Chapter 14: Belinda ''the great''

Chapter 14: Belinda ''the great''

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Sirius,Carro,and Blueanne were walking down the mountain.Blueanne was leading the way.They were going to Belinda ''the great'' cave.Blueanne knew where she lived.She always went to help the wolf and bring products to her that she needed.She was taking Sirius there to see if Belinda had any cure that could help with the disease.Belinda's daughter have the same sickness that this wolf,Sirius knew.Who was that wolf?
Sirius followed the bird.On the side of him was Carro who was looking lazily in the sky.The large black and silver wolf walked faster to be on the side of Blueanne. She smile at him.
''We're almost there,''Blueanne said.
''What is this,Belinda, wolf, going to do?''His deep voice asked.Blueanne flew to his shoulder.
''She may have some kind of cure to help.This sickness been around for a while.Belinda's daughter has it.''Blueanne replied.''Belinda been trying to find a cure for the past moon.She never had any luck.''Blueanne flew in the air.''Come on it's this way,''They followed the blue bird down some paths.They soon stopped upon a dark cave.The cave inside was lit by fire.Blueanne entered the cave followed by Sirius and Carro.
''Melina?Is that you?''The voice was thick.A thick female voice.
''It's not Melina,it's Blueanne,Belinda.''The wolf named Belinda came out the shadows.She was old with age and brown and white of fur.Her eyes were black.Pure black.
''Do you have my leaves,Blueanne?''Upon seeing a large black and silver wolf.She stared at him with interest.''Who's this?''
''His name-''
''I want to hear it from him,Blueanne.''Belinda said.''What is your name dear?''
''It's Sirius.''She heard his deep voice.Her black eyes became big.
''My,you have a deep voice.''She chuckled.''What are you three doing here?''
''He's looking for a cure for the sickness.''Blueanne said.Belinda closed her eyes and walked away to a bowl.She motioned Sirius to come follow her.
''What sickness?''She asked him,her voice a rasped.''Who died from it?''
''A coughing sickness.My mother died from it.''
Belinda knew which sickness he was talking about.Her daughter had it.She was trying to make a cure for it,but it never works.She's missing one more thing...
''I know what sickness you talking about,''She began.''My daughter has it.My granddaughter is out getting some products for me,but it always seems like i'm missing one thing.Follow me.''She went farther in the back of the cave a light flickering.Pictures written on the walls.''These are all the ingredients i have.There's just one more thing i need.''She thought aloud.Sirius stared at the wall of pictures.All kinds of flowers,gems,cuts,all kinds of things shown on this wall.
''Here are some more Lilacs.''Sirius turned around and to his surprise he saw her.The wolf with the white underbelly and golden back.The same female wolf with hazel eyes.He knew she remembered him to because she smile at him.''They lavender,grandma.''She said.
''Put them in the back,Melina.''Belinda said.
Melina,what a nice name...Sirius thought.Belinda continued looking at the wall of pictures.''None of these would work for the cure.''
''How you know?''Blueanne and Melina made their way to the walls.Carro at the mouth of the cave.
''She tried all of them.We tested them all.They just don't work.''Melina answered.
''She's right.We are missing something.''
''Have you gotten close to figuring it out?''Sirius asked.
''We have gotten close.We know the ingredient have something to do with Sulfurs,dandelions and a lucky four clover leaf.That's all we know.''Melina replied.
Belinda and the four walked back to the big bowl.''I'll be right back.''Belinda call.''Stay right here.''
They stayed. Melina turned to the large black and silver wolf.Her eyes sparkling.''I saw you before.In the wildflowers field.''
''Yeah.I remember.''He responded.
''What is your name?''
''Sirius.And yours?''He knew her name.He just wanted to hear her say it.
''Melina.Belinda's my grandmother.''
''Melina!''Melina smile at him and left to tend to her grandmother.
Blueanne flew on his shoulder.''She's in training to be like her grandmother.''
''A medical wolf?''
''Yep.She's doing alright.Too clumsy.''Blueanne laughed.
''Sirius!''His name was called.He and Blueanne walked towards Belinda.
''We found out what we're missing,but you are going to have to go get it.''
''Me?''Sirius gasped.''What is it?''
''These flowers are not known in these wood.They are very rare around the world.They're called Chocolate Cosmos.Very rare.They are said to be extinct.''Belinda explained.''You have to get one to me.''
''Where could i find it?''Sirius asked.
''They are native to mexico.Find the right one please,do it.''
I can do this to avenge Adira's death...''I'll do it.''He found himself saying.
Suddenly Belinda smile.''You have a very deep voice,young man.Don't you think so Melina?''Melina was looking dazed in front of her.''Melina!''
''Huh?''She stuttered.''What i do?''
''Doesn't he have a deep voice?''She asked again.
''Of course he does!''Melina agreed.''He's also large and...''She blushed.''Handsome.''
Belinda laughed.She picked up a bowl of hot water in her mouth.''Come on Melina.Let's go give this medicine to your mother.Good Luck Sirius!''They trotted out the cave.
Melina stopped.''Remember they are called Chocolate Cosmos.There will be flowers that look like them.They come in bunches and are a deep wine red color and small.Good luck! Bye!''She ran after Belinda.
One thought popped in Sirius mind...
What did i just get myself into?


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on December 15, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing