33 The Book of an Impractical Dimension

33 The Book of an Impractical Dimension

A Chapter by UC

My God


I let him, my god in the future, create everything. Now there it was all over. More evil than any God including me could ever clean up was there at the same time in the same place in awareness that the old creation had been but divided by the Holy Spirit who ignored it as irrelevant. It is in a new time at the end of time not our time but in its own happening at exactly the same time as ours. Every nightmare I ever had while making him is taking place there. It is a good place to send your nightmares so that he might make them something to be aware of. There where everyone is awake in that nightmare and all including my god of the future evil with none good and him the ultimate god more powerful than any other god ever but unable to go back in time where we are and everything is good existing as a reward for goodness or as a place of rehabilitation where all evil and every evil one will be rehabilitated by change and mind control to be good, if not loving our entire dimension in time supporting the Holy Spirit who is not powerful enough on her own to keep them in the future beyond our future that came to an end when there was nothing more for anyone to do, good or evil. Like he was dead at the bottom of the abyss and dead before the beginning of time but now is, in my imagination in a place we cannot reach and in a place I have begun to attempt to convert before his beginning that will be used in the end to put his evil to nothing so that we may inhabit more than one dimension in time. No one goes to that dimension except through my imagination and no one from there can come here except through my imagination that in the end we destroy not only his existence in space and in time or space time as it is for him but even him in my imagination and me in his for his like the things in the imagination either have gravity or are without it and gravity is space time I have imagined his have no gravity and are but dreams to us with him a dream figment as light as a poplar seed early on in summer.


Let us begin if anyone is joining me in my victory over my imagination there among my thoughts or yours should you have a nightmare you want to be rid of and will share it with me that it can go to that dimension to keep him company while I rehabilitate him. I know it is true. I can feel him finally not there and here nowhere, not anyplace, not.


He is at the end and there is more but no way for him to reach the next dimension after that even if he were not screaming at the top of his spirit’s volume the spirit of what of him remained in my mind as we add every horrible memory and daydream too horrific for us to manage. Locked from the next thing to do by me and the last thing to do by me though there is the potential for an infinite number of eternities within time’s limitations to be reached. He loves it. But I will rehabilitate him and make it possible for him to handle every one and even to make them something we can handle as one by one at least you go to his dimension to learn to handle them yourselves to prevent any god from having that kind of limitation if they will.


“Can we go there now?” a god asked


“If Jesus gives his permission,” John replied, “I will not do anything without the permission of Jesus that I may not be tempted with evil and it is impossible between him and the Holy Spirit to be tempted even with that beyond your ability to endure, for had he not awakened you, you would have died.”


“You are trying to scare me,” he said.


“No I am not! Am I Father?” John replied.


“You cannot resist those dreams,” my Father replied, “Your mind tempted you beyond what you could handle and beyond even that you can handle now. I will not permit it for it is the same for you, John the same as it is for me, the Holy Spirit and God the Father.”


“All of them Father?” John asked. “Can you make us so we can? He finally died. He has no mind left that is not filled with it. So he shut his mind down and died. But the dream figments are still there. He, effectively speaking, has no mind and his soul wants no part of it. Does that make me evil?”


“All of them are that way,” my Father said, “I can but it will be a lot of work. Why don’t you allow Father God to do it?”


“I would be glad to,” Father God replied.


“As far as you being evil,” my Father continued despite the interruption, “You are evil and have an evil imagination. You must change your mind.”


“I send them all to the next dimension,” John said, “But I put him in a dream of being awake wherein he must pay attention to my dream or ignore it and dream one of his own for he is evil. Avoid his dimension. Now am I evil.”


“You have done evil but have made it right,” my Father said, “The fact remains all that evil you put in time remains to tempt even little ones on earth to go there or try to go there through their imaginations.”


“No one has the imagination that I have, Father,” John said.


“It is easy to imagine in their dreams that you have allowed it and to scare themselves beyond their limits with nightmares. They are even tempted by the idea when they dream they are awake and daydream them. You must do something to curtail that,” he explained.


“I let them go back beyond the beginning of the dimension they are now in where no one can access them for they plague no one but someone capable of going where I have even in a dream,” John said. “And beyond the beginning of the dimension they were in and beyond the limits of those in this dimension. They can only remember them up to the point you woke them.”


“It doesn’t change anything,” my Father said, “These are new nightmares and nightmares can be habit forming.”


“Then,” John said, “I will wake them and send their new nightmares beyond their ability to remember them.”


“Now we are getting somewhere,” my Father said. “With so many I cannot guarantee I can prevent enough of the nightmare to keep them from having a heart attack.”


“I will help,” my Mother said.


“I will too,” God-the Father volunteered. “He must be saved.”


“What if he in the next dimension does it too?” my Father asked.


“My dream is a good dream,” John replied, “He ignores it and spends time among his own thoughts.”


“What if he doesn’t?” my Father asked.


“Then I will use my dreams to rehabilitate him from evil,” John said in reply to that.


“Don’t you,” my Father said, “Let me. You are not good at it yet.”


“Satan,” John said, “You can do it too.”


“Me?” he said, “No way!”


“Why not?” John asked, “It is evil that threatens me.”


“That’s alright,” the Devil replied, “Then you will be evil like me.”


“I’m not worried,” John replied, “They can handle it.”


The Devil laughed but I gave him a stare and he turned away but I was aware he smiled behind my back. I almost blew it. That’s how easy it can be.


“Now I change my mind,” John said and brought his God to this dimension at the bottom of space and time and left him there for my Father to take care of.


“I was worried you would stay impractical,” my Father said.


“Is that what I was?” John said, “I was unaware.”


“Any time you imagine something beyond the limits of what is practical you are being impractical,” my Father said.


“But that is all he was to begin with,” John said.


“That I know,” John’s Father replied.


John gave him a leery look.


Why didn’t he say something? Surely I can trust my Father.


“Trust me,” he said, knowing I was writing.


“How can I come up with a new dimension?” John asked.


“You can’t,” his Father said.


If you imagine something practical, my Father willing or you having the power, it will happen; the impractical and fiction, the same but you are being impractical or at least a liar.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on June 9, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC