Chapter 8: Picking flowers

Chapter 8: Picking flowers

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Adira continued coughing through the night.She woke up Sirius who was still trying to sleep.He was agitated with it all!He couldn't help it! He got up hovering over her.''You are sick and you know it!''He said darkly.
''Don't be...ridiculous!''She coughed.''I'm not sick.''
''Then what are you?Better?''He didn't mean to yell,he was trying to make his point clear.Adira was sick,she was to naive to admit it.''You are sick! I could help you.''He said.
''I don't need help,i'm fine.''Adira narrowed her eyes.''I'm going to get better!''
''You don't even know if you're sick! You're to naive!''
''Don't yell.It will get you no where.''Adira said.
''You just don't get better by laying down.Is there some kind of medicine?''Sirius was walking out the den.Adira called his name.He ignored her in search for some kind of medicine.He walked through the trees and down the stream.He didn't see anything.In particular he was looking for herbs.Dandelions.A special kind of flower among the wolves.In time,he did see about fifteen wolves die because of this sickness.He believed the gray wolf who is probably dead now.
In the meadows,he saw nothing.Long green grass grew.Flowers on the other side.All kinds of flowers.He ran through the meadow to the other side.This side was known as the wild flowers to the wolves.Everything here was needed whenever the wolves asked for them.Dandelions could cure a wolf of any sickness,if it's not to late.If it is.Then they're out of luck.
He sniffed each delicate flower.Each flower had a special scent.The dandelion had a smell of water flowing.It was the most delicate flower for the wolves.He sniffed it again and brought his nose up.Nose to nose with another wolf.A female wolf.Her underbelly was pure white.On her back was all pure golden.A light gold.She had hazel eyes.
Upon seeing him,the female wolf back up and smile.''Sorry.''Her voice! Her voice made his ears tingle.He twitched his ears and shook his head.
''No problem.''From the look of her face she was surprised to hear his deep voice.''I'm trying to pull out some dandelions.My mother is sick.''When always around other wolves.He would call Adira his mom.
''She's sick?It's okay you can pick some.I'm picking some too.''She said grabbing a few dandelions in her mouth.''I better get back.It was nice meeting you.''
I can say the same for you.''You too.''I know we won't see each other in the near future though.He grabbed a couple of dandelions and watched her trot back the way she came from.It'll be nice to meet you again.He also walked back to the way he came from.
''Auntie! Wake up!''He barked dropping the flowers in front of her.''Eat these.''He prompt.
''Dandelions?''She rasped.It got horrible.How long have i've been gone.He nodded.''It'll make you feel better.''
''I don't need these flowers.My time is coming...''She said.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on November 29, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing