Chapter 20: Almira

Chapter 20: Almira

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

''Almira!''Carro shouted.''What are you doing here!''
''I came!''Amira smile.''For you...''She stepped closer to him and nuzzled his pelt.''I missed you Carro.It's not the same back home.''
''I thought you loved the zoo?''
''I do,but i found out i love something even more.''Almira smiled.
''How did you find me?"Carro was still in shock.He was glad to see her,but he was still kinda mad at her for that day she didn't want to come with him.
''I know your scent,idiot.''She nuzzled him again.''I been trying to find you for the last three crescents!''
Sirius and Blueanne stared at the two cougars.Carro saw this and cleared his throat.''Almira.I would like for you to meet my friends Sirius and Blueanne.''
''Yes.I already met them.''
''You did?''
''I should have known it was you to get stuck in something.That's so like you!''Almira said sarcastically.
''Haha,real funny.I see you still have your attitude.''Carro stuck his muzzle in the air.''Don't you?''
Sirius and Blueanne smile at the two cougars.They both knew exactly what each other was thinking as they back away slowly,leaving the two cougars alone.
''So you left to find me?''Carro suddenly smirk.''What happened to 'oh our home is so lovely!' and all that crap?''
''Alright,so i left to find you.I miss you.You're my bestfriend.''She said.''Can't you forgive me?''
''Maybe.''
''Carro!''
Carro smile.''Look.I'm taking my friends down to mexico-''
''I wanna come!''
''You don't even know the reason why!''Carro laughed.
''I can't lose you again! I won't!''Almira protested.''You know how lonely i've been?You out making new friends,and i'm out trying to find where the heck you at!''
''Why are you yelling?I'm right here.''
''I'm trying to make you understand.''Almira softly said.''I can't be alone anymore.I came back for you,are you not happy to see me?''
Carro was in shock as she said this.He nuzzled her.''I may not talk about you everyday,but i think about you always.''
''Please come home.We need you.''Almira pleaded.''Please?''
''I'm not going back to that zoo Almira.''Carro shook his head.''I'm glad i got out of there still alive with all my limbs attached.''
''What about your mother?brother?sisters?''Almira questioned.''What?Have you stop caring for them as you for me?''
''What!Are you crazy? I would never stop caring for my family!''Carro huffed.''They are everything i am.''
''Then why can't you come back home?What made you run away?''Carro could tell Almira was getting very agitated.And if he knew this female cougar very well then yes she lost her patience very quickly.
''I'm not going back Almira.''Why did i just say that?
''So i traveled all the way down here for nothing?Trying to save our family?Our cub?''Almira hissed.''What happened in that head of yours?Did that hole hit you deep?''
''No,I'm not going ba-''What!What cub? Carro shook his head as if he just heard something disturbing.He stared at the light brown female cougar.''What cub?''He asked.
''Oh you forgot?Before you left with our little 'time' i began pregnant. I got here  three months ago and i gave birth shortly to YOUR daughter!''She em-phrased.''I named her after you.She acts so much like you...''Almira was soothed now.She wasn't yelling.Her head was down.She didn't want to look in Carro's eyes.
''You had my cub?''Carro said slowly.It had to sink in before he actually got excited.''Where is she?What's her name?''
''I left her behind where i was hiding.I named her Catrina.''Almira answered.''Would you like to go see her?''
Carro was so happy! He couldn't contain his happiness as he started running away from her.''Come on let's go!''
''You're going the wrong way!''Almira giggled.She was glad to have him back,alive. 


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on December 9, 2013
Last Updated on December 10, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing