Chapter 27: Sirius

Chapter 27: Sirius

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

''You done it.You saved the woods.''Melina replied softly.They both were sitting at a hilltop looking over at the stars.Sirius was enjoying the view when Melina caught his attention.He stared deeply in her hazel eyes.
''I haven't done a thing.We did it together.All of us,''He responded.
''If it weren't for you then we wouldn't have this flower and the wolves would had died in this catastrophe!''Melina replied.
''I am nothing,but mere help.You and your grandmother are the real heroes.Any wolf could had gone off into Mexico.''Sirius argued back.
''But they didn't.You have.You are the true hero no matter how much you deny it.You are as true as any star wolf up above.''Melina leaned her head onto his shoulder for warmth.Sirius didn't mind.His thoughts were set on the stars and moon.He wondered what he was going to do tomorrow or if he was going to do anything.Maybe he'll catch up on sleep or practice hunting just to see if he's still great at it.Or he'll go see Carro and his family.What were they up to right now?Probably he'll stop by Belinda's cave and see Blueanne ad Melina there.There was many options for him to do.
''I better go,i'll see you later Sirius.''She gently and slowly licked his furry cheek and walked off down the hillside.Sirius smile at watching her go.He settled his eyes on the stars again.
So i done it,it's finally over! All the wolves are healthy again.Are you proud of me Adira?Mom? Thank you for keeping watch over me and giving me friends i love.Thank you for not leaving me by myself to survive.I'll always need you forever.But what will i do now?What do i want to do?Something i haven't done in a long time,since i was younger...?
Sirius stared at the twinkling stars again.Two of the stars twinkled at him,only.He howled at it lovingly. He got up and a long time since he was little,
He ran.


A/N: Hi guys! I'm done with the first book! Yay! I hope you liked it! Now i was really inspired by Wolves of the beyond Series and decided to do my own,but with A LOT of differences! Will there be a book 2?First did you like book one?Please comment and rate! There may be a book 2...or will it be?...


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi I Realy enjoyed this book nice read love the characters, plot and the setting was ..well its just wonderful
I don't know what else to say but keep this story going I love it

~Broken Girl~

Posted 10 Years Ago


TaylorFluff

10 Years Ago

It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed it! The second book is already up, but not finish! Don't worry I .. read more
child of God

10 Years Ago

Ok well I look forward to reading it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 15, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5