Chapter 17: Sirius and Carro

Chapter 17: Sirius and Carro

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

The moon came up and Blueanne was doing fine.Her blue hue color came back in her fur.She wasn't purple anymore and she could talk again. Carro and Sirius laid down beneath a shaded tree for sleep.They gotten far enough.Their paws were hurting so they laid down under a tree for rest.
''Goodnight.'' Carro said.Sirius nodded his direction and circled his side of the tree three times.It was common for wolves to actually feel a lot comfortable when they slept. Carro already settled down.He let out a huge yawn and laid his head on his paws.Everyone was quiet.
Sirius wasn't asleep yet.He remembered times like this when he was younger Adira would sit him down and tell him a story to sleep.He loved those stories Adira always told him.He remembered a special story about a young rabbit who tries to fit in,but can't because he's the runt of his litter.As he grows up,he became the leader of his family and mates his life-long best friend.That was a happy story.Sirius yawned and sighed.He wish times were like that again.He would never leave that spot if it kept Adira alive.
''Sirius?''Sirius head popped up.He saw Carro hovering over him.''You alright?You know with what happened today with the python?''
''I'm fine.''Sirius replied with his deep voice. Carro smile.''You know,you are really brave.I just wanted to thank you for saving Blueanne.I don't know what i'll do without her.''
''No problem. Blueanne is my friend too.So are you-''Sirius started to say,''If you want to of course?''
Carro nodded.''Yeah.We could be friends.''Carro laid down next to Sirius and yawned again about to close his eyes.
''How did you meet Blueanne?''Sirius suddenly asked.
Carro's ears perked up at the question.''Well-''
''It was a foggy day.I was flying trying to find another home,and i came to these woods.I was perched in a tree and little did i know some cougar was trying to eat me,''Blueanne narrowed her eyes at Carro,who pinned his ears back in embarrassment.''So i flew off the tree,but i came back.For what?Don't ask.Something about this cougar wanted me to be friends with.''
''After getting to know one another i actually liked this little blue bird.Now we are bestfriends.''Carro added.
''Yep,''Blueanne agreed.''Forever!''Her optimistic attitude made Sirius smile and think about his own life.He never had a bestfriend,but it sure feels good to think about it!
''It's a small world.''Sirius said.''Who would ever thought an unlikely pair would come together?''
Carro laughed.''Now it's three of us.''
''I'm surprise you're even being nice to Sirius,''Blueanne smirked.''Weren't you two just yapping at each other?''
The three of them laughed.Sirius stared at the stars.Every one of them was special in their own way,but one star was always twinkling at him,only him.It was so bright.Was it the Sirius star?Or his own special star?Whatever it was made him feel safe and secure.
''We should probably get some rest,friend.''Carro yawned again.He put his head on his paws and this time went to sleep.Sirius stared at the twinkling stars.He was amazed.The wolf constellation was up there,Lupus.Lupus was their constellation for the wolves.All the wolves believed Lupus were their savior and heaven.Lupus was also called ''Greatness'' or ''Sirius'' His own name.That's something to feel special about.
''Night friends.''Sirius whispered before yawning.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing