Chapter 15: setting out

Chapter 15: setting out

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Blueanne flew in front of Sirius,who was staring out into space where Belinda and Melina just left.''Something's wrong?''She asked. Carro came by their side.''What's with him?''
''Nothing's wrong.''Sirius answered.Only we have to travel across the whole got dang-git world! That's what's wrong!
''Good.We have to go,if we want to get there later.''Blueanne insisted.
''The problem is we don't know where it''s at.What if we go the wrong way?''
''I'm from Mexico.''The first words that came out of Carro's mouth ever since they made it to Belinda's cave. Sirius glanced at him for a brief second and stared down at the bird,Blueanne.''He came from Mexico?''
''I suppose.You have to ask him that.''Blueanne pointed out.Sirius knew she was right,but he still didn't like the guy for what he's done yesterday to him.
''Are you really from Mexico?''Sirius turned to look at the black cougar.
''Yeah,i am.''He said confidently.''And i can lead the way.''
''How do i know if i can trust you?''Sirius questioned.Sirius knew this guy was some kind of psycho.Or that's what he thought.''Do you even know how chocolate cosmos look?''
''Why wouldn't i? They're native to Mexico.What's more to be said.''Carro rolled his eyes.
''I know you two got out on the wrong paw,but if we're all going on this journey,''Blueanne hesitated.''Then we're all going to have to get along.We have to trust because going on this mission means dangers and possibly death.You two will get along until we find the chocolate cosmos,got it?''Blueanne said this with authority in her voice.This gain the two males attention.They nodded to show that they were listening.''And Sirius,you can trust Carro.He may seem like a bear with fangs,but he's really a kitten with a tongue.''
''Hey!''Carro got offended. Sirius and Blueanne laughed.Sirius nodded.He knew Blueanne was being very serious about him and Carro were to get along.He will drop the disagreement about what happened yesterday and focus on the future.''We better go if we want to get there now.''Carro yawned.''I'm sleepy and when we rest i want to be there as close as we can get!''
''Is it far away?''Sirius asked.They started walking away from Belinda's cave about that time.
''You can say that.Many oceans we have to pass and a lot of valleys and towns.Many places!''Carro groaned.''It'll be worth it,though,for you.You want to save your species.''Sirius was taken-back at what the black cougar said,but thankfully he kept his cool.Blueanne saw this and lightly landed on Carro's shoulder.
''Be nice.''She told him.
He gave her a playful smirk.''What? i am being nice.I only told the truth.''
` ''He don't need opinion from you.Face it Carro what about your species?''Blueanne through back.
Carro lifted up an eyebrow in confusion.''What about them?I don't deal with my species.''
''Don't you care where they are?''Blueanne asked.
''Umm...no.''He said.''Not even the least.''They continued to walk through the woods.Sirius loved the woods.His never-ending home.He didn't know the woods stopped someplace.He didn't know that outside of the woods there is a whole new set of decorations...and life forms? Carro told him about the two legged creatures and how dangerous they are and how they keep animals as pets.Even wolves.Sirius never met one before and he sure wasn't about to meet one just right after what Carro had said.
''How do you know they are evil?''Sirius asked staring intently at the black cougar.
''I have experience with them.''
''Bad experience?''
''No,no,no...maybe.I don't wanna talk about it.It's in the past now.It's time to focus on the present.''Carro walked faster.Sirius caught up and soon they were side by side. Blueanne flew in front of them checking to see any other routes.
''Sirius?''She called.
''Yep?''
''Can you come next to me for a sec?''Sirius came by her side.The little bird perched on his shoulder.''Alright we are almost out of the woods-''
''Really?''
''Yes and i see many things going on up ahead,are you sure you're ready?''
''Yes.I promised Belinda and Melina,i would get them flowers.If going through this route going to take me there then i'm going to do it.''
''I see you live up for your promises.''
''Yes i do.Without promises then there's no such them as trust anymore.''
Everyday when Blueanne hears something out the black and silver wolf she always heard something wise from him she cherish in her heart.He says things that have a meaning and if you had a heart then you'll know that this wolf can inspire many animals.
''Come on slowpokes,walking through this is going to get us no where.I know a shortcut.''Carro said from behind them.
''Uh-oh.''Blueanne whispered.Sirius turned to her.''What's wrong?''
She smile weakly and shook her head.''Let's follow him and see what he found,okay?''


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 2, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing