Chapter 11: Thoughts pt.1

Chapter 11: Thoughts pt.1

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

I hate getting up in the middle of night,if i want to survive that's what i got to do.I can't believe Adira left.Why did she leave me here?Who am i to survive in this world alone?I just learned how to hunt better! What about females?She wanted me to have a family! How am i suppose to impress females?Why did she leave me so early.I don't care if i'm a young adult wolf,i just want her back.If i knew she started coughing.I would had done something about it.
I should probably go take a left.I'm so sleepy.I don't want to keep walking.I hate this.Why do i have to have such a deep voice?Why do i have to be so large compared to the other wolves.Is that how my dad was?I wonder if he was a good guy.I wonder what happened to him.She did tell me her and mom ran away together to get away from the black wolf.That's all she called him.The black wolf.Didn't he have a name?I wonder what it was?What he did to make them run away from him?
I'm thinking to much.I can't focus.Which way am i going?I don't know.What i do know is that i can't stop.It really don't matter which way i go because i'm lost anyways! I hate walking.I love running.I must keep going.I'm so sleepy.Maybe a little-no! I won't stop! I can't stop.I'll run all night! I'll run with the stars! That's my only light!
What ever happened to my brothers and sisters?Are they alright? She told me it was five of us,including me.So that means i must find four.She also told me,I had two sisters and two brothers.How did they die?Did they die along with mom?It'd be nice if i knew their names,but if they're dead.They are simply another wolf to me like Adira-Why did i say her name?That's not her name anymore! I need to stop thinking about her,but how could i?She was everything to me.I miss her badly.
Now look at me.She's right i need to stop running away from my problems and do something! I was meant to do something on this earth! I was meant to do something in this never ending woods.I can't moan all day thinking i got nothing.I got everything life could give.I have food to eat,water to drink,places to go,and animals who had cared for me...
I had everything.
What i got now?I don't even want to think about that question.Look at me being a cynic again.Am i always this cynical? I must see the bright side on every corner i turn.I got to work on that.
Look at me.This water reflects everything.Black and silver large wolf.Can't deny i'm handsome,am i being to cocky?Oh well i don't care what they say,i am handsome.A large black and silver wolf,handsome as can be! Is it hard to get a mate? I just want to find the right girl.Not just any,but like a flower that was not picked and only could be cared by me.That's the kind of girl i want,the kind of girl i need.
Since when did i become fluffy?With my deep voice other creatures would think i'm a demon! Laughing at the thought.Maybe i should rest right here for the night.I'll eat tomorrow.Haven't eaten in days.I'm very hungry.Yup there goes a yawn.I'm going to sleep.
Goodnight stars.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing