Chapter 18: The hole

Chapter 18: The hole

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

The bright early sun woke them up. Carro was the first to awake.He woke up both Blueanne and Sirius. Blueanne flew out the tree and they all began to walk. Sirius was in no need to hunt.He was satisfy without eating anything. Carro would catch some small game and he and Sirius would eat it and continue walking.Blueanne would pluck some worms from the ground and gobble it down.
They were near the end of the woods, Carro would say.They believed him for he knew how to get to mexico.
''This way,''Carro directed.They took a turn left.Sirius was delighted by the woods beauty.The leaves were beginning to fall off the trees.The leaves colors were bright orange,dark orange,red,gold,yellow.Beautiful colors! 
As they were walking everyone was quiet,perhaps no one had anything to say.That's a surprise Blueanne loved to talk! She would keep your attention as willingly as she wants.Sometimes you find yourself about to fall when she raises her voice in a squeak,then you're awake.
''When we get there to this Mexico place...''Blueanne trailed off.''Carro how does Mexico look?''
''Mexico...''Carro fondly smile.''It was a beautiful state when i was down there.I was born in Mexico's county zoo along with my mom,dad,brother,sisters and bestfriend, Almira.'' Carro was in a dazed after saying the last name.Who is Almira?
''Who's Almira?Your girlfriend?''Blueanne snickered.
''No!''Carro snapped.''She was a good friend of mine.I did love her.She was my everything,i don't know why she didn't want to come with me.She loves that zoo more then anything!''He hissed.
Sirius could tell he cared a lot about this Almira,girl.When he glanced over at Carro his eyes were blazing.Blueanne,please don't push him farther!
''Why didn't you want to stay?What is the zoo?''
Blueanne! Please stop!
''The zoo was my home.Many animals lived there to be showed off like some prize.You'll be watch all the time! Even though the people would feed you there,you could never trust them.''Carro hissed again.
''What do you mean?Show off?''
''Everything about it was a big joke! I wasn't the one to survive in small spaces and Almira knew it! I was so mad at her for not coming with me!''He wanted to yell.He wanted to fight and hit something so bad.''I thought she loved me,''He whispered,but Sirius ear shoved forwards and pinned back again.
''How does Almira look?''Blueanne questioned.
''Are we almost there?''Sirius said.He didn't want to hear any of Carro's past.He didn't want the black cougar to be hurt anymore.
''Mexico is a long way.We aren't even half-way there!''Carro said.
''I meant to this two-legged place.''
''I think.It's just up ahead.''Carro nodded.
''Carro watch out!''Sirius yelled.
''Huh?''To late, Carro tumbled down a deep wide hole.Blueanne and Sirius hovered over him,worried.
''Are you okay?''Blueanne said.
''How the heck did this happen!''Carro yelled.''Get me out of here.''
''What are we going to do Sirius?''Blueanne flew on his shoulder.
Why must they always turn to me for help?,He nearly rolled his eyes at the thought. Carro was stuck deep inside a hole.He was so deep if you squint your eyes you could see him only for a pinch.The matching of his pelt and the dirt made it even worse.Who could had down this?
''Do you have anything in mind?''Blueanne piped up again.
Sirius shook his head.''I'm thinking.In all my life i've never seen this hole before.''
''Well the humans done it!''Carro chimed in.
''Blueanne!''Sirius exclaimed.''You can fly! Can't you pull him up?''
''I'm afraid not!''Blueanne shivered.''I'm to small.Not even half his size!''
''What are you,two,going to do!?''Carro exclaimed.''Get me out of here!''
''Quiet down there.''Sirius called.''We aren't going to leave you down there!''Sirius started pacing back and forth.Blueanne still on his shoulder.''Have anything in mind now?''
''Come on Blueanne,let's look around.''He told her.''We'll be back Carro!''
''Where are you,two,going!Don't leave me here!''He squeaked.
''We won't.We're just looking around for anything that can help us.''
And they were gone before Carro could say anything else.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 9, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing