Chapter 1:Silver?

Chapter 1:Silver?

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Soft breathing,fast running,blue eyes igniting the night.Golden fur running through barren lands looking around,finding a noise.Nothing.Nothing at all could be found.What happened?What has come for thee?What does thy want?Questions popping up in her head,making her worried,making her sick.She done enough in her life,she wanted it over,to be done with...forever.
However,she wasn't done just yet,not at all.She knew it was one more thing that needed to be done,but what?What could it have been?What could it want?She glanced at trees and the ground.Hoping,to find the wind and feel it.Nothing.Nothing at all.She ran faster then ever before and stopped as she saw a cliff.She slowly walked towards it and look down.Nothing.Nothing at all. 
She heard something,she knew she did,but what could it have been?Determined to find it she kept looking,for what?Nothing.Nothing at all.
Running,between two mountains smashed together making a small bridge she went over it.The trees stopped on the other side and now the side she was on was nothing.Sand completely covered the ground.No trees,no water,no nothing,just sand.It couldn't had gone this way,could it? 
Then she heard it again.A soft whine,oneself had to strain their neck in order to hear.What was it?What could it had been?She walked slower this time and didn't waste time to find it.Whatever it was,it was worrying her.She woke up because of it and she was having a dreamless night to make it more the merrier,but what ever it was better be worth it. 
Continuing to walk and waste no time,she stopped and look at the stars.A dark fill with nothingness in the sky.The moon was big and bright making the lands glow.She continued walking without admiring it's beauty.
There it was again.The mewling noise! It must be this way!She thought as she went paw speed.Glancing at objects everywhere she saw nothing,not a thing.What was it that thee heard?What happened?
She stopped.Right then and there.She stopped.The sight in front of her was revulsion.Everything about it!Why?It was completely wrong! What happened?Why my eyes betrayed me?
In front of her laid a female and male wolf.The female was completely silver.Everything about her was silver.The male was completely black.They were faced away from her.She was behind them.In all her life she never saw a ''moment'' and she never done a ''moment'',but this was just completely wrong! The female looked fatigued.She WAS not enjoying what the male was giving her.She was crying and mewling like a young pup whining for milk.
The male looked as though he was taking pleasure in the activity of hurting her.He ignored her mewling and bit her as she done so.This was completely wrong!
She didn't know what to do.Should I go help?Or leave it to them? She was troubled.She was brave to get here and this was totally worth the while! She longed to help the female.Females stick together even against males.I'll help...
She stepped out the bushes undetected.She was still behind them,but when she saw the size of the male,she stared down at her puny size compared to his.''What am i getting myself into?''She whispered.''I've got nothing to lose.Let's do this.''She breathed deeply and her mouth opened.''Hey!''She growled.
The male gazed shifted to her as he stopped his 'act'.He was quite confused as a small female addressed him.''You talking to me?''
''Naw,i'm talking to the one on the side of you!''She said sarcastically.''Yeah i'm talking to you!''She stepped closer to him and what she saw made her almost vomit.Blood was everywhere from the female down area to her neck and stomach.The sight was repulsive! She tried to muster all the dignity she had left inside of her.
The male smirked.''I don't know what you've done in your days,but this is like a private act and you can go back the way you came from.''
She wanted to obey the male.He could kill her! When she looked into the silver wolf dark creamy eyes.She had a look of desperate to be saved,tears in her eyes wanted to link out so bad,but didn't.So the golden wolf stayed.
''As you can see,your lady friend here isn't interesting in having a 'private act' with you!''She growled.''Let her go and stay away from her!''
''Don't push it goldy locks,you're small i can take you down easily.''He wasn't wrong.She was small.A bit puny,to small to even be taken real.
''I may be small,but my fighting skills are tough!''She threw back.The male laughed as if it was a joke.''Don't get besides yourself goldy locks.Go back home and sleep.What you saw is a secret between me and you,alright?''He was about to get back on the silver wolf,but the golden wolf blocked his way from getting to her.
''What are you doing?Get out of here!''He shouted.The golden wolf was fazed by his action and certainly scared,but kept her bravery by shaking her head and acting unfazed.
''No,i told you to stay away from her and you don't do it.Those who don't listen don't get what they want.''She said threateningly.
''Are you jealous?''His smirk grew back as he smile.''How about after i'm finish with her,i can 'act' with you?''He winked.The golden wolf narrowed her eyes.Her blue eyes turning dull.The silver wolf was astonished as she saw the small golden wolf head-butted the black wolf into a tree.He was knocked-out.
''Run!''The golden wolf told the silver wolf and she clumsy got up from being in to much pain and limped to find a hiding spot.
''Ouch,''The male grew conscious again and got up to his paws.He saw the golden wolf standing in front of him,nose to nose.''What was that for?''
''The real question is why did you do that to the silver wolf!She's young!''The golden wolf argued.''You have no right to do something with her,she didn't give you permission to do!'' 
''I don't need permission.It's a free world.I can do whatever i want!''He boosted,
''If it's a free world,''This time the Golden wolf smirked which made him confused.''I can kill.''Without getting another remark from the black wolf.She rammed her head in his body.A tree caught hold and pierce his whole body.Oddly,the golden wolf didn't feel bad at all what she's done to him.
''By my Soul that's the most disgusting sight i've ever seen.''She grimaced at the sight she gave the black wolf.
The golden wolf walked back through where she came from the first time.Her deed was done.She was glad to help a fellow sister.Females got to stick together even against males.
''Hey!''
A silver wolf pinned down the golden wolf.She gave her a friendly nuzzled and let her up.''Thank you for saving me,i'm really thankful.I would had been a goner if it wasn't for you!''The silver wolf said.''My name's Eirian.''
The golden wolf smile upon seeing the beautiful silver wolf again.''You don't have to thank me.Females stick together no matter what.My name is Adira,nice to meet you.''
''I'm so glad i met you,Adira!''Eirian said.''What happened back there scared me!I thought he killed you!''
''Nope,nope.Gave him a taste of his own medicine!''Adira started walking again with the silver wolf,Eirian,in tow.
''What did you do?''Eirian asked interested.
Adira was scared to tell the young wolf what had happened back there.She put her words short.''Let's just put it in this way,he won't be messing with you anymore.''
''Thank you,i hope he's dead.''
Well,you've got your wish...
Adira was glad to have the silver wolf accompanied her back the way she was heading.The two agreed to become one.All wolves lived alone in this world,but they had each other,a start of a new friendship,IF it ends long...


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on November 26, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing