August 23

August 23

A Chapter by Calypso
"

The last chapter

"

August 23

            Today was my last day. It was so bittersweet to pack up the last of my things. I didn’t go to class today. I only went long enough to give Mrs. Maxwell back her book. She hugged me and told me to visit sometime. I took my camera to Mr. Cooper and he gave me proof from every photo I took during the summer.

            I stopped by Janna’s office hugged her and left with a smile on my face. I said good-bye to everyone from my group.

            With my suitcase in hand I hand I had to make one last stop.

            “Did my Dad contact you?” I asked stepping in Belle’s office.

            “He did.” She stood on her tiptoes and put some papers in the file. “I’m honored that you want me to be your therapist.”

            “I wouldn’t have it another way.”

            She walked over to me and took me into a loving embrace. “This is just the beginning of forever. It just gets better from here.”

            “Thank you.” I whispered into her shirt.

            Noon came and I realized I had promised Dad I would meet up with him at noon. With suitcase in hand I ran to the office.

            Dad was standing there with a folder under his arm and a smile on his face. “Are you ready to go?”

            “I am.” And with that I walked out into the warm sunshine.



© 2012 Calypso


Author's Note

Calypso
I can't believe this book is finished. I want to thank all of my readers! I love you guys!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was such a good ending! I loved the book! A few grammatical issues throughout each chapter but it was good otherwise!
100/100 it was astounding.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was a very good ending. It wrapped everything up. I would have liked to see an afterward though. I have faith she can live a good life now~

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the ending on how it stands. You have created a nice book in what everyone could read. I'm also glad everything went well at the end. I enjoyed reading this. Great write. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


i love this(: 100% loved this(: great work. worth my... 3 hours(:

Posted 12 Years Ago


A wonderful ending! I enjoyed your book 100% It is wonderful, enjoyable and very realistic. You did an outstanding job on this!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was a wonderful book beautifully written and the character of Aelge was wonderfully drawn. I am glad it ended on a happy note.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was a great ending! I would love to see it expanded a bit, but this was great.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

590 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 29, 2011
Last Updated on May 7, 2012
Tags: Therapy, Bulimia, Pastor's kid, journal, rehab


Author

Calypso
Calypso

WV



About
I'm a full time college student, part time worker. I'm two years away from my bsw! In my free time I read, write and sim. Check out my tumblr blogs some time. http://emmy-1127.tumblr.com/ more..

Writing
Sand Garden Sand Garden

A Story by Calypso



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


June 12 June 12

A Chapter by Calypso


July 28 July 28

A Chapter by Calypso