Chapter 19:A plan

Chapter 19:A plan

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

After they left Carro alone in this mysterious looking hole. Carro started clawing at the edges with his claws.He was getting agitated.He hated being in small spaces.It just doesn't suit him.He only hoped Sirius and Blueanne would find some way for him to get out of this dark...menacing hole. He gulped and only hoped for the best.
   ***
''Look at this Blueanne!''Sirius called. Blueanne flew next to him.''What is it?Anything to get Carro out?''She asked.Sirius sniffed the object.It was shiny and small like a rock.
''I don't know,do you know what it is?''Sirius peered at the small bird.She hopped down to the small object and picked it by her beak.''It looks useful.''
''What is it?''
''It's something the humans use.Maybe.I don't remember it.''
Remember it?What do you mean remember it?Have you ever socialize with these creatures? Sirius nodded.''May not be useful,throw it away.C'mon let's go find something else.''Sirius was already walking pass her into some long green grass and dashed away.Blueanne threw the object to the side and followed after Sirius.
  ***
Where are they?Does it really take this long?Please don't leave me here alone...No! I trust them! They're not like them humans back in the zoo! Urgh! I don't want to go back there...But what if Almira is there?What if she's still with them?I don't care! She didn't even want to come with me! I hate her so much! What made her trust them?Why am i saying this?I should hate myself for coming down here and running away from my problems.What's wrong with me...Where is he?
  ***
''Sirius?Find anything yet?''The two were scavenging through some dirt finding anything that they can in order to help Carro out that hole.Blueanne was looking through the left side and Sirius was looking through the right.
''No,no yet.''The black and silver wolf sighed.''I can't find anything.Have any luck?''
''No.Nothing.''Blueanne sadly said.''Maybe looking deeper we could find something.''
Sirius smile.He loved this little bird's optimistic attitude for good luck.He followed her through more long grass and they began to scavenge through more trash.
Blueanne flew up a tree.''Ahh!
''Hey!''
         ***
''SIRIUS!BLUEANNE!''Carro desperately shouted. His claws were filled with dirt now.He was angry.''Get me out of here!''He kept yelling.''Please.''Carro started to cry softly.He didn't want to be in this hole filled with nothingness.It wasn't meant for him.It wasn't meant for anybody.''Please get me out of here.''He whispered.
         ***
''Hey!''
''Blueanne!''Blueanne fell out the tree.Sirius dashed through the grass trying to catch her.She landed on his back,still breathing.''What happened up there?''
Sirius heard a rumbling noise.He turned around to find a light brown cougar with intense green eyes.She had round short ears and a light pink nose.''Who are you intruder?''
''Intruder?It's a free world!''Sirius growled.''I have the right to be here!''
''Alright.''The cougar circled him.''It's a free world,you're right.Let me rephrase the question.Why are you here?''She asked.
''Put away the claws.You have no chance!''Sirius barked lowly.He stood tall his tail erect and teeth baring.
''I didn't say i did have a chance.And who said i was going to fight you?''She said.
Blueanne woke up from her faint and stared at the light brown cougar in front of them.''Hello-miss.Umm...is this your territory?''
''Not really.I live in the trees here.''She smile.''Why are you,two,here.I hope not to cause trouble?''
''Of course not!''Sirius barked again.
''We're here to find anything that can help a friend of ours.He kinda got stuck in a hole.''Blueanne said before Sirius could snap again.''Do you have anything?''
''What friend of yours?Maybe i could help.''
''What's the catch?''Sirius added.
''What catch?Did i ask for anything?''She smirked.
''You might.''Sirius snorted.
The female cougar rolled her eyes.She went behind her tree and came back with a rope.''This might help.Holes you say?Yep this can help.''The rope was hanging out her mouth as she dropped it for Sirius to carry.
Sirius picked it up.''Thanks.''
''Yep.''
          ***
Blueanne flew to the mouth of the hole,but not going in.''Carro! We're back!'' Carro yawned loudly and got up.
''It's about time!''He said.''Do to have anything that can help?''
''Yep.We have a rope.I think that's what it's called.''Sirius said.''Now how do i work this thing?''
When Carro heard the word 'Rope' he remembered the humans always using them.He knew what to do! ''Guys! Listen to me!''He yelled to them..''Put one end of the rope down to me!''
''Which one?''Blueanne asked.
''Either one! Not both!''Carro shouted back.He saw a brown rope waiting for him.He grabbed hold with his paws.''Sirius! Pull the other end! You're strong! You can do this!''Carro said.
Up above,Sirius nodded.He grabbed the other end of the rope and started pulling up the black cougar.
''Come on! I'm almost up!''
''I got you!''Sirius said through clenched teeth.He continued to grapple the rope until he saw the black cougar pull himself up,spluttering dirt everywhere.
''Carro!''Blueanne shouted.''You're saved!''
''Thank you guys,''He sighed.''That place was creepy.''
They all started to laugh.Suddenly a bush started moving.Out jumped the same cougar from today that helped Sirius and Blueanne. Carro was in a daze.The female cougar stared at Carro.
''Carro?''She said slowly.''Is that you?''
''Almira!''


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing