Chapter 24: Mexico

Chapter 24: Mexico

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Just like lightening,Sirius jumped!
He thought he was dead,but he wasn't.His eyes opened.He was on all four paws on the ground.He was still alive.Thank Lupus! Was the first thought that came to his mind.
''Sirius!''He turned his head as his name was being called.He did it?He did it! He jumped the wall! What a jump! Now what about Carro and Blueanne?
''Carro! Blueanne!''He barked back.''I made it! I'm alive!''
''That's wonderful!''Blueanne awed.
''Great! Now what about us?''
That was one question Sirius couldn't answer.What about them?Did they know how to jump?That's when it hit them.''You have to jump-
''What?!''They both shrieked.''We can't jump!''
''You have to!-''
''I won't do it!''Sirius knew that was Carro's voice.Why was he so reluctant?
''What you mean 'you can't do it'?''Sirius mocked.''It's not what you CAN'T do! It's what you WILL do!''
Carro wanted to argue more,but Sirius had a voice of thundering wildebeest in a stampede.It's not what you CAN'T do! It's what you WILL do! The words repeated in his head as a memorable memory he must keep.He was going to keep.
''You have to jump! You can do this!''Sirius shouted.
''What about me?''Blueanne shouted.
''Get on his shoulder-hold on tight! I got you!''Sirius responded.
Blueanne got into place.Carro pulled out his claws and settled them into the air and jumped.Sirius saw a flash of blackness and rushed over to it.He caught it by the scruff and gently threw it down to the ground.Carro coughed up dust and stood up.''Thank you.''He said hoarse.
''Yep.''Sirius smile.''Anything for a friend.''
They continued to walk.They actually made it town center.Carro took in the scent of the town...this only means one thing.He was home.
''This is it guys,Mexico.''
''Really?Where is the flower?''Sirius urgently asked.He glanced around everywhere as if to find it at the next stop.
''Hold on wolf,the flower could be in the jungle.What was it called again?''
''Chocolate Cosmos.''
Carro took in another scent of his Mexican home.''It's good to be home,''He whispered.
''Come on guys,standing here isn't going to get us close to the chocolate cosmos,you know?''Blueanne flew above.''We have to keep going.Do you know where they're located?''
''On the river banks or should be.Animals find them very tasty.Follow me friends.''Carro replied.
Even though it was going to be a short visit,he did miss the place and perhaps if he had more time he would visit his family in the zoo and some old friends and enemies,but he had something more important to do.He had a family.He had a task.Protecting his family is one of them.He vowed to do.Even though he missed his real home,he couldn't wait to get back to his real family.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing