30 The Book of my New Earth

30 The Book of my New Earth

A Chapter by UC

My New Earth


When John miniaturized Aqualand and the New Earth he did not miniaturize the whole planet just a few inches of its surface drawing all that was there into a small part of each planet respectively. The rest of the surface of the New Earth is something he will leave to Jesus Christ to create. It is all land fed by a single river called the River of Life now but what he wants it to be in the future is up to him meaning they can still go ahead and create universes at will just by miniaturizing what they created already. But Aqualand was the planet’s surface on a small part of the planet with everything miniaturized down a few inches. The rest was islands like humps of grass and soil in a bog after a heavy rain stretching throughout the rest of the planet.


So I created a whole new planet and left the angels of mine to run Aqualand with the dead from earth reborn there on the islands probably not to encounter the people I had put on the planet before. My angels took care of the correctional stages throughout both parts.


It was the size of the old earth and resembled it a lot except for the oceans were smaller being four major oceans and a number of continents. Then I set out to populate it with spirits and not with humanoids that were very much similar to man.


I let humans evolve on their own by random. There were several thousand of them on the planet from about eight originals. Then I made a male spirit to make man in my image as the Father now gone says happened in his spiritual account given to Moses. The next thing to be done was to test the male spirit to see how much like me he was, namely whether he would be content celibate or not after I borrowed the animals from earth, all that I knew or had seen pictures of even but made them much smaller the large ones anyway. There is no reason to have such large animals but kept all of its plants and grasses, again that I knew about or had seen. The Lord can help me if it becomes necessary to make the others of plants and animals. 


The spirit male was timid and never manifested and remained invisible. But eventually he became interested in the mating practices of the animals and finally he specialized in the mating habits of humans. The humans were leery of him for though invisible he sometimes let it be known that someone other than them was around by childish curiosity if nothing else. He did not eat but he found the practice interesting. Then he became quiet and withdrawn.


“What is wrong with you?” I asked him.


He did not answer but became embarrassed.


So I asked, “Would you like to be one of the animals? You can easily do it by just thinking you are one. What one would you like to be?”


Now humans were already dominant. So it was no surprise when he replied, “A man,” for that is what he called them both male and female humans were man to him.


“You do not want to be a human female?” I asked him.


He shook his head and I knew he really wanted to be a man, flesh and blood human male and I could guess why. He was sexually attracted to the females. Then I gave him the go ahead. “But,” I said to him, “You are not to do everything like they do. No breeding even in your mind,” but he became embarrassed and I knew he already had in his mind and I had not noticed or he did during the times I gave him privacy remembering how important it seemed to me once to have privacy and had to deal with it with God.


So I made a female spirit for him and had her manifest as human herself though actually I did not make the spirits. I borrowed them from my Mother who made all spirits so many no one has ever counted them. When he saw what I had done he seemed pleased and the two of them copulated. So I decided to allow the female human with the female spirit to be impregnated. She had a baby. It was a male. Then they copulated again and she became pregnant and had another baby. It was female. So I gave her a female spirit. There is quite a difference between the two. Then I left off giving them children knowing that the male was not interested in being celibate like I am.


When the children got older they became interested in sex which I thought cute. Thinking I would incorporate privacy into the lives of my humans I afforded some privacy for them too. But feeling the proud daddy not much.


It was too much. They eventually mimicked their parents and before I knew it they were always sneaking off to play that way. I told the female to watch them and not let them do that. But she thought it was cute. Then I asked the male not to let them do that. But he was proud of his son. I directed a couple of angels I made, both males to put a stop to it by being with them during their private time which somehow the male and his female as well as the two children picked up on very quickly even as toddlers. I made the angels invisible but made of energy as Jesus had made the angels. Both with a spirit that was very obedient as had I been there though I had not and would not ask how it was coming along, determined not to let it destroy my plan to give them privacy as I did their parents. Finally I got too curious and asked one of my angels what they were doing in private.


“Breeding,” he replied. “We were unable to stop them and they do it more and more as time passes.”


Now that was even more of a thing that ought not to be done than what I fear their father would have done had I not made him a female. Why! It was incest!! Wasn’t it?


I asked Jesus if indeed it was being that it was not their bodies and deformities I was worried about but what it would do to their spirits.


He said, “It was.”


“A sin unto death?” I asked him.


He said, “If you want it.”


I had never thought that they might die like all the animals did, even the humans. Did I want them to die? Heaven’s no. But there was no way I would allow them to become pregnant. I had to do something.


I turned to Jesus again since he is King and makes moral decisions all the time. “Is it wrong for them to breed with humans?”


“I don’t know,” was his reply. “The situation never came up.”


“Not even between one with a spirit chosen for them rather than the animal spirit that is in humans?” I asked.


“It is impossible to decide,” he said.


First their mother, then their father tried to stop it when they had just started but their hearts weren’t in it and so they failed. Now they wouldn’t listen even to my angels and cared nothing for the lack of privacy they had lost. It was too late now to just put a stop to it. It had been done just as it had on Aqualand with the twins who fell and died. Would they die here? They would.


I barged in when they were engaged in foreplay and said, “What is this you have done?”


They both were convicted and felt guilty. My heart fell.


“It is a thing that ought not to be done!” I said, “Even among humans. You are sister and brother. You both must die.”


I could see they had changed.


“And, never do it again,” I said. “You must go back to being brother and sister again; not mates. No more mating. Is that clear? I will not have you behaving like the humans! They are just animals. You are my created spirits. Have I created just a couple of animals, instead? You will both have no mates I create. You will have animals!”


Then I brought in a couple of humans, one male and one female for each his or her opposite sex. It worked for the male right away but for the female it didn’t work at first. But after quite a long time it finally did. Now what? Was I responsible for what the humans did? Again the Lord did not know. I decided I was only responsible for the two I had brought in.


So I brought in food for the humans and the boy and his sister learned to eat with them. They were a happy family, just the four of them and the other two.



© 2021 UC


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on June 8, 2021
Last Updated on June 13, 2021


Author

UC
UC

Bemidji, MN



About
He is coming to heaven when I do. He may even come to earth if you pray to him. All you have to do is believe on him. Mel Gibson will write and direct and publish the Tribulation and it will show on T.. more..

Writing
2 Prophecy on the Rest 2 Prophecy on the Rest

A Chapter by UC