Chapter 26: Curing the disease

Chapter 26: Curing the disease

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Belinda and Melina was inside Belinda's cave swirling a large silver object in a huge bowl Belinda used for potions.medicines and such.Melina looked fascinated at the bowl as the silver object went round and round mixing the colors and objects that lies in the bowl. They been trying to figure out the cure for this disease.Melina's mother was getting worse and could die any day now.That worried Melina and her family.
Belinda turned the silver object and kept putting herbs inside.Melina's focus was on the large black and silver wolf.She wondered where he was and what he was doing?He could had been here by now! They've been gone for three moons and so! Melina saw thirteen wolves die in the seasons.Sirius needed to hurry and save them!
''Melina,go out to the wild flowers field and get me another four clover leaf,please.''Belinda directed.''Don't take long!''She called.
Melina walked down the paths with her head hung low.She was extremely worried for her mother's health.Her grandmother tried everything! Nothing seems to work! They were both sure these Chocolate cosmos could do the trick.It had to!
She suddenly saw a black and Silver object running toward her.She squinted both her hazel eyes to see Sirius.She jumped up and ran towards him.
''Melina!''
''Sirius!''
Sirius was holding the flower in his mouth.''I have the flowers.Are these it?Are they?''He asked urgently.
Melina lightly chuckled and looked closely at them.Small,wine red,in bunches.As she described the first time they met.''These are it.Where are your friends?''
''Blueanne went to find Belinda and Carro is with his family!Please don't ask no more questions we have to get these flowers to Belinda!''
''Right,''She agreed running right beside him.
They went back on the paths to Belinda's cave on top of a hill.
''Belinda! Belinda!''Sirius called.
''Sirius?''Belinda rushed towards him with her old frail.''You have them?You have them!''
Sirius dropped the flowers.''Here.''He pushed them to her.Belinda picked them up in her mouth and went back to her bow.''Wait here.''She told them.''Blueanne go fetch me a four clover leaf!''
''Yes ma'am!''
Sirius and Melina waited at the front of the cave.
''What took you guys so long?''
''If i told you,you wouldn't believe me.''
''If you told me,maybe i would.''She said slyly.
''Maybe another time for story time.Right now-''
''Here!''Belinda rushed past them.''Put these in your mouth.Touch every wolf who you see coughing.Put them on trees and spread it like wild-fire.We don't have much time.Melina go with Sirius.I have to give this to you mother!''The old she-wolf said quickly.
''Yes granny.''And she ran fast with Sirius in tow.
They soon started to touch everything they saw with their tongues to save their home.They saw sick wolves and touched them.They saw sick pups and touched them.They saved mothers and fathers.They saved friends and family.They saved every wolf that was in their way.Even non-sick wolves they touched to keep clean.They touched other animals and the ground that others walk on.They cleaned the whole woods.They saved their home.
''Everything is done,''They both sat on a hill looking over at the fully healed land.Everything was peaceful again.No coughing,no dying.They saved the wolves.''My mother is back to health again.''She smile.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing