Chapter 13: The cougar and BlueJay

Chapter 13: The cougar and BlueJay

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

''Blueanne! Get from down there!''
''What are you going to do if i don't?''She called down.This little bird was named Blueanne.She was a BlueJay bird.She was all blue with a white belly.At the tip of her wings it was black.She stared down at the animal below her.A cougar.His name was Carro.
''Then i'm coming up there to get you!''He threw back.He grabbed the tree with his claws.''Come down Blueanne! I want to get home!''
''I'm doing something for Belinda.''
''What is it?''Carro rolled his eyes.''Now.''
''She needs some leaves.She's running out.I'm almost done.''Blueanne said.She was high in the tree,plucking leaves with her beak.
''Couldn't you do that in the morning?I'm sleepy.''The black cougar growled.''Why did i agree to come with you?''
''It was your decision not mine.''Blueanne laughed.''I'm almost finish,Carro.''She grabbed more leaves in her mouth only enough to fit.She flew down from the tree and lightly landed on Carro's shoulder.''You ready?''
''I have to get these to Belinda tomorrow.''
''Why do she need them?She's weird to me.''Carro shuddered.
Blueanne wacked him with her beak.''Don't say those things! Belinda is a medical wolf! She helps those in needs.''
''With leaves?''
''She's uses more then leaves,''Blueanne shook her head.''Idiot.''
''Who would actually go to her for help?''Carro asked.
''She is known to many wolves around these woods.Plus she has her granddaughter who helps a lot.Remember Melina?''
''Melina?Are you talking about that pretty white and gol-''
''Yes.Her.She's is lovely isn't she?''
''Very.''
The two friends continued to walk up a mountain to get home.Carro yawned.He was ready to sleep.Blueanne,however,wasn't.She was just waking from a nap when she went to help Belinda.Or as she likes to call her.Belinda the great.A medical wolf and some kind of witch craft wolf that helps others.Blueanne loved the old wolf.She always would help her.
Carro climbed up the mountain and stopped.''What's wrong?''Blueanne called.
''I smell,''Carro lifted his mew in the air.''Trouble.''
''Trouble?''Blueanne hopped down from his shoulder.''What you mean trouble?''
''I smell another wolf.In my cave!''Carro intended to be very aggressive towards other animals except Blueanne.She followed him.''Who is in my cave!''He shouted.The echo bounced off the walls.They heard a soft groan.Carro moved to the back of the cave to see a large black and silver wolf standing tall.He was scared then.He tried to keep his bravery.
''What are you doing in my cave?''
''I didn't know it was your cave.''He had a very deep voice.Carro backed up.
''How didn't you know?Don't you have scent?''
''I smell very good.I was just very sleepy,friend.''
''We are not friends! You are an enemy!''
''I am not an enemy to you,''The black and silver wolf said unfazed.Blueanne hopped between the two.
''Carro stop being so mean,if he didn't know he didn't know.''She turned to the large wolf.''It's nice to meet you,my name's Blueanne.May i ask what's yours?''
''Hello Blueanne.My name is Sirius.''
''Sirius?Like the-''
''The bright star in the sky.''
''Don't act like you two are friends now!''Carro snapped.''We don't even know him!''
''And he don't know us.''Carro sighed.Blueanne was way more wiser then he'll ever be.She also was to friendly with other animals.''How did you get here,Sirius?''She asked him.
''I was lost and i found a cave to sleep in.I'll go.''The large wolf got up from his spot and walked out the cave.Carro turned to Blueanne.
''We have to help him.''Blueanne said sternly.
''Why do we have to help him?''Carro argued.''He kinda scared me!''
Blueanne laughed.''We're helping him because i can tell he went through a lot in his life.Be his friend like you are mine.''The little bird hopped out the cave outside where Sirius was beginning to walk down the mountain.She halted him.
''Yes?''He answered.
''What's wrong?You can tell me,i can help.''Suddenly Carro came outside by the bird.''We can help you.''She rephrased.
''I'm lonely.A wolf i knew died of a sickness.''
''A sickness?What kind of sickness?''The blue bird stuttered.
''A lot of coughing.''
Oh no! That's what Melina's mother have! ''I know what you're talking about.''
''You do?''The cougar and wolf said in union.
''Yes,''Blueanne nodded.''A friend of ours mother has it.''
''Are you talking about Melina?''Carro asked.
''Yes.Her mother has it.''Blueanne thought about it for awhile.Maybe i can take this wolf to Belinda.She knows how to cure this disease!She great at it!''Maybe i could take you to see Belinda?''
''Belinda?''The large wolf inquired.
''Not that crazy old bag!''Carro complained.
''Shut it,Carro!''Blueanne Snapped.She nodded towards Sirius.''A friend of ours.She's a medical wolf.You could also meet Melina her granddaughter,she's about your age.Would you like that?''
Finding a cure to stop this disease?..''I would love that!''
''Great we leave tomorrow.You can sleep with us inside the cave.''Blueanne smile.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing