31 The book of it Finished

31 The book of it Finished

A Chapter by UC

It Is Finished


They are like those born on earth with a baby’s mind that is all appetite and want no part of Jesus Christ their entire lives that died in the past on my New Earth except for those I have made. But I had compassion on the boy and girl that were involved in incest and found them mates from among the natives but I also made them a promise.


“Your spirit and the spirit of your brother which I have given you that you would be mine are dead, but I will raise you up again for as my Lord died for me, I will die for you and you may go freely to their heaven or live here in any form you would like. The penalty for what you did is death, but when I die it will pay for that penalty. I go to death for you to save you from yourselves for your imaginations tempted you to a way you could not refuse. But you will no longer have privacy from me. I will watch you, your mother, your father and your brother as I will watch all that come after you. Your husband is a wonderful loving pet.  You may keep him as long as you like even in my heaven if it is your desire and the wife of your brother is the same and it is the same with him as it is with you. But I will not die at this time. You must believe me and have faith that what I said is true for it is the truth. Then you will live forever and anything you do wrong, ask me to forgive you as I will if you forgive those who do wrong to you,” I said to the girl in the hearing of her mother, her father, her brother, her husband and her brother’s wife. “This shall be in this age and the age to come. But you must no longer marry with the humans. If anyone marries a human it will be an abomination to me and you must be forgiven for doing so by me except those I make an exception for when they come to me and request to be made again that they may live in another body for their bodies are not permanent. They happened by chance. I made you and I will fix your body whatever goes wrong with it which may happen but when it does you will not have to wait. It will be fixed. If you do not want your body any longer you may leave it and you may go back to being it by simply thinking you are it and in it. 


My Mother who is spirit will make you new to be a son or a daughter of hers and my Father the King of Heaven and earth and this planet also by my decree respects all life even animal life and will make the humans new and forgiven in him if they will accept just how great he is. Therefore we are to go among the humans and persuade them to allow that to happen.


Father, these of mine who want to be in heaven shall come to you in me my children and I know you will in no wise turn them away. Make them your children even as you have made me your son. They will go to your new Earth to be one of yours if they like, but I am in them, with them and about them. Feel free to allow those who died on earth to be humans among the humans and to make as many as will accept you as their king, your children. If they will not accept you as king they must remain on the planet where I am with them. They can be in me but not in thee. I will die for them and for those on my former planet even as you have already done for all your children.


You on Aqualand will be joined by those who have already died and given the chance for these new changes to take place, all those who died without Jesus Christ in their lives are there. I do not say that I will die for those. You have already died for them, Father though most did not know it. They will remain on the Aqualand as they are now to live as many times as they do without becoming men and women of violence. The violent will be allowed to live as many times as they do on the dark side of Aqualand in a dream I will give them wherein they dream they are awake and even in the light and dream they are sleeping and dreaming in the sleep time. They will be the same as those on earth are now with the evil being awakened and sent to the abyss when they are to be determined to be incorrigible. 


It will be on the latter planet also among the humans, but mine will always be awake and accountable to me. I made them. I am responsible if they will not come to you.


I have amended the creation of the Father now gone and it has been changed forever. That creator’s error has been made right. He will be allowed to come back because he is now good because all he has done in the away place was only a dream.”


“I am here,” says God. He wants to be called God.


“So you are,” I replied.


“Thank you,” he said.


“If only I had thought of it earlier,” I replied. Then I turn to them on earth that are not Christians and say, “If you will not turn to Jesus Christ he will put you on Aqualand. We all live and he who has lived has the right to life. This is a new opportunity for you. But it is not up to you but Jesus Christ the King of Heaven and Earth. You will not go to the new Earth but come to Aqualand. This then is important to you.”


“You're nice,” someone said.


“Who was that?” I ask.


“It wasn’t me,” hopefully someone else said.


“It was me,” someone said.


“Thank you,” I replied.


“Humans on my latest planet,” I said after I had turned to them. “You of them who do not believe in me, I shall put you all asleep and you shall dream you are awake and asleep in that sleep. But we, those I have made, will do everything we can do to wake you to reality for in a way I made you by causing you to evolve from lower primates instead of making you separate. On awakening I will give you a spirit like the rest I have made for you will become the same. You shall die, but be made eternal and have all the rights and privileges of those I made or you can be made again to be in me in heaven remade by my Mother, the Holy Spirit.”


But of course they did not understand though one seems to have. They will be evangelized by me and those I created.


However, I am without anything to do. What should I do next? I am too good to join Satan in fighting evil on earth and putting the evil ones into the abyss is well below my abilities. But then again, maybe not. They have to be killed to go there and killing an evil spirit is a lot more complicated sometimes than killing an evil man’s body on earth.


I don’t know what I will do. I am, or want to be a creator not a destroyer. I can simply put them back to sleep and move them to the abyss and that would be it. That is the way they do it now except they put them in the lake of the sulfur fire first until everyone has forgotten or dealt with what they have done. It is finished.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on June 9, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC